Fourteen

It's Our Time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

I think this is one of the lamest chapter i've ever writen.

And for that I'm sorry.

I still hope you all will enjoy this update.

Like always, many thanks to those who commentes and continued supporting this story.

To Bumella and babytaengoo thank you for the upvote.

Please forgive me for any wrong spellings and gramatical errors.

English is not my first language.

Ok. Enjoy and thank you for your support.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes, we are in a relationship. Kim Taeyeon is mine.”

 

“G-Dragon, who was seen at his latest album press conference earlier this morning at the COEX Mall here in Gangnam, did not only swept the nation with his brilliant new songs, but also with his confirmation on the rumor that all VIP and SONE have been looking. The two leaders of the biggest idol group in South Korea, G-Dragon of Big Bang and Taeyeon of So Nyuh Shi Dae are now confirmed as an item. The news practically caused the server of many media as well as SMENT and YGENT to crash as many fans tried to get further elaboration…”

 

“Look what you’ve done. We are so dead meat.” She pouts, eyes still glued to the screen of his flat screen, as the news of them being an item played on it.

 

“So what? If they love us, they will want us to be happy. And I am really happy now. I want to date you publicly. No more secrets.” He said, flashing that contented smile of his, reassuring the frantic girl who is now snuggling so close to his frame on his dark colored leather sofa, searching for some sort of comfort as the news keeps on playing about their love.

 

Both of them are now in his pad, in his spacious living room, in front of the TV with news of his confirmation blasting, on the sofa, him sitting upright, his right arm on the hand rest, his left draped around her back with her, placing her weight to his side frame as she leans into his warmth, her right arm wrapped around his waist, her right palm on his chest.

 

Her handphone keeps on beeping, signaling new messages and missed calls from her friends. His, silent since it ran out of battery after numerous nonstop phone calls and messages. That it how big the effect of the news to everyone they know.

 

Well, not just that.

 

SMENT, YGENT, SNSD, Big Bang, Nuthang Crew, her family and friends, his family and friends, all of them experienced the same thing, endless phone calls, endless messages, all because the two star of this story brave exposure, that they are dating. Well, that is how big the effect of the news.

 

Well, not just that.

 

Servers crashed, media frantically trying to get more dips on the news, fancafe, anticlubs, VIPS, non-VIPS, SONES, non-SONES, front page of almost all popular and non-popular blogs, SNS pages, all are now dominated by the news, that the notorious bad boy of the nation is courting the sweet angelic girl of the nation.

 

Now, that is the real effect of the news.

 

A small ball of fur came running into her lap, curling and yawning just like its owner, who is now safely tugged under his arm as she laid on the sofa, her head on his laps, her back on the sofa, her eyes slowly closing as her soft breath signals her sleepiness.

 

Jiyong, witnessing all this cute moments, can’t help but to chuckle at how simple his girlfriend is, one moment all frantic and restless because of his public confession, and then she suddenly become so sleepy, now not caring even a bit about the news that nearly causes her head to explode.

 

Giving a simple peck to her forehead and a pet to Ginger’s head, he too dozes off in his sitting position, wanting to savor the calmness of the afternoon.

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

A loud bang on his front door startled them both while their pets, Ginger, Jolie and Gaho, are now cuddling with each other as they are still deep in their sleep. She stifled a yawn, stretching her limbs from the good nap, while him, a visible frown painted across his handsome face, obviously annoyed by the sudden wake from his not so comfortable nap. A silent cuss left his lips as he stretches his body, earning a small ‘sorry’ from his girl, leaving him to question her sudden apology, before nodding his head slightly in understanding, pecking her lips in assurance, before making his way lazily towards his door, looking at the small screen, before a bigger cuss left his lip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter