Another date II

The Composer [SEMI-HIATUS]

"Umm... I cant ride that..." Jieun said as she eyed the two wheeled vehicle.

"You've never riden one before?" Yoseob asked her. She shook her head.

"Its okay!~ :D Ill teach you~" Jieun hesitantly got on the bike. She stuggled with the balance so Yoseob held the back of the bike for her.                        "Im right behind you..." He whispered. "Try peddling~" She started to peddle. It was a little too waggly for her even though Yoseob was holding firmly onto the bike.

"Dont you dare let go..." She warned him.

"Ill never let you go~" He smiled cheekily. She blushed.

"Yah!~~ Slowly~" Jeiun said as Yoseob started pushing the bike more.

"Come on~ Just a li~ttle faster :)"

"B-but.... Waaaah~"

"Peddle!"

"I am!"

"Wow!~ Youre a natural!~~"

"What?...... ACK! OOOF!"

"Jieun-shi!" Yoseob went running to Jieun who was face down on the grass. "Gwenchana?" He helped her sit up.

"Why did you let go?~"

"Mianhe~"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!~"

"......" *Why's she laughing?* Yoseob quickly examined her head.

"Wae?~"

"You might have a concusion!~"

"I dont!~ HAHA~ Im perfectly fine~ :D"

"Really? No scratch?" He looked at her hands and arms. He held onto her skirt cause he was gonna check her knees to see if there was a scratch .

"Yoseob-shi!"

"Wae?" He said as he, innocently held up her skirt. He looked at his hand and quickly let go of the skirt. "MIANHE!~" He turned to the side to hide his cherry red cheeks. "I-I.. was just going to check your knees... I mean... if there was a scratch... IM NOT A ERT!"

Jieun smiled. But her smiled turned into a questioning one.

"Chamkanman... Neo!... Your the one who peeked at me that one time at the cafe! You were watching me change my stockings!"

"Huh?" Yoseob thought for a while. "*gasp* Aniya! Aniya!~ that was a misunderstanding! I just tripped! I promise! I dropped my glasses! See?" He took out a pair of glasses from his pocket. "Yaksuk!" He held up his hand as if he was pledging. Jieun smiled again. *This guy is too easy to forgive...* She giggled.

"You're laughing again? Are you sure you dont have a concussion?"

"Im sure :) Here~ You can check my knees if you really want to~ :)"

"Aniya!~ You're fine ^^" They both laughed. ".....Jieun-shi... I need to tell you something...."

"Maybe we should drop the formalities... nae? Its a little weird to speak formally when we're like this :)"

"Arasso... Jieun-...ah. I... I... I-"

"Breath in~ Breath out~ :D"

"Are you really sure you dont have a concussion?"

"Im like this when I get adrenaline :D"

"Okay... I..."

"Just say it~"

"I dont really work at my parents restaurant... I just help out there"

"Oh... thats okay~ :) Its not really a big deal y'know"

"That's not all of it... Im...... still in highschool"

"...... but youre 22, right? You didnt graduate?"

"Im.... actually just 18...."

"......Why'd you lie?" She stood up. Yoseob followed her and held onto her wrist.

"I...Its a stupid reason..." She raised a brow. "It.... It was because I thought you were a noona... You didnt seem like the type to date younger guys... and... I was still in highschool so.... I..."

"Youre right..." He smiled. "It was a stupid reason" He frowned. "But it's okay :)" He smiled again.

"Mianhe..."

"Im actually relieved... I was a little worried cause you were 5 years older than me :) but youre not~ so... :D"

"Im forgiven?"

"Yup!~"

"Im really sorry..."

"Aish! How many times should I forgive you?" she joked

"Mianhe..."

"Stop saying sorry!~ Its not even areally big deal~"

"Dae!~" He suddenly attacked her into a tickle fight.

"YAH!...AHAHAHA...STOP!...HAHA!~"

"Youre ticklish!~"

"Haha! obviously!~HAHA!"

"Okay... Ill stop now- AH! hahahahahaha!~"

"Youre ticklish too!~"

"HAHAha! Okay!~ Mian!~"

"Yah! You said sorry again!" she tickled him some more.

"Fine! haha" he rolled her over sos that he was on top. He looked her in the eyes. "Im not sorry" They stared at eachother for a bit. "Choha-hae"

"Nadoo..." Yoseob reached in...

"NOONA!~" Yoseob quickly got off of her and stood up. *This is awkward...* he helped Jieun up.

"NOONA!~~~~" Eunjo ran to his sister.

"Eunnie!~"

"Anyeongheseyo unnie~" a small voice greeted her. Jieun looked up from her hug with Eunjo.

"Eo~ Annyeong Hayoung-ah~ What are you guys doing here?" Jieun said to the 6 year old girl.

"Kikwang oppa brought us here~" Hayoung said. "Anyeong Yoseob oppa!~" Hayoung waved flirtingly to Yoseob. Jieun thought it was really cute.

"Anyeong Hayoung-ah..." Yoseob said.

"Where's Kikwang?" Jieun said. Hayoung pointed to a guy holding an ice cream in each hand.

"Jieun-ah! Yoseobie!~~~" Kikwang ran to them. The kids tackled Kikwang first. "Yah!... WAIT!.... Here!... Dont get ice cream on my shirt!~" The kids laughed at Kikwang as they happily ate their ice cream while Kikwang wiped an ice cream stain on his shirt.

"What are you guys doing here?" Kikwang asked.

"Well..." Jieun said

"We were on a date" Yoseob put his arm around Jieun proudly.

"Are you two?... Oh!~~~ That was fast...." The new couple smiled at the grinning eye-smile guy.

"Hyung! What were you and noona doing on the floor a while ago?" Eunjo suddenly asked, not taking his tongue off his cold treat.

"Umm... playing?" Yoseob shyly answered.

"They weren't playing!~ They were about to ppo ppo!~" Hayoung said, also not taking off the ice cream.

"Waaah!~ Jincha!" Kikwang said "YAH! You nappeun yedeul!~ You shouldnt have disturbed them!~ Now Yoseob has to wait longer to get his first kiss!"

"Yah! Jugeullae?!" Yoseob threatened.

"Annyeong!~" Kikwang dragged the kids away.

"BYE!~" The two ice cream addics said.

"Eo!~" Jieun waved at them. She looked at Yoseob and giggled.

"Wae?!~~~~" Yoseob whined, childishly. She gathered up her courage and got on her toes to peck him on the lips.

"There~ Now you dont have to wait for your first kiss!~" She smiled but frowned when she saw Yoseob scrunch up his face and fold his arms.

*Is he mad?*

"Yah~.... I was supposed to make the first move!~~" He whined some more. "You already beat me at the confession part~ I shoulddve at least gotten this~" Jeiun shook her head. *Why did I ever think this guy was 22?*

"Then why didnt you!" He stopped whining and looked at Jieun's 'fake' annoyed face. He knew she was faking it. He went closer.

"Cause youre too fast, baby..." He cupped her cheeks and kissed her.

"Im not that fast!~" She whined when he let go of her for awhile.

"Shhh!~ I want to kiss you some more!~" He captured her lips again, this time, letting his tongue peek between her lips. She let him in but quickly pushed her self away from him. "Wae?"

"We're in public!"

"Wae? You want it to be more private?... Im okay with that" He smirked.

"How can your attitude change so easily? Youre so childish at one time, then youre mature, then youre erty~"

"You love all those sides though... right?" She blushed. He went to her side and lead her back to his scooter "Let's go somewhere more private" He whispered as he put her helmet on her.

"Y-yah! No!"

"Im just kidding..."

"Where are we going?"

"My house"

"Yah!~"

"I wont do anything to you~" He assured her.

"Arasso..." as she put her arms around him to secure her self on the scooter.

"I think..." he mumbled.


Ahh!~ Mianhe! Mianhe!~

I havent updated this fic in... 2-3 weeks? Im really sorry~ *puppy eyes*

I lost my note book which had the continuation of the last chapter... but I found it now~ ^_^

I didnt want to write a chapter without the notebook couse I might forget an important part... so... :D