Drinking Anyone?

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 published on 11/1/13 

+start+

Your POV

"Appa!" You called him out as he was sitting down in front of his desk in his office. His head shot up and he smiled. Man were you really glad he didn't marry Eun Hee. That incident that happened 2 weeks ago was still fresh in your mind, as if it happened yesterday.

"No no no , he's just joking. Aren't you honey?" Eun Hee said , stuttering through her words. "I'm not, Eun Hee." he said as he slip the ring out from his finger, pulling Eun Hee's hand to place the ring in her hand. "You can't do this to me Kim Seung Jan!" She shouted as she threw a tantrum that she stomped her feet on the ground before throwing the bouquet of flowers.

"I've had enough." was all your father said as he took a step away from her. Eun Hee's father stood up and kicked away his chair. "What the hell is the meaning of all this?! How can you just do this? Do you think this is a game?!" he shouted. Looks like now you know where Eun Hee gets her temper from.

"I'm sorry sir, but I do love your daughter. But she's gone too far."

"W-what do you mean?" He asked as he tilted his head a little. Eun Hee's mother stood up and linked her arm with her husband's, wondering what he meant by that.

"You see, I love your daughter a lot. And definitely we're not getting any younger. I was just waiting for the right time to ask her hand in marriage but I guess it was too long  for her."

Your father called out Kai's name and Kai stood up, making his way towards your father. He handed him a file and your father pulled out photos of Eun Hee kissing another man, the same photos from your phone that was taken during the carnival.

"This is what I found." your father said as he handed the photos to Eun Hee's father. The look on Eun Hee's face was priceless. Literally , just. Priceless.

"That's not it." Your father stated as he took out another photo. It was a photo of you with a red mark on your face. A handprint. "Your daughter laid hands on my daughter. How do you think I would feel if she was already hurting my daughter even though we're not married yet?"

Eun Hee's father glared at his own daughter and Eun Hee's mother was shocked, really shocked.

"And I was just too naive to realize I was hurting my daughter this whole while." Your father said as he looked at you, making his way towards you. "I'm sorry, I..I should have know better and I really a-"

His voice trailled off as you hugged him around his waist. He hugged you back and kissed the side of your head.

"Thank you, my daughter."

The cword cheered and most of them "aww"-ed.

You rested your head on his shoulder and smiled. Your eyes looked around and you find Kai smiling at you from a distance.

"You did all of this?" You mouth the words while you were still hugging your father.

"I told you, that I would do anything for you baby." he mouthed the words back before shooting a wink at you.

"So how was class?" he asked as you took a seat in front of him. "Class was crap. Just crap." you answered as you played with the pencils on his table. He chuckled and let out a sigh. "It's good to see you happy."

"W-what's wrong?" you asked as you leaned closer,putting back the pencils into the cup.

"I have to go for an operation." he murmured under his breath. "W-what?"

"I thought that I shouldn't hide it from you anymore. I'm getting hospitalized tonight."

You pressed your lips together before reaching for his hand. "No matter what Appa, I'm here." He patted your hand and looked up to meet your eyes. "I'm glad you are, I really am. Thank you."

"For?" You asked as you grip onto his hand.

"For being my daughter."

"Aigoo.. I barely see you around school anymore." a guy called out as your head shot up. "HyunMin-ssi?" 

He smiled and took a seat in front of you in the library. "What are you doing here? Studying for your mid-term examination?" he asked as he put his bag beside him on the chair, leaning closer as he rested his elbows on the table. You let out a soft groan and nodded your head. "It's in two days, if I don't ace this I'm breaking something, or someone."

He raised two of his hands in front of his chest. "Calm down tiger. I'm sure you'll do great." He said as he leaned back on the chair. "Noona!" A guy called out as he walked towards your table. You and HyunMin turn your heads, finding Zelo that was making his way. He took a seat beside you and grinned. "I knew you were in here."

"Yah! Keep it down, this is a library!" HyunMin whispered loud enough for Zelo to hear. He covered his mouth and bowed a little. "Sorry!"

HyunMin chuckled and bent over to ruffle Zelo's hair. "Hyung~" Zelo whined as he fixed his hair. "I have a date later!"

HyunMin and you cheered softly at the same time as you closed your book. "A date?" the two of you said in unison. "Is she pretty?" you asked but the only thing HyunMin asked was "Is she blind?"

You chuckled softly and Zelo shot up. "Yah! She's really pretty and NO she's not blind!"

"SHHHHHHHHH!"

Zelo sat back down and covered his mouth again. "Oh then she must be deaf." HyunMin said sarcastically as Zelo covered his face with his hands. You turned Zelo by his shoulders, "Don't worry, I'm sure your date will go great."

You glanced at HyunMin before continuing. "HyunMin-ssi is just being an , which leads to why he doesn't have a girlfriend."

"Well excuse me!" HyunMin whispered loudly as he banged the table softly. "I happen to be very attractive." HyunMin boasted as Zelo moved his hands away from his face. "You? Attractive?! Hyung, you're funny."

"YAH!" HyunMin blasted , in response he received hushings from everyone in the library.

Background Music : ♫

"Have you guys seen Kai?" you asked as you walked down the hallways, stopping to ask the people by their locker. "Sorry but I haven't! Congratulations on your score though!" 

You let out a chuckle before nodding your head. "Thanks and thank you." before making your way down the hall. You walked up the stairs to go up the second floor as you bumped into someone. "Aish, I'm so sor-Oh, Hae Ra-ssi." 

You looked up after picking up your book. "Oh, Kyungsoo oppa."

He smiled and asked, "Where's Jiyeon?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter