Eleven

It's Our Time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

First of all, I AM BACK!!!!

Hehe ^^

Now that i have some free time, i'm gonna try and update this story as much as i can.

To byuntaeng98, sea0horse, luvtaengoo, ipone24 and soaed, thank you for the upvote.

And to those who commented, thank you so much!

i am a very happy author, thanks to you all.

Anyway.

my usual laptop that i used is currently in a workshop.

so i am updating from a different laptop.

so i am so sorry for any error, format wise or any other error as i am not used to this laptop.

Do give me feedbacks like always.

I hope you guys will continue supporting this fic and please, please, please comment.

Thank you and enjoy.

Please forgive me for any wrong spellings and gramatical errors. English is not my first language.

I did not do any proof reading, so forgive me for any mistakes that i commit.

Ok. Enjoy and thank you for your support.

 

 

 

 

 

 


“Babe, pickup please. I need to see you. Don’t ignore me please.” Another voice message from Jiyong.

 

And like always, her fingers fast pressing the delete tab, deleting the plead of her man. Sorry.

 

Her short legs sway to the rhythm of the swing, the small, quite playground accompanies her troubled heart. Only the slow, almost unnoticeable sound of the swings squeaking can be heard from this almost deserted place. This is her second most favourite spot to release her stress, the first one being the Han River. The playground is situated in a suburb just outside of Seoul city. Not a lot of people know about this place despite the beauty it possesses, making it an ideal place for trouble idol like herself to enjoy the calmness.

 

She wanted to go to the river to clear her thoughts on her problems with Jiyong, but going there only makes her think of her second problem, Oh Sehun. He is her dongsaeng. That is it. Only a dongsaeng. but she loves all the little things that he did to her, for her.  For me... Haishh, you bratty Sehun. Making me confused all the time.

 

Speaking of the devil…

 

“Taeyeon, are you coming to the company? Let’s grab some bite to eat.”  One voice message from Sehun.

 

Again, her fingers swiftly deletes the message.

 

“Aishh, just leave me alone.” She mutters under her breath.

 

The soft breeze of the early winter brushes her pale cheeks. Pulling her light blue jacket closer to her body, she lets out a small sigh. Usually she loves winter. The snow is so white that everything looks magical. The coldness of winter cools down all the burning hotness of her problems. 

 

Well, usually... 

 

Now the coldness of the winter just reminds her of the coldness of her relationship with Jiyong. Usually despite the cold weather, Jiyong will always be by her side, hugging her close to him to warm both their bodies. With love.

 

With love...

 

Again, another heavy sigh left , her pinkish lips trembling a little to the coldness of the early winter's breeze. 

 

She pulls her beanie over her head and begins shuffling her feet quickly to warm up her body a bit. Her tight black pair of jeans are not helping her fight the weather well. The thermos of hot chocolate that she drank just now had lost its purpose. 

 

Fight the cold, Taeng. You can do it.

 

But who was she kidding. She needs him. She wants him. She can't leave with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter