"And I love you too, Kim Jongin."

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : If you're expecting a scene, I apologize! I can't write ! ._.
[A/N-so now i sort of write so looooooool! I read this over again and when I reached this chapter, I laughed at the A/N because I write now. bloop]

 Ended on 12/2/2013 

+start+

Your POV

Eventhough he was drunk, he managed to pull himself well especially after now that the two of you are back to normal again. He placed you on top of the sink counter as he took a step back and started to his shirt. You covered your face with your hands. "O-Oppa. W-what are you doing?" you questioned with your hands still covering your face but your fingers parted a little so you could roughly see what he was doing.

"So you call me oppa when I'm taking off my shirt?" he said with an amused voice. Which was also true because you rarely call him Oppa. You called him by his name. Still ing his shirt, slowly.

One by one.

When he reached to the last button. He just left it and his head shot up to look at you. "Baby." he called you out with a husky voice. He took a step closer towards you, with his legs pressing onto your knees. He reached for your hands and moved them aside. You tried to cover your sight again but your wrists were firmly held by his hands. You closed your eyes shut and he let go of your wrists, causing you to open one side of your eye, while still closing the other. "Didn't you say you wanted me to take a bath?" he questioned as his hands were placed gently on your thighs. You shivered a little with his touch on your thighs. Your other eye shot open and your mouth gape open a little. 

"Yah, I told you to take a bath, yes . But why am I in here?"

His hands move away from your thighs to reach for your hands. He placed it on top of your thighs with your palm facing up. He placed his hands on top of your palms before gripping onto them. "I want you to help me."

You pulled your hands away and crossed your arms in front of your chest. "You're capable of doing that yourself." you said as you pushed him by his chest a little so you could get down from the sink counter. Just as you reached the doorknob, arms wrapped around your waist pulling you in. "Baby~" he whined a little. You let out a soft "Tch." before you placed your hands on his arms around your waist.

If he wants to play dirty, I can play dirty.

You pushed his arms gently away and turned around. He smirked the moment a smile form upon your lips and you placed your hands at the sides of his waist. You slowly leaded him until his back came in contact with the sink counter and you signalled him to sit on top. Swiftly he sat on top of the solid sink counter, leaning his back onto the mirror. His legs were spreaded wide enough for you to come in between. Your eyes travelled from his eyes all the way down to his toned muscles and your eyes made their way back up to his eyes. He gulped and clenched his fists onto the sink counter.

You leaned in closer, using a finger to trace on his chest from the top all the way until his stomach, which made him twitch a little just by your touch. You smirked and slowly you ed the last button on his shirt. You pulled him by the one side of the collar and slowly you took off his shirt and tossed it aside. His lips parted and you could hear him letting out heavy breaths. It's working, he was getting .

"Close your eyes." you called out softly and he obediently listened, shutting his eyes tight.

"You know what I love about you?" you whispered softly but it was loud enough for him to hear. He shook his head vigrously for a second but he stopped shaking his head when he pressed his lips together. You leaned in closer and you started to leave gentle, suttle kisses starting from his stomach.

"I love your body." you said as you gave a light kiss. "Your chest." another kiss. "Your alluring neck." you whispered and gave a kiss on his neck which made him jerk up a little. "Your soft, tender cheeks." you whispered,letting your hot breath touch his skin. At the corner of your eye you could see his fists clenching in tighter. You plant a kiss on his cheek and he smiled. You tilted his face with your finger to make him face you, still with his eyes closed. You leaned in and just with your lips an inch apart, you whispered. "And I love you." before pressing your lips onto him.

The kiss deepened when his hands held you by your waist, pulling you up as you lifted your legs so you could sit in between his legs on the sink counter. His arms wrap around your waist the moment you were sitting in between his legs and he leaned a little away from the mirror so your arms could go around his neck. You broke the kiss and he frowned a little as he opened his eyes, pressing his forehead on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter