Yoseob's fans

The Composer [SEMI-HIATUS]

Jieun's eyes opened when she felt a pair of strong arms hug her waist. *Did Eunjo grow?* She turned to see if 'Eunjo' really did get bigger. She let out a muffled scream. Why? Yoseob put his hand over . *He's asleep... right?* She observed him. *Yup... he's asleep. Why is he covering my mouth then?!* She let out a small yelp when Yoseob pulled her closer to him.

"Kajima~" He mumbled "I want you~~~" She looked  at his face as saw that he was puckering his lips. She giggled a little but frowned when she figured that there could be another meaning to his 'I want you~' *Psh... he dreams about that stuff? He better be dreaming about me then!... What am I saying? *gasp* What am I even doing here?!* It took her awhile to process what was going on. *Oh... Why didnt I push Yoseob off yet either?!... I kinda dont want to though.... What is wrong with me?! Just push him away slightly* She slowly wiggled out of Yoseob's embrace. She thought she succeeded but Yoseob obsessively pulled her closer to him again.

"I want more Jagi~ mmmnnnngh" he mumbled again while giggling childishly. *Well... at least it's me he's dreaming about... I think... there's no one else he calls Jagi, right?... STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS!* Jieun got annoyed and just shook Yoseob to wake him up.

"Yoseob~~ Seobie~~~ YOSEOB~~ YAH YANG YOSEOB! GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" she yelled. And with that Yoseob shot up and retreated to the other side off the bed and fell off when he realized what he was doing. *What happened?... Where's Eunjo?! Wasnt he supposed to be the barrier?!?? Jagi is probably fuming right now* Yoseob glanced at his girlfriend and saw that she was... not in the room anymore. *She just left?...awww.... I was sorta hopong for a morning kiss~... Well its not like I would actually get one considering that I just squeezed her for who knows how long...* Yoseob washed up a little and headed down stairs. Mrs. Yang was in the kitchen making food... again. Mr. Yang was sitting at the table, talking with his Jagi. Eunjo was also in the kitchen. Mrs. Yang and Eunjo seem to have gotten along well.

"Good morning" Yoseob greeted everyone. She glanced at Jieun who was busy peeling garlic.

"Good Morning Seseobie!~~" His mom greeted as she wiped her hands on her apron and gave her one and only son a big sloppy peck on the cheek.

"OMMA!~" Yoseob wiped his cheek with his sleeve.

"Morning Hyung!~ Ajumma~ Why do you call hyung Seseobie?" Eunjo said

"Ah~ Because he has a small head like a bird and also because he can make bird sounds" Mrs. Yang explained.

"Jeongmal?! Hyung!~ Can you show me?" Eunjo's eyes sparkled with excitement.

"It's nothing really..." Yoseob said.

"Please please please please please please please..." Eunjo just kept on going on. *That 'please please please' that got me into trouble this morning*

"Fine...

 

 

 

"

Eunjjo stared at him for awhile. *This kid likes to stare, alright*

"That was.... DAEBAK! I want to be the cutest man ever, like hyung! I really want to be just like hyung when I grow up!~~~" Eunjo skipped around. *Ill still be cuter though... kekeke*

"Oh~ You wouldnt want that Eunnie" Jieun, surprisingly, spoke up.

"Why not?~" Yoseob whined "Im Daebak! Right, Eunnie?"

"Eung! The second best in the world!" Eunjo said enthusiastically/

"Why only second?"

"Because Noona's no. 1"

"Ah~... I agree with you... But why would Eunjo not want to be just like me?"

"Because... He's gonna be better than you. My dongseang is gonna win every girls heart in the future~" Jieun said.

"Jincha noona?" Eunjo said.

"Dangyonhaji~ Just be sure not to play with those hearts, arasso?"

"Dae!"

Yoseob looked around and found his parents gone and the food already aranged on the table. Even Jieun didnt notice because she was having fun talking with her little brother. *Where'd they go?* Yoseob found a note on his mom's apron.

We went to work early~ We didnt want to come between you and daughter in law~

You guys look so much like a family already!

I want a grandchild so bad!~~~~~~

Yoseob shook his head. *Crazy omma...* There was more to the note. The handwriting changed a little.

I agree with your mom on this. We so desperately want a grandchild!~

Jieun is such a sweet girl. She would make a great daughter in law.

I love your choice in women son. Although that would never beat my taste in women.

Youre mother's still the best :D

*My parents are impossible... theyre practically encouraging me and Jieun to have kids now...... wait... they even knew that Jieun and I were in the same bed together!* Yoseob put the note in his pocket and went to the table to join Jieun and Eunjo who were already eating.

"Where's omonim?" Jieun said as she put more food onto Eunjo's plate.

"They went to work early" Yoseob answered.

"Oh~ *eats* Omonim is such a good cook!"

"There's a reason why their restaurant is the best in this part of town"

"*gasp!* Theyre the owners of ____ !?" (A/N: I cant think of a name kekeke)

Yoseob nodded as he ate.

"Youre parents are so modest... theyre supposed to be really rich and have a big house and all. It amazes me how all of you fit in this house..."

"Oh... they dont live here... This is my house. Their's is across the street. They just come here to cook me food once in a while" Jieun's jaw dropped. Yoseob stuck some jeon in . "Its not that big of a deal"

"You couldve put me into the other bedroom then, instead of hugging me while drea-... You couldve let me stay in the other room then"

"Jagiya... that's the bathroom..."

"Oh..."

The trio continued eating. After eating, Yoseob handed Jieun a bag which apparently had her's and Eunjo's clothes in.

"Eunjo packed that up. You can shower in the other bedroom" Yoseob smirked. Jieun glared at him. She grabbed the bag and shut the other 'bedroom's' door with a bang.*Why's she so antsy?* Yoseob thought about  what she was saying earlier.

You couldve put me into the other bedroom then, instead of hugging me while drea-

*While dree... What's dree?... dree dree dree... hugging me while dree... dreaming? Dreaming what? *chokes on saliva* I CANT BELIEVE I DREAMED ABOUT THAT!* Yoseob held his head in shame. *She heard me in my sleep... My reputation's gone... ARGHHHHH!!!!*

 

 

 

Yoseob walked Jieun to work. Eunjo went next door to play with Hayoung. Kikwang glared at Yoseob and Jieun because, yet again. Kikwang's gonna be on babysitting duty and... his work just doubled with the addition of Eunjo.

Yoseob insisted to stay and just watch Jieun work but she insisted that he go do other stuff. So, Yoseob just went to meet up with the band.

Junhyung was sprawed up on the couch, drinking coke and talking with someone on the phone. More like flirting, actually. Doojoon was talking to Dongwoon.

"Hara~ am I distracting you from your work?..... hahaha~ really?..." Junhyung was so busy on the phone he was forgetting to drink his coke.

"Hey guys~" Yoseob said.

"Ah!~ Yoseob! How'd your date go?" Doojoon said.

"It was great :)"

"Hara~ I have to go now... Im gonna annoy my dongsaeng... haha bye~" Junhyung said. "I think Yoseob's a man now~ Hara told me that Jieun slept over at his place"

"Woah!~ Jincha?!... And before me?!" Doojoon said.

"It's not what you guys think! We didnt do anything! My mom just over fed her so she couldnt move and... she.... umm... I made h-h-her stay to rest and... umm" Yoseob stuttered.

"So something DID happen~" Junhyung teased.

"NOTHING HAPPENED!~~~~" Yoseob whined.

"Arasso arasso... Dongwoon-ah~ You may be the maknae now but this guy is... well... He's like peter pan you know? Doesnt grow tall and is immature... His body is in it's own never land. It refuses to mature" Doojoon said.

"That's not true!~ I grew 1 centimeter last year!~" Everyone but Yoseob burst into laughter.

"Yoseob hyung!~ Is it true you can reach really high notes?" Dongwoon suddenly asked "Im kind of your fan..."

"Jincha?!" Doojoon and Junhyung exclaimed.

"Well... yeah~" Dongwoon, unexpectedly. squealed like a fangirl.

 

"O~Kay now~..... Let's practice" Doojoon said. Dongwoon squealed again.

"I get to hear Yoseob hyung sing!!"

 

"We'll practice with your song Yoseob-ah" Doojoon said.

"My song?"

"Yeah~ the one you wrote... you should seriously start writing again Yoseob. This song is Daebak. You were even better that Junhyung"

"Yeah~ No matter how much I try, I cant come up with a song like this" Junhyung said.

"Woah!~ Yoseob hyung wrote this song?! Its my favourite!~ *squeals... again*

 


Yup! Yoseob has 2 fans. And apparently theyre both boys~ :D

I seriously cant update regularly like before... writer's block is an a**

Aww~ Eunjo wants to be just like his hyung~ :D