Twelve

It's Our Time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

New chapter in the house!

Hehe ^^

I hope all you readers will be happy.

I am sorry for my previous boring update. 

I hope this chapter makes up for that. ^^

Like always, many thanks to those who continue supporting this story.

To albioo, hyenashii, Fanytastic--3160, and bagasvip_ss thank you for the upvote.

And to those who commented, thank you so much!

I am sorry though that i never replied to any of your comments. 

But know that all your comments made my day and is very much appriciated.

So keep the comments coming! ^^

Anyway.

I hope you guys will continue supporting this fic and please, please, please comment.

Thank you and enjoy.

Please forgive me for any wrong spellings and gramatical errors. English is not my first language.

I did not do any proof reading, so forgive me for any mistakes that i commit.

Ok. Enjoy and thank you for your support.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The cold early winter breeze greeted him as soon as he stepped out of his car. Pulling his loose rugged denim jacket closer to his frame, his eyes quickly darted towards the faraway swings, only for his lips to curved up into a relief smile as he laid his eyes on his girl, who was swaying slowly to the rhythm of nothingness.

 

The sound of his car beeping as he pressed lock startled the said girl, who then quickly jumped to her feet, her calmness just now was nowhere to find now as she realizes the man that she love, the one that she has been avoiding for some time now, is currently standing only a few strides away, with a relief smile clearly painting that beautiful face of his, as both were suddenly locked into each other’s gaze, feeling their need for each other through that simple look.

 

Her feet quickly shuffles towards him, with him waiting by the side of his black SUV, his arms spread wide. The small shuffle of her feet turns into wide, long strides, as she run towards his awaiting arms, and in a few blinks of the eyes, both of them found themselves in the embrace of one another. His arms carefully wrapped around her small waist while both of her arms wrapped tightly around his neck, both struggling to bring their bodies closer.

 

He carefully let out a huge sigh of contentment, it has been too long, way too long. And finally she is here, back into his arms, where she belongs. He whispered sweet nothings into her ear, his breathe calming her trembling heart.

 

A few seconds in his embrace was all she needed, as she found herself sobbing, bawling perhaps, to her heart content. It has been too long, way too long. He keeps on whispering into her ear, his thumb rubbing small circles on her back, trying to soothe her down. A few pecks landed on her temple, her hair and her ear as she continues crying, wetting the right shoulder of his loose rugged denim jacket.

 

After 10 minutes of her crying, he slowly pushes her head back, trying to catch a glimpse of his girl.

 

“Tae, baby… Please stop crying. I’m here. I won’t leave. I promise.” With that, two pecks landed on her swollen eyes, one peck for each eye.

 

“Please babe… I love you.”

A kiss landed on her forehead.

 

She keeps on crying, trying to bury her head on his chest.

 

He chuckles at her cuteness, his arms went behind her head, bringing her to his chest.

 

He hummed slow songs, purposely out of tune, which sends her to chuckle at his silliness. Her fingers grasped tightly at the sides of his denim jacket, her faced buried on his chest, as she let herself drown in the comfortable vibration of his chest as he continues to hum off key, specially for her. Her tears are slowly drying out, thanks to his off key beautiful tunes that he hummed for her.

 

“Pabo…” she said, her fist punching playful punches on his chest, her lips curved into a small smile.

 

“I’m your pabo, babe.” He chuckles, pushing her back before landing his forehead to hers, they eyes bore into each other. His arms wrapped around her waist, his eyes look deep into hers, his lips forming his beautiful smile, the smile that obviously she has been missing.

 

“Can I kiss you, my baby?” his arms tightening around her waist, bringing her closer to him.

 

“Yes, please.” She smiled that beautiful smile of hers as she melt into his soft lips.

 

The kiss was slow, tender and passionate. He poured all his longing for her in that kiss, and she did the same, as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter