Sixteen

It's Our Time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

So here is a new update.

I hope you all will enjoy this update.

Like always, thanks to those who commentes and continued supporting this story.

To venasonetaenganger9, Haeyoung16 and minhnam thank you for the upvote.

Please forgive me for any wrong spellings and gramatical errors.

English is not my first language.

Ok.

Enjoy the story and thank you for your support.

 

 

 

 

 


 

“Babe…” she stirred.

 

“Babe…” again, she stirred.

 

“Babe…” this time, a slight push can be felt.

 

“Hmm…” was all he get from her.

 

“Babeeeee…..” this time he was whining, trying to get the attention of the girl who just continue on sleeping.

 

It was supposed to be a very loud peaceful morning for her, well at least that was what she was hoping for. Since her group started preparing for their comeback, her long practice hours tires her out so much. All she wanted for today was to sleep for as long as she can, giving her body a proper rest.

 

And with the good weather blessing this particular off-day of hers, all she wanted was to spend some time on this comfy bed of his, just lying around lazily. But of course, the owner of the bed won’t let that happen so easily.

 

With him just having his own comeback, his schedule was so pack of practices, fan meetings, endorsements, performances, and so many other things, and he was just so tired of that. He misses lazing around in his pad. He misses eating to his heart’s content. He misses his family. And more importantly, he misses her.

 

And with both of them finally given 2 days of at the same time, he couldn’t be happier. Now he gets to spend time with his girl.

 

So, last night, at exactly 12.30 a.m., he arrived at the back of her company’s building. Both of them agreed to spend their day-off together at his pad.

 

Clad in his simple after-practicing-for-so-long loose black wife beater topped with a plaid faint rose red cardigan, simple black Converse high-cut and his favourite white spike-full cap, which was her gift for him, he waited not so patiently in his black SUV, wishing that his girl would come running into his embrace. Damn, he misses her so much!

 

 15 minutes, and then her scent greeted him, as he buried his face in the crook of her neck. He was greeted by a big hug from the love of his life behind the girl’s company building. Apparently, the girl just finished her last practice for the day and with her big longing towards him, all she wanted was to just melt into the hug. Damn, she misses him so much!

 

Since it was already late, and both of them were too tired to even lift a finger, both of them quickly resided to the master bedroom once they arrived at his pad at approximately 1.30 a.m. and right after giving each other a goodnight kiss, both of them quickly drifted to dreamlands, both in each other’s embrace.

 

7 hours later, here they are. Both still in their pyjamas, with Jiyong wearing only his cute puppy-printed pyjama bottom and Taeyeon wearing his large grey tee, still under the comfy comforter, still in each other’s embrace, but with only on pair of eyes open, while another pair still tightly closed.

 

“Babe… wake up please…” he whines, slowly pushing and pulling the girl by her shoulder.

 

“5 more minutes please…” was all she said before faint snores can be heard again.

 

“Noooo, wake up please…” this time he hovers over her, both hands slip under her figure. He gives her a bone-crushing you-better-wake-up-if-you-want-to-breathe hug.

 

“Aishh chinca! I can’t breathe! Yaaaa…” now it is her turn to whine.

 

“Okay you’re up. Good.” He gives her a quick peck on her lips. “I’m gonna shower first. Or you want to shower with me?” He smirks, his right eyebrow curves into a naughty curve.

 

“Yah!! You byuntae!!!” she throws a pillow to his direction.

 

“Hehehe, just making sure you’re up, babe. Give me 10 minutes okay? Just don’t go back to sleep.” He kisses her forehead before slipping of bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter