Seventeen

It's Our Time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Here is another new update for my awesome readers ^^.

I hope you all will enjoy this update, although I think it is a bit lame.

To those who commented and continued supporting this story, thank you so much.

I really enjoy reading all your comments.

To batcute thank you for the upvote.

Since English is not my first language, I apologize for any mistakes.

Ok.

Enjoy the story and thank you for your support.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Slipping into his famous white Bentley, she quickly fasten her seatbelt, earning a growl from Jiyong who sat in the driver’s seat right next to her.

 

“What’s the matter, Ji?” she casually ask, earning herself a glare from her man. Her hand sneaked behind his neck, massaging his nape a little.

 

“You should let me buckle you up.” He sulks, just like the 5 year-old boy he is, well at least to her.

 

Chuckling, she reaches out to his nose before flicking it affectionately. “Arrasseo, next time, I promise. Let’s just go, okay?”

 

Pouting, he glared at her one last time, making her smile warmly at him, before igniting the car, shifting into drive and carefully make their way out of the parking lot to the nearest supermarket.

 

The car ride to the supermarket of their choice was very comfortable. The soothing music that played throughout the drive was unbelievably calming.

 

“Are you nervous, Ji?” she looks to her side, eyeing the ever-so-focus driver.

 

Tearing his eyes away from the road for a second, he smiled at her, “Nope, are you?” He slips his hand into hers, giving her a squeeze out of care and affection.

 

“Truthfully, a little. I just hope that things will be okay.” She looks down to their intertwined fingers, caressing his hand in hers.

 

“Hey…” he squeezes her hand again, “we’ll go through this together, okay? Don’t worry, I will never leave your side…” he smiles at her, “unless I need to go to the toilet, than I can’t bring you along.” He laugh when he saw her shooting a are-you-kidding-me glare at him.

 

“I don’t want to talk to you anymore.” She pouted at him before swiftly pulling her hand out of his and turning her body slightly towards the door of the car, her eyes gazing straight outside the window, ignoring him at all cost.

 

Seeing her acting up like that only making him break into a bigger laugh. ‘That’s my woman. So cute and special.’

 

Stopping at a red traffic light, he quickly reaches out for her hair, gently her silky black hair, before she quickly swats his hand away.

 

“Aah, Taebaby……” he whines at her.

 

Actually he knew well that she was going to react like that. Because it wasn’t the first time he annoys her like that. Well, annoying her is what he likes doing best. Besides loving her of course. Seeing her acting up so angrily like that only makes him fall for her more. She is too cute for him to resists.

 

“Arrasseo, babe… sorry… let me hold your hand please...” he said at her, glancing to see if she has forgiven him.

 

She muttered an almost silent ‘what the heck’, which he heard of course, making him chuckle a little, before slowly turning her body back to her previous state, and her hand slowly reaches out for his.

 

He smiled at her, of course she still did not look at him, before bringing her hand close to his lips, pecks it lovingly, and bringing her hand to his lap, intertwining their fingers in the process.

 

“I hate you Ji…”

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Her mood became brighter once they stepped into the supermarket together, hand-in-hand. All her worries disappeared as her eyes are now twinkled with the child-like excitement.

 

She walks fast, almost pulling him in the process. She loves shopping for groceries. And seeing her being like this, like a kid excited of her first trip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter