Ten

It's Our Time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

First of all, because al of you wanted the couple to reconsile fast, i decidde to update the chapter as soon as i can.

However, the couple is yet to reconsile in this chapter.

This chapter might be my last update until mid of January.

I am currently so busy as my semester is ending, therefore, i have lots of assignments as well as exams to sit.

Please wish me luck.

You guys don't have to worry.

I will never abandon my stories.

I just need time to finish up everything else.

After that i will come back to continue this story.

To strangeneko, Sone_Taeyeonnie89, littleprincess and vipshipper as well as those who commented, thank you so much!

i am a very happy author.

Anyway.

Do give me feedbacks like always.

I hope you guys will continue supporting this fic and please, please, please comment.

Thank you and enjoy.

Please forgive me for any wrong spellings and gramatical errors. English is not my first language.

I did not do any proof reading, so forgive me for any mistakes that i commit.

Ok. Enjoy and thank you for your support.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After ringing the bell for quite some time, Youngbae decided to just invite himself in.

 

2 hours ago, all of the member of Big Bang was supposed to gather at their company for a meeting about their performance in Singapore. They were going to discuss about it over breakfast, but, after 1 hour of waiting for their leader, they have decided to postpone the meeting at a later time. Although Yang Hyun Suk was mad, he knew that lately Jiyong has been going through some rough time, and he knew that Jiyong needed time. Always putting his boys first before anything, he finds himself understanding Jiyong’s situation.

 

And because of his concern towards his best friend, Youngbae decided to pay a visit after the many phone calls he made to him were only answered by the mailbox.

 

And know here he is, keying the password to Jiyong’s pad.

 

The strong smells of alcohol greeted his entrance to his best friend’s pad. The front door light was the only source as the rest parts of the house was swallowed with darkness. Using his cell phones light, he carefully makes his way to the switch.

 

Turning on the lights of the living room, he was shocked to find Jiyong lying on the sofa with one hand hanging to his side. There were several bottles of beer on the coffee table, 5 altogether.

 

He felt anger starting to eat him. One, seeing Jiyong resort to something so easy to forget about his pain and two, being the irresponsible Jiyong again, the one before Taeyeon happen, the kind of Jiyong that only know how to drink and party and have without thinking of others besides himself.

 

Yes, he is a little bit mad at Taeyeon for being the reason for his best friend’s suffering, but he is angrier at how Jiyong handles the problem, or ‘not handle the problem’.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

The bright light of the afternoon sun lit up the messy room as the owner, Kwon Jiyong stirs in his sleep, annoyed at the light that shone so br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter