Six

It's Our Time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

 

First of all, thank you to lyknessesjae for upvoting this story. Thank you so much.

And to those who commented and also to those who silently read this story, thank you also.

So, here I am, posting the sixth chapter of the story.

Do tell me your thoughts. Thank you and enjoy.

Please forgive me for any wrong spellings and gramatical errors. English is not my first language.

Ok. Enjoy and thank you for your support.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seeing him smiling like that, with his hands secured tightly around her waist and his laughter ringing painfully in her ears. Seeing Chaerin giving off the same affection back to him. She swears she could hear her heart shattered into pieces.

 

 Pulling the doorknob slowly to close it back, she quickly shuffles her wobbly feet to a nearby siting area, dragging her broken heart together. Still, she could hear the sound of their happy laughter from inside the studio. And again she hears the sound of her shattered heart shatters yet again.

 

 

*

 

 

“Eat. Then go to sleep.” Jiyong reads the small note placed at the site of his empty plate on the dining table. The food is already cold and with that he had lost his appetite.

 

Once he entered his home 5 minutes ago, he was greeted with complete silence. Only the automated light by the door lighted up when he entered, the other part of his house was in total darkness.

 

 

*

 

 

He was late. Way late from him promised and he had loudly cursed himself once he realised that. He sent one message to Taeyeon’s cell, apologizing and saying that he was on his way back now. When he received no reply from her, he knew that she was mad and that he was in deep trouble.

 

As he sped his white Bentley across the night, he kept on cursing himself, blaming his lack of attentiveness to his own promise. The sudden red light made him stepped on the break quickly, his tires screeching in the silence of the night. “!” He angrily grabbed his beanie that he was wearing and throw it to the empty seat next to him. “ !!” he cursed out aloud as he banged his steering wheel. Really, he was mad at himself. And if he had gotten into an accident, he knew that Taeyeon will be worried and that makes him madder. “I should be careful. No need to add more oil to the flame.”

 

 

*

 

 

And that now his burning heart was greeted by the solemn darkness of his house, he knew something is not right. He knew something is terribly wrong. He had imagined what the situation would be once he entered his house.

 

He had imagine her being mad and for her to nag out of her worries and her anger. And he had imagined him begging for forgiveness and throwing promises at her that he will never do it again. And then they will hug, kiss and make up. And then they will enjoy the food that he knew she had prepared so meticulously and lovingly for him together. But the silence that is now in front of him frightened him more.

 

Putting his right hand on his chest, trying to soothe the tight knots of worriedness, he tries to calm himself down. All he can do is to hope that she mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter