Fifteen

It's Our Time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

New update is here.

I hope you like this.

I'm working hard to write better for my readers.

Thank you to those who commented.

To new subscribers, welcome. 

I hope you guys enjoy reading this story.

Please forgive me for any wrong spellings and gramatical errors.

English is not my first language.

Ok. Enjoy and thank you for your support.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing?!” Taeyeon yelled at him, once they were safely inside an empty room.

 

‘Silence’ is his answer. Only heavy breath could be heard.

 

“I’m asking you?! Answer me!” her voice trembled, her body shook a little as she felt his hands wrapped around her tiny waist, pulling her close to his frame.

 

She started to trash around, trying frantically to free herself from his bone-crushing hug.

 

“Let me go!” again, her voice booming in demand, this time a tiny bit of fear accompanied her almost scary shout.

 

She clutches tightly the collar of his plaid shirt, slightly gripping and shaking him, trying to get him to realize what he was doing to her.

 

Again, no response. Just dead silence. His arms are still tightly wrapped around her waist, this time his palms carefully patted her sides, trying to calm her down.

 

The silence was not only terrifying to her, it was also killing her, killing him.

 

10 minutes, silence was all that was there. She had stopped struggling, he had stopped forcing. Now, both of them just stood there, behind locked doors, in front of the mirrors covered with cloud wallpapers, arms tightly around each other.

 

She could feel his body shaking, and him hiccupping from time to time, and she knew, he cried. And she knew, it was her fault.

 

She patted his back, and hummed a slow song, trying to calm him down. But he kept on crying, wetting the shoulder of her black hoodie.

 

Soon she felt him patting his back as she continued humming and patting his back, as if to signal that he was okay, and that she can stop doing what she did.

 

But she shook her head a little, not wanting to be lied too, as she know that he is not okay. In fact, he is miserable. Still is. And it is all her fault. If only…

 

Her humming and her patting did however calm him a little, but the tears just keeps on flowing, without his control. His emotions are all jumbled up, and he himself does not understand what he feels, how he felt. Love, respect, care, like, trust, admire, adore, sad, lonely, abandon, disappoint, hate, distrust,…

 

Love…

 

Hate…

 

Love…

 

Hate…

 

Disappointing…

 

Disappointed…

 

Disappointment…

 

Sad…

 

Abandoned…

 

Lonely…

 

That’s what he feels, how he felt, right now, from now on…

 

His arms limps around her, and finally he let her go. With his head bowed down, he muttered a slow, almost muted ‘sorry’, but it was loud enough for her to hear it clearly.

 

She carefully tip his chin up with her right hand, bringing his eyes into hers, as they exchange silence moment through that deep eye contact.

 

A warm smile, that was what she drew for him on her beautiful face, accompanied by traces of tears that she herself had cried out, not knowing exactly when she had cried.

 

Maybe when he forced her into that bone-crushing hug earlier, or as early as when she felt someone grabbed her by her wrist and dragged her into the empty dance room and that she cried out of shock and fear? Or was it when he refuses to hear her screams and continued being forceful to her delicate self? Or was it when she finally melted in his urgent and desperate hug? Maybe during the time he had rested his head on her shoulder and that his body shook a little as he cried, or when she tried to calm him down with calming hums and that she realize she had failed not only to calm him but also to calm herself?

 

It has to be one of those sad and emotional moments, the kind of moments that she never really had the chance to share with him before. He was always smiling, always making her day brighter, almost making her question his sensibility. How can a human, a person, just like her, just as normal as her, be so optimistic of everything? How can he just smile through everything? Has he no other emotion other that happy? Is he a man of no tears? Does he not feel sad even when sad things happen?

 

Well…

 

Today she got her answer.

 

Here he is, showing her for the first time, as far as she could remember, his vulnerable side. His not-so-sunny- side. His storm. His sadness. His tears.

 

And to top it all…

 

She was the cause for it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter