Disguise? No

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 published on 25/1/13 

+start+

Your POV

You couldn't go back to sleep, instead you took out your phone and texted Henry. At first he didn't agree but in the end, he agreed to meet you at the park. You grabbed your jacket, wore your gloves and beanie before leaving. All you took in your pocket was money , your room key and also your phone. 

You walked towards the park and sat on the bench to wait for Henry. You felt warm fuzzy gloves cupping your cheeks from the back. You looked up and see Henry smiling at you. He let go of your cheeks and took a seat beside you. "Henry I-"

He hushed you and held onto your hand. He gazed up to the sky to look at the stars as he held onto your hand. He didn't say a word instead he gazed back down to where he was holding your hand. He was wearing black gloves and you were wearing white ones. He took out one side of his glove and took out one side of yours. He slipped the black glove onto your hand and wore your white glove. "I'm keeping this white one, you're keeping that black one." he said as he smiled to himself. You ruffled his hair slightly and said "What's going on?"

He glanced at you but looked up to the night sky again. "I'm going back to the states." 

You let out a dry laugh and squeezed his hand making him turn to look at you. "I'm serious, Hae Ra."

"W-why?"
"Well like she always say-"
"Everything happens for a reason." the two of you said in unison.

"But I'll visit you in Korea from time to time. Since, you don't live here in China anymore."
"Then..what about us?" He cupped your cheeks and kissed your nose as you closed your eyes. "Us, never did existed, my love."

You opened your eyes and he continued.

"We've been playing around with our feelings that lingered from 5 years ago and brought it back to now. Yes , I like you. Ever since kindergarten. But my feelings really developed during that time I danced with you. Even if it was for a short period of time, it was worth it. Now, what I felt 5 years ago, and what you felt 5 years ago. Wasn't strong enough to keep it going, Hae Ra."

He flashed a warm smile at you before taking your hand to slip a letter. "Read this when you get back to your hotel. If you come to the airport tomorrow, I'll kick your tiny ." he said as he nuzzled his nose onto yours. "I swear if Kai ever breaks your heart, I'm breaking his neck." he cursed as he squeezed your hand. "Yah, I'm not Kai , stop squeezing me." you said as you pulled your hand away.

Henry made a shocked face, which was obviously fake, and overdone. His eyes widened and said "How dare you take your hand away from me!"

"I just did, you duck. What are you going to do about it?" you taunted him.

"I'll show you." He said as he got up. As he turn around you got up and ran for it, again. He gasped but coming to his senses he started chasing after you. He shouted "Hae Ra! Stop running! We're not here to exercise!" he shouted as echoes can be heard because it was silent at night. Chuckling to yourself you kept running until again, you heard thuds and him hissing in pain from a distance. You stopped running to turn around and find him rolling around on the snow. You let out a sigh as you jogged back for him. You stood in front of him as he was still on the ground. You lightly kicked his arm and said "When will you stop falling over nothing?" 

You offered a hand to pull him up when he pulled you down. You tried to push him away, but he held you tighter, as you were on top of him. Slowly you stopped trying to push him away instead you just rested your head on his shoulder. 

"That's right, let's just. Stay like this , for a moment.. before I let you go." He whispered to himself but it was loud enough for you to hear.

"I told you not to come to the airport!" Henry whined as you walked up to him. "You forgot something." you said as you took a step closer, closing the gap between the two of you. 

"Eh? What? I remember I took every-"

His voice trailed off as you hugged him by his waist. His arms went around you and he pulled you in closer. "Stay safe Henry." you said as you leaned your head on his shoulder. 

"Speak for yourself, take care alright? Don't make me worry." he replied as he rested his chin on your shoulder. 

"Henry, it's time to go." one person called Henry out. He broke the hug as he looked at the guy. "Hyung, just a little while more. I'll come." he assured the guy. The guy just nodded his head as he went in first. Henry still wrapped his arms around your waist and yours was around his neck.

"Make sure you make him yours." he said as he leaned his forehead onto yours. "What if, he doesn't have mutual feelings for me?" you asked as you gazed down. "Hey, look at me." he said as he lifted your chin up with his index finger. "He's a total idiot if he doesn't. If he doesn't , remember. I'm always here." he said as he leaned away.

"I have to go now. Read my letter, alright?"

Henry took his luggage and slowly walked in. He kept glancing back to your and waved. He kept looking at you as he walked backwards and he bumped into the door, which made you chuckle. He rubbed his head and he blew a kiss at you before he open the door to go through.

You lied flat on the hotel bed as you opened the letter Henry gave you.

Dear Hae Ra, man this feels like old times again.

I would like to tell you that, I liked you all this while. I can't believe I didn't make my move 5 years ago, but if I did, I wondered how it would turn out like. Will we stay together ? Will we break up along the way ? Will we agree to the terms of staying as friends instead of taking it to the next level ? 

I don't know, you don't know. We both won't know how it will turn out like. But, like Ahjumma said. And I know you'll say this with me. 

"Everything happens for a reason."

Yes , it does actually. Because there came to a time where I wanted to run away from home and everything, but then I met you. So I thank you.
Again I apologize, for not knowing that Ahjumma passed away. Why didn't you tell me? Were you afraid I'd treat you differently? Never think that ever again. When something happens, I want you to be able to tell me without worrying about anything. DON'T GIVE ALL YOUR ATTENTION TO THAT KAI PERSON. Give some to me too. -inserts my cute puppy face-

You know you can't reject my puppy face. But if you did reject my puppy face, SHAME ON YOU. BOO.

Plus I've never met him so that isn't fair to give him all your attention and affections. -total win-

Anyways, I wish you the ultimate best with everything, *coughs*Kai*coughs* and what not. Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter