Poems

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 published on 6/1/13 

+start+

Your POV

Just then you felt hands on your shoulders, turning you around. "Look, maybe we got off the wrong foot. My name's Jongin, you can call me Kai. And I'll call you Hae Ra."
"So, alright. I get it, what now?" you asked as his mouth gaped open. "Hey did I do something wrong?" his head tilted sideways as you raised a brow. "I barely even know you."
"Exactly!" he frailed his hands in the air before continuing. "Why are you so cold towards me? It's as though I've done something wrong to you."
"You didn't do anything wrong." you shrugged your shoulders as his face looked like he couldn't put a puzzle together. "Then why are you acting this way? Do you know that girls, dread for me to talk to them?" This time you let out a soft scoff before taking a step closer towards him. "Then maybe you should go to the girls who actually want you to talk to them." 

"W-What?"
"So you don't have to waste you time on me. It doesn't benefit you or me." you pointed at him and then yourself. "W-Wait." he called out before you waved a hand at him. "I have class soon. Nice talking to you, I guess." You turned around but just as you tried to walk, "Wait.". Kai walked in front of you and turned around to face you. "Give me a chance."

"To?" you asked as he continued. "To prove you wrong."
"And what statement did I make that would want you to prove me wrong?" you crossed your arms in front of your chest before he thought a while before saying "First impression."
"What?"
"I think, I gave you the wrong impression of who you think I am. You think, I'm some playboy who gets all the girls all the time. A total jerkface. Don't you?"
"Well I don't think you're an angel so.." your voice trailled off the moment you hear a squeal by the auditorium door. "KIM JONGIN!" The two of you gazed to the door and see Sun Hwa waving like a mad person. As though she lost her marbles. Kai gazed back to you and you did the same. "Yeah, not a playboy."

"No, that I can ex-" he waved a hand at you but he stopped the moment Sun Hwa beamed his name again. You raised an eyebrow as a smirk formed upon your lips. "N-No! Wait-"
"KIM JONGIN!" Kai turned around and snapped "YAH!"

You turned around and walked towards the other exit behind the stage, since the main exit slash(/) entrance was already blocked by Sun Hwa. He called out your name the moment you reached the door. A part of you, just wants to stay and see what he'll do if you really did stay, but the rest of you was just, mentally pushing you to get out of there. So you left the auditorium with the thought in your head "What a crazy couple."

You walked along the halls when suddenly your phone vibrated. It was a text.

To : Hae Ra .
From : ??? 
" Yah, class is starting soon! ^^ "

Who th- HyunMin. 

To : ???
From : Hae Ra
"And who might this be?"

To : Hae Ra 
From ???
" Your perfect partner. :D "

To : ??? 
From : Hae Ra 
" HyunMin-ssi ?"

To : Hae Ra 
From : ???
" So you do remember my name. :) "

A slight smile formed upon your lips but you shook it off and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter