Somewhere with Kangin

Secret Angel

Sooyoung played her viola (not violin – since I know she plays the viola and not the other thing) peacefully while swaying to the rhythm that I can’t hear. I stared at her as my sister continued with her business.

It was Sooyoung! I knew it! I mean, I had these cool “I like that girl” kind of vibe so I thought it was her. I mean… Fine! I like Sooyoung okay? I like her a lot! I mean really a lot… ever since the first time I saw her! There! I couldn’t help it… I mean, I know Changmin likes her too but it’s unfair for my side if I’d just deny it even to myself. And it will only be a matter of time before I really start showing it… seriously.

“Kyuhyun…” My sister woke me from my beautiful daydream. “Let’s go.” She said while picking up her things.

“Oh… Okay then…” Maybe I’ll introduce my sister to Sooyoung. And then she’ll find out how amazing of a woman Sooyoung is and then bless us both and then I’ll ask Sooyoung to marry me and then…! Huh… Life is so good.

My sister leaded the way and I followed her vigilantly. I held the glass door for her and just when she was about to completely step out of the café, Sooyoung turned to see us… While sis was called by the big-looking guy inside the café.

I smiled at Sooyoung, eager to introduce both of them to each other. While I was smiling ever so dearly, Sooyoung’s playing came to a halt. She stared at me with a puzzled face. Just when I was about to say something, she already did. “Hi…”

I shifted my position. “H-Hey…”

“So that’s your sister?” she said, looking through the glass wall. “She’s pretty.”

I chuckled. “Of course…”

“I forgot, she is your sister so of course…” she smiled. There goes that beautiful and gorgeous smile again. Gawd. Somebody kill me… now…

I smiled, shamefully, scratched my head with my right arm and inserted my other hand in the back pockets of my pants. “That’s not, really necessarily true…”

That moment seemed to be the longest minute of my entire life. I even think that this thing I’m feeling is way better than when I first Yoona. No offense. It’s just… different.

 

When I saw Yoona it was like a winter in a very hot summer. All I noticed was her incredibly white skin, her amazingly and perfectly round eyes. During that time, I thought it was love at first sight. Love at first sight. Maybe?

I was about to say something to her again when the guy earlier called her in the café. Thanks big guy. I owe you. Really.

Still I followed her towards the bit guy who has just ruined my chances of getting a veryamazing moment with my Sooyoung. When we got therem I was surprised to see my sister sitting in front of  the guy in the same table. She was sitting there so casually that I couldn’t believe that she is my sister.

“Sooyoung-sshi… This is Cho Ara… Ara-ni, this is Choi Sooyoung.” The big guy gestured. Sooyoung bowed in front of my sister and my sister nodded in return. “She will be the one playing on the 10th.” He smiled.

“Oh really? It would be an honor to hear the playing of someone as pretty as you are…” Cho Ara gave out an innocent smile before giving me a very deathly glare. She paused as if to think something over before pointing at me with an awful expression. “You…” she narrowed her eyes. “You two know each other?”

Sis. You’re the sibling of a beautiful creature like me, what do you expect? Of course, I’d know someone as pretty as Sooyoung. But that really didn’t came out from my mouth. I just, said that inside my excited being. And so, all I ever did was smile shyly and look down from embarrassment.

“I’m really looking forward to your playing on that day.” My sister smiled at Sooyoung again.

I swear I’d kill Cho Ara if she’d ever do something to Sooyoung. I mean, what the heck are they talking about anyways? I was too busy looking at my beloved that I didn’t even realized that I was getting so out-of-place.

Well, of course I couldn’t and I would never blame Sooyoung for being so beautiful. :p

But nevertheless, I still wanted to know what’s happening on the 10th. When I opened my mouth to ask my question, my sister stood up and grabbed her bag.

“Yah… Where are you going? Aren’t you staying at my place for the night?” I asked standing behind Sooyoung so she couldn’t see my teasing expression.

She looked at me with her arrogant look. I hate that look. “I’m going somewhere with Kangin.”

“Who’s that?” I asked. This time, I was really curios about my sister’s where about. I may be her worst nightmare but I am still her brother. I can’t help but worry.

Without answering my question, she walked pass by me and smiled once again at Sooyoung. “Ah, I almost forgot.” She paused and turned around to face Sooyoung who wasn’t less puzzled as I was. “Thank you so much for taking care of my little brother. I know that he might be sometimes a little stubborn but he’s really kind and caring.” With that, Cho Ara left the café leading the big guy.

“Okay.” Was all that I can say. What in the world is happening right here?

I looked at my sister who was slowly disappearing from the café’s view. “Uhm…”

Oh. Sooyoung! I forgot about her for a second. How awful of me.

“So she’s your sister?”

“Uhm. Yeah… “ I really don’t care being asked with the same question over and over again as long as its Sooyoung. But it seemed that she realized her doing so she let out a low gasp and smiled cutely at her mistake.

“My bad…” she said with a playful smiled

“That’s fine really…” I smiled. As I tried to gain back my composure, I immediately asked. “Oh… So by the way, you wouldn’t mind telling me what’s happening on the tenth right?”

Sooyoung looked surprised at my question. “Oh… Stop playing around Kyuhyun…”

I’m being funny now… Wow. I shrugged and waited for her answer patiently.

“You mean you really don’t know?” she asked again. “You mean your own sister didn’t tell you that she’s getting married this tenth?”

I laughed. “Oh well, I mean, I really don’t have any interest in her lov… Wait what did you say?”

Sooyoung nodded once more; this time reassuring me with a firm face. “Yeah… She’s marrying Kangin-sunbae..” 

“Kangin… KANGIN?! THAT GUY EARLIER??!”

Somebody kill me. Now!

 

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys... I know I'm being the lowest author righ now but it's really hard when your laptop is broken and you can't afford inserting your flash drive in a public internet cafe and risk getting virus all over the place... So I'm just really being careful with my drive since I have lots of SMTOWN videos there. Really sorry for the delayed chapters though...but I'm still going to do my best :)

By the way... You should watch Sooyoung's drama okay? It's getting pretty interesting especially with Sooyoung's loveline~ aww~

Anyways, thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed!

Comments and new subscribers would be nice. Thank you!!!:D