Eighteen

It's Our Time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

New update in the house!!! ^^

I hope this chapter is good enough.

To those who commented and continued supporting this story, thank you so much.

To fanficsholic and geekgirl_07, thank you for the upvote.

Like always, since English is not my first language, I apologize for any mistakes.

Ok.

Enjoy the story and thank you for your support.

Do give me feedback.

Tq.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lunar New Year, 2014

 

It was a very special day for the couple as both of their family gathered together for the first time since the public confession. Of course, this is not the first time they have gathered like this.

 

The first time would be around the time when Jiyong first courted Taeyeon. After they became official, both of them decided to tell their families. Of course, directly after knowing about them, the two families decided to meet each other. They know how serious this relationship.

 

How?

 

Well, let just say that both of them are not the type to be in a relationship. Being leaders made them strict when it comes to work. And having to care for their members made them forget about being in love. Sure there are scandals and rumors here and there, but truthfully they were really just rumors.

 

And really, the thought of falling in love never really crossed each other’s mind. Especially with each other. But nothing is impossible.

 

And now that they have fallen for each other, they fell hard. Love was literally written on their faces. They smiled widely, laughed at weird jokes, grinned untimely, well, love made everything pretty.

 

That was how the families found out about how serious the two are. And so, when both families met, everybody was smiling ear to ear.

 

Why?

 

Simple. Because they are happy. Seeing how polite and caring Taeyeon was and how loving and patient Jiyong was only made both families happier.

 

And seeing the both of them having this contented smile plastered on their faces made the families giving their blessings to them.

 

Of course before publicly confessing on TV, Jiyong had asked for permission from the families, his and Taeyeon. And of course, both sides gave him the green light.

 

So today, on this New Year, they gathered together to celebrate the couple’s love. Start a new year with happiness.

 

And with the New Year celebration, everyone in SMENT and YGENT was given much appreciated break from their hectic schedules. The Chinese members of EXO decided to visit their hometown for the celebration.

 

Knowing his friend’s recent heartbreak, Tao, being a good hyung, decided to invite Sehun to his hometown to celebrate with him. Sehun knew his reasons for inviting him along, but he went along with the plan because he too needs time and space to clear his mind. And to come back as a more matured man.

 

Of course, no one outside SMENT knew about that, about his heartbreak. When fans saw Tao picking him up at the airport, fans thought that he was there for Tao. Yes, a part of it was for Tao, but most of it was for himself, to heal his broken, shattered heart.

 

Going to China turned out to be good for Sehun. He spent time with Tao and his family. Sometimes he would roamed the streets alone, trying to get a grip of life.

 

Taeyeon was the first woman to ever make him feel that way. He wanted to care for her, treat her at his best, shower her with love, be a shoulder for her to cry on, be the best man for her. He had thoughts of confessing to her, but truly whenever he wanted to confess, something held him back. A feeling that always made him think twice. But he knew nonetheless that Taeyeon knows his intention towards her.

 

And now that he saw her having someone else to provide what he wanted for her, he knew he should back off. All he wanted was for her to be happy. And if Jiyong can make her happy, then that will be good enough for him.

 

The calmness that he felt in China was so serene that it made him realizes many things. Taeyeon is really a great person.

 

In a way, Taeyeon has been there for him for almost everything. And throughout their friendship, she has made him the happiest man. He always stayed positive around her, his dull days became brighter because of her. She is truly magnificent. Even if she only wanted to stay friends with him, that should be more than enough.

 

He realized something. Something that he had learned all along in this one sided love of his. Something that Taeyeon had thought him without him knowing. That love is un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter