Four

It's Our Time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's note:

 

Okay fourth chapter is here.

Although i am quite dissapointed with the lack of comments eventhough the view counter keeps going up, i'm still very thankful and for that i am going to keep updating this story.

Like always, since English is not my first language, i am very sorry for any grammatical mistakes.

And like always, i hope you can share your thoughts by commenting and maybe, you can also upvote this story.

Okay peeps, enjoy!! (^_^)

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

It was nearly 6 p.m. when Jiyong finally manage to crack his eyes open. He was really tired with what he and Taeyeon did, but never once he felt sorry for it. How can you feel sorry when you are making love to the one person that holds and owns your heart right? It makes every sweat worth it. He smiled just thinking about how happy he is right now. He has everything he wants and needs, a career of his dreams, wealth and health, happiness and love, close knit family, good friends and companions and now, the best girlfriend any guys would ever wish for. And now the whole world knew about the couple’s love for each other, every men envied his good fortune. He always hear people complaining, saying how on earth that he got so lucky to have a girl like that, the greatest girl in the world that is. Not that he’s complaining though, he too was actually pretty confused with his own good fortune, did he save the world before in his previous life?

 

Shifting his body a little, his gaze fell onto the most beautiful girl he has ever laid his eyes on, his girl, his love, his miracle, Kim Taeyeon. Looking at her peaceful expression, her eyes closed gracefully, her eyebrows relaxed, her long eyelashes adding the value to her already exceptional beauty, her chest moving to the rhythm of every breath she took, her beautifully sculptured nose, and those delicious lump lips of hers, he took in everything his eyes feast upon, all belongs to him and only him. Everything about this girl belongs to him and he is very proud of that. Tugging a few lose strand of her hair aside, he grinned at the small creased that has formed on her pretty forehead. “Ji….” Her voice was low and husky, and that put a smile on his idiotic child-like face as he run his thumb across her forehead, trying to smooth the crease away. “Did I wake you baby? Sorry… you’re just to pretty that I can’t resist touching.” His compliment send heat direct to her cute cheeks that cause them to redden almost in an instant.

 

She shifted her body closer to him, her left hand s under his waist while her right hand in his hair, trying to comb his bed hair. “My messy man is up and looking as messy as ever.” Her child-like laugher left her lips which only causes her to earn a quick peck on her lips. Well, she’s too cute to resist. And he never want to resist anyway. He places his left hand on her waist while his right hand snakes under her neck and replaces her pillow. He quickly pulls her in into his embrace, and they stayed like that for a while, just enjoying each other’s warmth and love. Well, at least until she remembered that they both are - under the soft comforter which causes her to quickly pushes him away and quickly wrap herself under the comforter.

 

“Babe…” his whines left unheard as she was too busy being embarrassed by their condition. He was left expose for the world to see as she had pulled all of the comforter to cover herself, leaving him with only the thin piece of air to cover himself with, and that means absolutely nothing. As her eyes moved to look at him, she quickly let out a scream as she saw him with nothing on and not doing anything to cover up. “Yah! Wear something! Fast!!” her whole face are read with embarrassment, even her ears seem like they are about to explode. “Why?? Just now you seemed so impatient that you nearly tore my favourite boxer and now you are embarrassed to see me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter