Thirty-Three

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 published on 8/1/13 

+start+

Your POV

Zelo slowly pulled his arms back, and made an audible gulp. "That's right, I know about your family. And I'm glad they're gone."

"You..how?" Zelo croaked out. "I'm dating the man that caused it, and I'm glad he did." You pushed Zelo aside and pushed Eun Hee until her back came in contact with a locker letting a loud bang to be heard. "Noona don't hurt her!" Zelo shouted behind you. You glanced at Zelo and you heard Eun Hee scoffing. "See, even the boy doesn't want me to get hurt by a like you." You shot a glare at Eun Hee. Zelo pulled you back by your shoulders and snapped at Eun Hee, "Not because I don't want you to get hurt, believe me. I do , I really want you to get hurt so badly until you can't feel your bones but I don't want my noona to get her hands dirty touching a woman like you."

"Where did that come from?" you questioned Zelo as he let go of your shoulders. "I learnt from the best, my noona."

You nodded slowly and smiled as he leaned closer. "You're that noona." 
Your mouth gaped open a little and he closed your mouth by just pushing your chin up a little with his index finger.

"How sweet, the two orphans getting along together." Your head shot at Eun Hee's direction and you clenched your fists. "What did you say?"

"Hae Ra noona isn't an orphan! She has a father!" Zelo backed you up as she scoffed, taking out a piece of paper from her handbag. "Soon he'll be dead." she said as she sarcastically threw the paper at your face. Zelo picked up the paper and gasped softly. "N-Noona.." 

Slowly you turned your head to face Zelo and with your hands shaking a little, you took the paper from him.

Name : Kim Seung Jan
Age : 53 years old
Blood type : AB+
Cancer diagnosed : Brain Tumor

Note : Condition of patient has gotten worse. If immediate treatments aren't taken, serious injuries/ consequences may occur. Patient is advised but no actions are taken yet.

-Dr.Soo, Seon Hun Hospital-
 

The report was longer, but you only read the report up to there. It suddenly felt hard for you to breathe when you looked up at Eun Hee. "Looks like someone is joining the orphan family. Look on the bright side, you won't be alone."

You gulped and Zelo pushed you aside to punch Eun Hee at her jaw. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter