Two

It's Our Time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:

 

Okay second chapter is up. Thanks to kpopsters for upvoting this story. and also thanks to all those who commented. I really appreciate your support.

Like always, since English is not my first language, i am very sorry for any grammatical mistakes.

And like always, i hope you can share your thoughts by commenting and maybe, you can also upvote this story.

Okay peeps, enjoy!! (^_^)

Oh. Happy 6th anniversary to SNSD!!! ^^

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

News travelled fast, well of course since it’s about the leaders of the 2 biggest idol group in the K-Pop world, Big Bang and SNSD. Holding each other’s hands, whispering into each other’s ears, laughing at each other jokes, making kid-like expressions, feeding each other, and just enjoying each other’s warmth and presence without caring at all about their surroundings. Who wouldn’t want to know what exactly is going on with them? Right?

 

G-DRAGON AND TAEYEON: AN ITEM?

TAMED BY THE ANGEL: OUR BAD BOY HAS CHANGED

G-DRAGON AND TAEYEON: LOVE, FRIENDSHIP OR ONLY ATTENTION SEEKING ACT

TEASING THE CROWD: FUTURE COLLABORATION BETWEEN LEADERS OR MERE LOVE?

NOT CARING THE CROWD BUT NO OFFICIAL STATEMENT: WHAT IS THIS?

PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION: LEADERS IN LOVE

 

These are only some from the many more headlines on the leaders’ actions.

 

Since both groups have yet to make any comebacks or appearances on public TV, it was hard to question the leaders themselves and with the companies rejecting any calls from the media, no one know the true story. Yet.

 

Of course the fans have tried taking things into their own hands. Bombarding the leaders and even their members through their social networking sites such as Twitter and Instagram, and yet no one broke the silence. Usually this will be the time for the accomplices to panic and try to deny the news rumours, and yet everybody is so calm as if no storm is passing through, when there is actually a major thunderstorm happening there. They merely laugh and enjoy the disaster that was happening all thanks to the two leaders.

 

Some fans have also done what should not be done, full frontal action, questioning the groups whenever they emerges from their dorm or companies. And still, no one said a word, just flashing their beautiful smiles as well as greeting and thanking the fans for their continuous support. Nothing out of the ordinary.

 

It may seems that the PDA act by the leaders’ are the problem, but actually that is not the only thing. Nobody knew that Big Bang and SNSD members are friends to begin with. And everybody thought that the two companies are always getting at each other’s throat. But the lack of response, either denying or agreeing with the news, from the two companies in questions lead to another yet unanswered question, are they actually friends, both being accomplice in this matter?

 

Now with the problems left not decoded to the public, let us focus on the leaders, the hero and heroine of this love story.

 

*

 

The sound of the blender roaring to life startled Jiyong who was, a few minutes ago, sleeping like a princess prince he is. Late night recording at the company’s studio with the other Big Bang members which ended only early this morning led him to become so worn out that he didn’t even have time to wash himself before going to bed. Instead, once he keyed in the password to his own private pad, he quickly throw his backpack on the floor and dump himself onto his comfy bed and quickly drifted to sleep.

 

Making his way to the kitchen with lazy steps, not caring how he look at this moment, he caught himself smiling at the view in front of him, an angel has appear. Now he knows that he is just a normal human being with no superpower whatsoever, but it is true, an angel has appe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter