"I'm really sure."

It Started With A Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 published on 22/1/13 

+start+

Your POV

"Hae Ra, Hae Ra. Wake up."

"Hae Ra!~"

You opened your eyes slightly and find Jiyeon beside your bed. "What?~" your whined a little as you stuffed the pillow on your face. "Someone's at the door for you." She answered as she walked away from you, lying back on her bed.

"What time is it now?"

"The clock is right beside you." She answered as she pulled the blanket over her head.
"Did I ask where the clock was?" you murmured as you checked the time.

7.04 a.m.

Who in the right mind would come here so early in the morning? There was a knock on the door and Jiyeon sat up,throwing a pillow at you as you dodged it. "Go answer it!" Jiyeon whined as she laid back down. You let out a soft groan , pushing yourself off the bed as you dragged yourself towards the door to open it. "Look who and what are you doing here so early in the morning?"
"HEY NOONA!" Your eyes shot open, meeting Zelo's eyes. "Yah , you kid. What are you doing here?"

"Can you come by the Chilla Cup tomorrow?"
"What for?" you asked as you crossed your arms in front of your chest. "Just come!"
"Not until you tell me wh-" He hugged you around your waist as he rested his chin on your shoulder. "Noona, please?" He squeezed you tighter as you tried to push him away. "Z-Zelo!" you let out as you tried to push him off again.

"Noona~" he whined as he dragged the last syllable. "Fine fine! I'll come by tomorrow!" you spout out as he let go of you immediately. "Don't come by too late! The earlier you come the better!" he said with a big grin on his face. As he jogged away, you tried to close the door but there was a foot, blocking the way. You opened the door and rolled your eyes. "What no-.. HyunMin?"

"There you are." he smiled before you raised an eyebrow. What's with people and coming here so early in the morning? "Who was that kid?" he asked as you furrowed your eyebrows. "Kid?"
"Don't act like you don't know. His hands were all over you." He did hand gestures near your body to emphasize his point. "Are you being serious?"
So, dinner tonight?"
"Didn't I agree to this the other day?"
"Good, back to the topi-" You closed the door at his face and he murmured "I'll find out soon tonight!"

You rolled your eyes again as you walked towards your bed, picking up the photoframe of your mother before flopping down onto the bed.

"What's going on?" you thought to yourself as you pressed the photo onto your chest before shutting your eyes.

"Alright , everyone. Class dismissed!" Everyone packed up their things as you got up, walking towards the door. "Ho ho ho, looks like someone is the earliest to leave their class." You turned your head and find HyunMin leaning on the wall with his bag slinged over his shoulder. "Ready to go?"

You nodded your head and walked with him to the Chilla Cup, why does everyone want to eat here in the first place? No doubt the food was good, but it's not the only restaurant nearby the campus. HyunMin opened the door for you as you walked in. "Which table would you like to sit at ?" HyunMin asked as the two of you stood by the door.

"It's up to yo-" your voice trailed off as someone shouted "NOONA!" You turned your head to see who was shouting and Zelo came up to you, pulling you in tight for a hug. "Z-Zelo!" HyunMin pushed Zelo off and stood between the two of you. "Yah , kid. Who are you to Hae Ra?"

"Oh? I'm sorry! But my name is Choi Jun Hong, but people call me Zelo here. Nice to meet you." HyunMin held out his hand for a handshake before saying "HyunMin."
"Are you on a date with Hae Ra-noona?"
"What if we are?"
"Oh, then who was the guy she came by with yesterday?" He turned around, staring at you in the eyes with curiosity. "A guy?"

"He's about your height. Toned skin, brown eyes, black hair." Zelo described as HyunMin's eyes widened. "You went on a date with Kai yesterday?!" You placed a hand over his mouth as customers in the cafe was staring. "Shut it!" you whispered sofly as you pulled your hand away from HyunMin's mouth. He lifted both of his hands in front of his chest, trying to assure you he was not going to shout or raise his voice to grab attention.

"How come you never told me you went out with him yesterday?" HyunMin asked as the two of you walk around the campus hallways aimlessly. "It wasn't a date."
"Well, how was your 'Not-date'?"
"It was.."
"C'mon, no white lies here. Just let it all out." you gulped before you muttered a soft, "I can't."
"Why not?"
"You're a guy." you pointed at him and he scoffed. "What does my gender have to do with any of this?"
"You won't get it." you shook your head but he wouldn't stop. "Try me."

"I felt contended. Like I didn't know it was possible to feel that way when I'm with someone. I thought that this feeling only exists when you're in a fairy tale book, but I felt it yesterday. Almost like that fluttering feeling when someone is tickling you but there isn't anyone do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter