Never, Ever Leave me

The Composer [SEMI-HIATUS]

[Legend] 

Yoseob's thoughts

Jieun's thoughts

Luhan's thoughts

Yojin's thoughts

Kikwang's thoughts

Sehun's thoughts


*Jeon Hyosung... no... it cant be... she... then that means*

"Noona!" Someone called out.

"Oh~ Zelo-yah!~" Hyosung greeted the freakishly tall guy. "This is my dongsaeng. Choi Junhong"

"Choi?" Sehun asked.

"Ah~ He has a different father. My mom remarried when I was 3 cause my dad died from an asthma attack. No one was there to help him so... yeah.... But its all good now!"

"Nice to meet you" Sehun shook Zelo's hand. They both smiled at each other. Zelo's eyes caught sight of a girl hiding behind Sehun's back.

"Who's she?" He asked. Sehun looked behind him and stepped aside to see her better. Zelo's eyes widened as soon as he saw her face.

"Jinnie, what were you doing?" Sehun asked her.

"Huh?... I was... examining your back, of course!" Yojin nervously grinned.

"Yojin-ah! Is that really you?! Hahaha come here!" Zelo said and hugged her.

*Bwoya?!*

*Bwoya?!*

 

 

"Jagiya!~" Yoseob shouted out and approached Jieun and Luhan. 

"Oppa! Youre... Youre skating!~" Jieun exclaimed.

"Im pretty good, eh?" He bragged.

"Youre DAEBAK" The couple grinned at each other.

"Ill take over here, Luhan-shi" Yoseob said and took Jieun's hand. Luhan couldnt say a word and just watched them skate away. *Aish! I was pretty sure she was slightly falling for me!*

 

A few slips and falls later, Jieun finally got the hang of it and was now chasing her insane boyfriend around the rink.

"Yah! Yang Yoseob! Come back here!"

"B-But... youll hit me!~"

"No, I wont!" Yoseob stopped.

"You wont? :D.... ouuch! Hey! You said you wouldnt hit me!"

"No I didnt. I said I wouldnt hit you hard. I went easy on you"

"No you didnt... my hearts bleeding from all the arrows youre flinging at it~"

"Shut up"

"Only if you kiss me~"

"Babo" Jieun skated away.

"Yah!"

"Ill kiss you when you catch me!~" Jieun laughed and disappeared into the crowd. Yoseob grinnned. He skated near the crowd. *Aish! Why are there so many girls with long hair and pink hats?!*

 

 

Kikwang, Hyosung, Sehun, Zelo and Yojin sat at a table near the rink to wait for the others. Hyosung went to get drinks.

"So... How did you know Yojin?" Kikwang said.

"So... How did you know Yojin?" Sehun said.

"Yojinnie's my first love :D" Zelo replied as he looked at Yojin.

*I thought she said I was her first love?!*

"Haha... nice joke Zelo" Yojin laughed.

"Why would I joke about that? You really are my first love" He reasoned out. Everyone was left speechless.

"COKE!~" Hyosung came and served the drinks. "I got some for the others too :D" She said and set aside 3 cans.

"Thanks, Sungie" Kikwang said with an eyesmile that made Hyosung's (and Yojin's) heart flutter. Sehun and Yojin bowed their head down a bit and smiled. Zelo just grabbed a can and drank it. Hyosun shook her head.

"What were you guys talking about? You all seemed so serious" She said as she took a sip.

"Nothi-" Yojin started.

"I told them how Yojin was my first love" Zelo said nonchalantly.

"What?! Dont tell me this is Baby Jin-ah!" Hyosung gasped.

"Baby Jin-ah?" Sehun held down a laugh. Yojin glared at him so he put his poker face on.

"Eo~ Zelo and Baby Jin used to play together all day. Jin Jin would break out into tears if Zelo was away for even a second. Literally. We had to put her to sleep before we could take Zelo back home. Haha. She was just the cutest little thing~"

"She still is" Zelo said. Sehun and Kikwang silently sent daggers to his face. Yojin had pinked a little.

 

Yoseob has approximately already 'booed' 4 girls with pink hats already. *Where is she?!*

Jieun watched from affar and giggled at how goofy her boyfriend was being. She sympathized and decided to give in. When Yoseob turned his back on her she skated near him and pretended she just got there and didnt see him. Yoseob spotted her and silently approached her.

"BOOO!" He said as he shook her shoulders. Jieun acted surprised.

"Omo! Kkamjjagiya!" Yoseob pointed to his lips. Jieun narrowed her eyes."Do you seriously want me to kiss you in public?"

Yoseob nodded but sensed the glare from Jieun's eyes and quickly shook his head. An idea popped in his head.

"Do you wanna ditch them for awhile?"

 

He brought her the park which was basically right beside the ice rink. They sat down on a bench.

"You actually brought me to a secluded place just to get a kiss?"

"Why not?" He grinned. Jieun shook her head, closed her eyes and brought her lips close to his but... the lips felt different somehow. She opened her eyes and was met with Yoseob's hand.

"YAH!" Yoseob chuckled.

"I forgot something~" He smiled.

"Well you can forget me kissing you as well!"

"Jagi"

"..."

"Jagiya~"

"..."

"Lee Jieun, nala bwa" (Lee Jieun, Look at me)

Jieun hesitated and looked up to his face. She saw a necklace dangling in front of her.

"Say something"

"It... Its gorgeous"

"Of course it is, Its ice cream" Jieun smiled and hit the guy on his shoulder. He laughed and twirled his finger to tell her to turn around. He slowly put the neclace around her neck. Jieun shivered a bit from the cool metal. After he clasped the neclace, he enveloped her in his hug and laid his head on her shoulder.

"Jieun-ah... Promise to never, ever leave me?"

This suprised Jieun from the sudden seriousness.

"Yoseob-ah..."

"Just promise me... please" She turned around to look him in the eyes.

"Oppa... I would never leave you. Never intentionally. I promise"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

And then he pulled her into a kiss.


Ppong!~