Audition

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 published on 30/12/12

+start+

Your POV

Just then they called everyone to get on the stage, to those who wanted to get in. No one wanted to get up the stage. How weird. You just got up and walked on the stage,while holding a file filled with your certificates. You could hear people gasping and cheering when you got on the stage. You don't get what the big deal was. It's just getting on the stage. When you stood on the stage, slowly everyone else got on the stage. You rolled your eyes and looked down at your phone checking the time.

11.35 a.m. 

These people are really a waste of time.

When everyone got on stage, a female teacher spoke. "Hello, I'm Miss Hana. This here is Mr.Kang and here is Mr.Louis."

Everyone bowed, including you - it's manners here. She told everyone to go line up at the back as they will call us one by one. Just like she mentioned earlier, everyone else was peeking through the curtains at the back while gasping. You overheard a few girls talking and giggling. But that Miss Hana, she looks familiar. Her wavy hair, her voice, her eyes. It just doesn't ring a bell no matter how hard you try to recall where you've seen her.

"Oh my God! The students here are going to watch us audition! It's EXO! They're here!"

"Yah! Really?!"

"I think they'll be watching us audition!"

"Wah! That'll be so cool!"

They started to squeal and giggle a lot that you rolled your eyes in annoyance and murmured to yourself, "What bull." Putting on your headphones again, you listened to some Bach this time to calm down your nerves. Just then they started to call names and people started to auditon. A lot of them didn't make the cut though, especially those two girls earlier. Not sure why, not that it mattered nor bothered you.

Soon, there were only three people left. You were one of the three people who haven't auditioned yet. No one else made the cut so far. No one. At the beginning there were roughly about thirty of you. Now there's only three and none got accepted. After 15 minutes, you were the last one left to audition. Need to mention, the only one left to maybe get chosen. Up to now no one was accepted. There were tears, shouting and cussing because all of them didn't make the cut. The rest of them left and there was only you left. Then you hear, "Kim Hae Ra."

You got on the stage with a file, which was filled with certificates of participating in piano competitions. You bowed and you scanned around the whole room. You could see guys smiling at you. You saw Kai and Luhan that was waving at you but you looked away - it was too weird.
 

Kai's POV
Just then they called "Kim Hae Ra.", I looked up immediately. The rest of the people auditioning were really boring the heck out of me. She got on the stage with a file in her hands. Luhan nudged me and said "Yah, isn't that the girl?". We waved at her but she looked away. Miss Hana started to talk to her, of course loud enough for all of us to hear.

"So, you're Kim Hae Ra?" Miss Hana questioned Hae Ra as she rested her elbows on the table. "As so I was named."

"What do you major in?"

She didn't say anything instead jumped down from the stage to pass her the file. She climbed back up the stage swiftly in just a second. Which wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter