Five

It's Our Time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

 

Hehe, thank you all for the comment and also to those who silently read this story without commenting. As long as i see the view counter going up, i am happy.

Anyway, this is an update for you.

As always do read, comment and upvote please.

Chapter five for you.

Sorry for my bad English and for any grammatical mistakes. English is not my first language.

I did not do any proof reading. So sorry for any mistakes.

Ok. Enjoy.

 

 

 

 

Tapping his pencil on the music sheets in his hand, swaying his head to the beat of the song and focusing his mind on the rhythm. Those are the things that has been keeping Kwon Jiyong occupied the whole day. He will be realising his album soon and there are still a few minor adjustment that he needs to do before he can be satisfied with it completely. And knowing the perfectionist Jiyong, he even misses his lunch and dinner solely for his music.

 

The vibrating phone in his worn-out jeans broke his concentration. Fishing the phone out annoyingly, his bemused face turns bright at the sight of the caller ID, Love and also at the photo, a dorky and cute looking lady, his lady. Sliding his finger across the screen, he was greeted by a happy and high-toned voice.

 

“Ji!!!!”

 

Then he hears a chuckle, which sends him to chuckle too. “Hey, baby. I miss you.” He said.

 

“I miss you too, Ji. I’m at your house. Come back please.” Her aegyo-filled voice just cause the dragon who just now seems tired of his long day suddenly feel energized.

 

“What? I thought you have a schedule tonight. What happen?”

 

“We finished it fast. What are you doing, Ji? I’m lonely…Come back please…” Taeyeon whines.

 

“I’m still in my studio. Babe, give me 30 minutes to finish up. It’s my new music and I have to make it perfect. I have to at least give the best back to my fans since they always give the best support to me and the boys.” Jiyong pleads. Seriously, if he can, he wanted to just leave everything and go back to her in an instant. Her voice, so cute and whiney is so irresistible. He can also picture her pouting cutely and faking an angry face right now.

 

“Hmm....Arasseo… 30 minutes. If you’re still in your studio after 10, then I’m gonna be mad!”

 

“Yes baby. 30 minutes. That’s all I need. Then I’ll be in your arms okay. Cook me something please. I’m hungry…” Now it’s Jiyong’s turn to whine.

 

“Fine, but if your late, I’m gonna eat it all by myself. I love you Ji. Now go finish up your work and come back to me.”

 

“Neh. I love you too, my Taebaby. See you at home okay. Bye.” He ended the call with a kissing sound, earning him a kissing sound and a faint ‘bye’ in return from the love of his life.

 

He is always thankful to Taeyeon for being a supportive and understanding girlfriend. And at times like this when she whines and complain that she is lonely and that she needs him there with her, holding her, that always makes him love her even more, if it is still possible, because to him, his love for her is already at its maximum level, and yet, this woman can always makes it as if there is always room for improvement.

 

And so, he quickly put back on his headphone and turn on the music, trying his best to complete his songs so that he can go back to his house and pull his love into his embrace, because that is where she belongs, in his arms.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Its 30 minutes after midnight and Jiyong is still at his personal studio in YG’s building, trying to finish his newest album that will be release soon. Putting a little bit more of his personal touch up, he completely lost tract of time. 3 hours ago he had called his one and only girlfriend, Taeyeon with a promise that he will be back before 10 p.m. after she keeps one forcing him to take a break and just go home and sleep, and that was more than 2 hours.

 

Well everyone knows how he can be when it comes to music. Music is his life. He is a very detailed and perfectionist type of person when it comes to music. Sometimes it could lead to one week of slaving to music without proper care for his own health.

 

But ever since Taeyeon came into his life, his everyday life has been more humane, more sensible. The girl could and would na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter