Eight

It's Our Time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

 

First of all, thank you to patspro for upvoting this story. Thank you so much.

And to those who commented and also to those who silently read this story, thank you also.

So here it is. Chapter eight of the story.

My schedule is still killing me softly, so i'm really sorry for this crappy chapter.

So, i've addded Sehun to the story and also a little of CL to colour the plot more.

Do give me feedbacks as i need to know your thoughts on the plot, the pace, the characters and anything you wante to share with me.

I hope you guys will continue supporting this fic and please, please, please comment.

Thank you and enjoy.

Please forgive me for any wrong spellings and gramatical errors. English is not my first language.

I did not do any proof reading, so forgive me for any mistakes that i commit.

Ok. Enjoy and thank you for your support.

 

 

 

 

 

 

One week, no contact whatsoever between the two, Jiyong and Taeyeon.

 

True. Jiyong has been trying to contact Taeyeon so many times already. And true, Taeyeon has been ignoring all attempts made by Kwon Jiyong.

 

One week ago when he had woken up in front of the doorstep to SNSD dorm with Taeyeon’s comforter wrapped around him and a cup of coffee next to him, he thought that at least she had cooled down. He had rang the doorbell to see his girl but was met with no answer. A bit disappointed, he had to calm himself down to the thought that at least she was still caring towards him.

 

Really, he had no idea what has gone wrong between them. What did he actually did wrong?

 

And for the next few days up till today, he has been trying to understand the situation. He had tried so many times to get a hold of her through the phone as meeting up physically would be impossible due to their busy schedule.

 

All his messages, his chats and his calls, ignored. He has been trying to keep calm, but seriously he is failing. All his attempts, sending her flowers with notes of apology, sending her favourite chocolate to her doorstep, even delivering cute stuff toys that she loves personally to her doorstep. All seems to be of no avail. Well at least she took them inside the home.

 

The spot next to him on his bed seems so cold and neglected. His house seems so dim and stale without her presence. His radio keeps on playing Taeyeon’s solos just so he can hear her voice.

 

What had he done one week ago that was so bad that had led to this?

 

He really didn’t know, and he really want to know, so badly. He needs to fix it so that he can hold her in his arms again. Oh, how much he misses her warmth, her kisses, her dorky laughs, her everything. His everything.

 

Everyone in YG Ent. can see that the dragon is not in his best state. Everything of him screams problem. His eyes. Oh his eyes, they were dead. Soulless. There were no twinkle in them. His dark circles are down to his chin, that’s how bad he is right now. His smiles did not reach his ears. His voice, horse and low, no happiness, not a care towards the world. The way he moves, swag-less, not like the normal, the cool, and full of swag G-Dragon. All he needs is his Taeyeon back and everything should be fine, everything will be fine.

 

Nobody has question him yet. Well, they don’t need to do so. His life is Taeyeon and now that he seems so lifeless, this can only mean that Taeyeon is gone. For how long, now that’s the real question. Is this just a result from a small misunderstanding, a small spat, a lovers fight, or is this a result of a more permanent fight, the kind that make couples drift apart.

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

His album is already a completed product. Everyone in YG Ent. said that this has been the best album that he has ever produce so far. Yet, he couldn’t really agree with that.

 

Those words that she had whispered to him, he had put it into a song.

You got me losing my mind
The way you got me fired up
Never give up boy even when they
try us. You and me against the world
With you I ride or die tonight

You have my heart like the beat
The way you got me turned up
Never give up boy even when they
try us. You and me against the world
With you I ride or die tonight

 

It is a song he wrote for her, while thinking of her. While thinking of their ‘forever’. Their hope and promise. Their love. LOVE.

LOVE.

LOVE.

He sighs every time he thinks about that. LOVE.

All he sees is her face. LOVE.

That smile of he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter