Richard Han

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 published on 28/1/13 

+start+

Your POV

"You don't know my father." you said as you crushed your empty cup, tossing it into the trashcan beside you. "I-I know bu-"

"I'm not going." you snapped at HyunMin as he nodded his head slowly before sipping onto his coffee. "But I just think you should." You let out a heavy sigh and HyunMin turned you by the shoulders to face him, "Go talk to Kai about it." he said with a smile on his face. "How will that help?" you said as you pushed his hands away to sit facing the front. "You know, because he's your boyfriend now. And couples tell each other everything."

He gave a light tap on your shoulder, leaning closer to whisper "Everything."

You stood up and looked at him. "Fine but just tell him.If he tells you to go, then go." HyunMin said as he drank all of his coffee.

You walked along the hallways when suddenly you heard someone calling out your name. You turned around and see Kai jogging up to you.

"I was just looking for you." He said as he poked your nose. "Me? Why?" you questioned as he took a deep breath. "Because I wanted to see you ." he said as he tugged his bag over his shoulder. "By the way.." he started off as he reached for his phone. He showed you his phone screen, with your number on it. "I have your number saved on first speed dial." he said with a grin on his face.

You took out your phone and pressed on "Call logs" , there was an unknown number that called twice before. You pressed on the number, calling the number. Just as it was dialing, Kai's phone rang. You raised an eyebrow with a slight smile on your face as you ended the call and added the number to your contacts.

"Kim Jongin" you named him under your contacts. You showed him your phone screen and he snatched your phone away. "Yah, give it back." you said as you crossed your arms in front of you chest. You didn't even bother to try to snatch it from him. Once he raises his hands in the air, it's practically unreachable. He did something with your phone and he passed you back your phone. "Let's go out for dinner." he said as he grabbed your hand.

You were being dragged by him through the hallways when you stopped walking, which made Kai stop. He turn to you, letting go of your hand to take a step closer. "What's wrong?"

"My dad, he.. wants to take me out for dinner tonight." you said to him as you gazed down to the ground. "Oh." he started off, trying not to sound disappointed.

"You should go then. It's your da-"

"The thing Is I don't want to go."

He lifted your chin up with his index finger. "Why not?" Letting out a sigh, You sat down in front of the lockers on the ground. Kai got down beside you, slinging his arm over your shoulder as he gently pushed your head to lean on his shoulder.

"I-I didn't know he did that." Kai said, stuttering between his words in disbelief. "Believe it pretty boy. It's all true."

"But regardless of what he did, he's still your father. And I know you don't want to go but how about I go with you?" he suggested.

You leaned away, causing him to move his arm from your shoulder. You looked at him and said "You'd go with me?"

A smile came upon his face as he smiled with his perfect set of teeth. "Baby, with you, I'd go anywhere."

Out of no where, you felt your cheeks burning up when he leaned closer, planting a kiss on your cheek. "You look so cute when you blush."

You were waiting outside of the campus with Kai. He was wearing a simple black v-neck shirt that fitted him perfectly with blue jeans that wrapped around his legs nicely. You wore a white shirt with a floral high waist skirt. It wasn't your liking but Jiyeon said it looked pretty on you. Kai complimented you saying you look amazing, eventhough it was just something simple.

Just then a black car pulled over and you knew it was your dad's car. He got down of the car and jogged up to you.

"Hae Ra-" his voice trailed off the moment his eyes met Kai's. "Kai? What are you doing here?"

You cleared your throat and his attention shifted back to you. "He's-"

Kai cut you off when he said "I'm her boyfriend now Mr.Kim. I hope you accept me." he bowed and your father just chuckled. Your father reached for Kai's hand to shake it as he said "Of course I accept you, you're a good guy. I just didn't think that Hae Ra wo-"

"Can we go?" you said, breaking their 'moment'. Your father let go of your hand and winked at Kai as he jogged back to the car, sitting on the driver's seat. Kai opened the car door to the backseat and you got in. You scoot over so h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter