'Tagging Along'

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 published on 30/1/13 

+start+

Kai's POV
I flipped through her book and I landed on page 28, biography of Maya Angelou, seems pretty decent.

"Name three books written by Maya Angelou." I questioned her as she looked up from my dance theory textbook. She didn't seem to answer. I smirked and was going to ask her a question of my own when she answered "All God's Children Need Traveling Shoes published on 1986, The Heart of a Woman published on 1981, Singin' and Swingin' and Gettin' Merry Like Christmas published on 1976."

My mouth opened a little, just shocked. "Close your mouth pretty boy." she said as she used her finger to shut my mouth. "And you thought I couldn't answer it." 

"Fine , you ask me a question." I said to her as she flipped through the book. She stopped at a page but before she asked a question she said "Since I got the question right, you should give me something."

"Anything will do right?" I said as I leaned closer. She leaned backwards just as I leaned closer and closer. I gave her a kiss on her cheek and leaned backwards, to where I was sitting earlier. "Whenever someone gets a question right, they get a kiss." I said raising my eyebrow a little. She shrugged her shoulders and lifted the dance theory textbook up. 

"Give me the meaning of plier." as she put it back down on her lap. Just smiling at me with that sweet smile of hers. I ruffled my hair and leaned back on the bed rest. "Why? Didn't study hard enough?" she said as she closed the book. 

"I-is it to bend?" I answered stuttering between my words. She nodded her head, as though she's impressed. She leaned closer with her face just milimetres away from my face. I closed my eyes and puckered my lips a little, expecting a kiss on the lips when she held my hand and kissed the back of my hand. She leaned away, letting go of my hand. I opened my eyes and she was chuckling to herself.

"Yah! You were supposed to give me a kiss!"

"And I did. I kissed your hand, a kiss is still a kiss." she said with her tongue sticking out a little at the end.

I couldn't help but just give into her. It's the first time she's shown a little bit of cuteness to me. I rolled my eyes but I managed to smile like an idiot as I opened her book to find another question.

Question after question we were actually learning something and practically kissed each other at our hands, arms, nose, cheeks, even our foreheads. When we didn't get to answer the question right, we'd actually just laugh it off because the other person had to give clues or do some actions to give a hint. It was already 10.30p.m. and we were still doing this.

"Yah , I think we should call it a day." She said as she got up to put back my dance theory textbook. I got up and put her book inside her bag. After I zipped her bag I turned around and see her lying down on Kyungsoo's bed with the hoodie over her head. With my hands on my waist, I asked her, "Yah, what are you doing on Kyungsoo's bed?"

She sat up, using her arms to support her weight. "If I don't sleep here, where do I sleep? The bathroom?"

I nodded my head and she really got up to walk towards the bathroom. 

Your POV
You got up and walked towards the bathroom. You knew it was sarcasm, but the only way you fight back sarcasm is playing along with it. Just as you took a step closer towards the bathroom you felt Kai's arms pulling you by your waist with his chest pressing onto your back. Your hands were on top of his hands as you turn around. "I thought someone wanted me to sleep in the bathroom?" He lifted you up, with your arms around his neck as he walked towards the light switch to switch off the lights. You didn't know where he was walking to because it was dark, but he seemed to know where he was walking to. He laid you down on a bed, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter