That Woman

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 published on 23/1/12 

+start+

Your POV

You could hear faint murmurs filling the room as you felt a pair of arms around you. You slowly opened your eyes and find yourself in Kai's arms, his arms was wrapping around your waist as yours was doing the same to him. You pulled away from him but all he did was pull you in closer. You looked around the room and the first person you laid your eyes on was Jiyeon, surrounded by the rest of the EXO-K members. The faces on the members were, pleased. As though they approve of Kai doing this. They have got to be kidding. "Are you guys just going to stand there and watch?" you questioned them, as a result most of them just nodded their heads and smiled, showing their teeth.

"You know, he's never hugged a girl this tight before." Baekhyun stated as he crossed his arms.

"Who could blame Kai, I would've done the same to Hae Ra-noona!" Chanyeol beamed out.

You tried once again, to push Kai away, but his grip around your waist got tighter and he murmured "Just a little while more.."

You couldn't take it and you tapped Kai's cheek. "Yah, sleeping beast. Get off me."

That still didn't wake him up. Instead he rolled on his back, making you on top of him. The members were really enjoying this, you glanced at Jiyeon. Even she was smiling with Kyungsoo's arms around her. Damn these people. Not knowing what to do, you lightly pushed Kai's head. He opened his eyes slowly and froze the moment he realized the position the two of you were in. "Good freaking morning." you said to him as he was still holding onto you.

"Let her go Kai." Suho demanded.

"I bet you already had enough of hugging her last night." Sehun joked as the most of the members let out a soft chuckle.

"Hae Ra.." was the only words that Kai let out. "Mind letting me go?" you said as he gazed down to see he was holding you down. His hands let go of you immediately and you got up. Kai got up by himself and the two of you stood apart from each other, straightening your own clothes. Suho cleared his throat and said "Well we came by this morning to pick you up along for breakfast but, we stumbled upon this situation.Sorry to interrupt your 'moment'."

"Nothing happened last night!" The two of you said in unison. The two of you exchanged glances and looked away from each other. Kai rubbed the back of his neck and apologized. "Let's go for breakfast." Chanyeol said as he was the first to head for the door. "Jiyeon! come along with us! Hae Ra can come too." Kyungsoo suggested. "No thanks. But Jiyeon you should go." you rejected nicely as you got down to clear up your things on the floor. "Hae Ra, I'll bring something back for you!" Jiyeon said as she left with Kyungsoo. One by one the members left the room except for Kai.

"Hyung, you coming?" Sehun asked as his hand was on the doorknob. Kai glanced back at you just clearing up your things and you couldn't hear what he was saying. Just then the door closed and you were alone. You picked up the book one by one,stacking them onto one another. Then a pair of hands stacked some books on the pile of books and you were so shocked that you nearly trip and fell. Instead of expecting to hit the ground. A pair of arms held onto your waist, pulling you back up. You looked up, meeting Kai's eyes as a smirk formed upon his lips. 

"Stop making me tempted to touch you." He said as he let go of you to continue clearing up the place. You felt your cheeks burning up a little but you lightly kicked his leg and said "W-what are you doing here?"

"Clearing up this place of course." He said as he lifted up a stack of books, walking towards the table. He nearly tripped and fall after placing the books on the table but you wrapped your arms at his lower torso, pulling him back for him to stand on his feet. You could hear him gulp as you whispered, "How tempting."

You pulled away your arms from him as you sat on the bed. He was still standing there, at the same position just his back facing you. Chuckling to yourself you lied down on your bed before snapping him out of his senses.

"I've always wanted a male mannequin."

Coming to his senses, he cleared his throat and turned around to face you. "Breakfast?" he asked with his voice, shaky.

You shook your head and got up from your bed. You took Kai's bag and pushed Kai towards the door. You could tell he was wondering what was going on but you didn't say a thing. As you reached the door you opened the door and chucked the bag over to Kai's arms, which he caught swiftly. "Go join them for breakfast. I'm sure you're hungry."

"No I'm no-" His voice trailed off as a loud growl was coming from his stomach. He let out a dry chuckle as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Go on." you said as you tried to assure him it was alright to go. As he turned around, going with your gut along with what your heart was telling you to do, you held onto his wrist and he turned his head, gazing down to your hand holding onto his wrist. As he lifted his head up slowly to meet your eyes you went closer, giving him a peck on the cheek. "Thank you for helping me yesterday."

You let go of his wrist and his eyes were opened wide. So wide, you thought maybe his eyes were going to fall off. You stood by the door step, giving him a warm smile before closing the door.

Kai's POV
I felt, her lips on my cheek and my eyes widened immediately. My heart was beating so fast, and so loud I thought the whole  campus could hear it. I felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest. She pulled away and said "Thank you for helping me yesterday." before closing the door.

I stood there, not moving an inch for 2 minutes straight. I blinked a few times and slapped myself, trying to assure myself that I was awake.

It's not a dream, that just literally happen.

Can that happen again please?

Your POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter