Another one....

The Composer [SEMI-HIATUS]

Jieun entered the music room in Yoseob's school for the monthly tune up. She looked at the pianos... *I've got my work cut out for me...* There were 2 baby grand pianos, 2 consolettes and 2 consoles (A/N: Piano info 'here') Total: 6 pianos. *Its gonna take all day... I even have to tune up the concert grand in the auditorium... HWAITING LEE JIEUN!* Its a good thing she came here monthly so the other pianos were fine... they just needed a few adjustments but the school added 2 more... so she had to start from scratch. The new ones that came were just donations from some of the loyal parents of the school so they were... rusty? After she tuned up the old ones she went up to the new/old pianos and pressed a note.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" She screamed. Yes. The sound was just THAT bad. She hesistantly checked on the other one. She calmed herself down and played a chord. She didnt scream... but her insides were literally dying from the horror. The sound was just... horrid. Its a good thing Jieun was a genius. :D She braced herself and began her work. Some students would stop by and complain about the noise. She would just bow and apologize.

"That's just awful!~" A student said at the door.

"Chesohamnida..." Jieun didnt even bother looking. Her mood went down because some students bullied her awhile ago. She thinks this one would be just as bad.

"Yah!"

"Waeyo?" Jieun looked up. It was a pretty girl in a... jumper.

"That's rude... you didnt look at me when you said sorry"

"Chesohamnida" Jieun bowed respectfully.

"I was just kidding ya' know... I heard what those kids said to you. You shouldnt take it to heart"

"I didnt~~" Jieun waved her hands at her.

"Youre cute :D"

"Eh?"

"I'm Jin. Kim-"

"Yojin-ah!" Someone called out. "Oh!~ Jagi!"

"Oppa!~... eh?! JAGI?!!!!?!!?!?!?!? You know oppa?" Yojin asked Jieun.

"Well... I..."

"Of course she does! She's my girlfriend!~~" Yoseob proudly s his arms around Jieun's shoulders. "Nice catch eh?" he joked. Jieun rolled her eyes as she pushed his arms off.

"WHAT?! OPPA!" Yojin went up to them and kicked Yoseob's right leg hard. "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND?!"

"ACK!" Yoseob hopped around on one foot. "That... hurt!~" he whined.

"I think Ill have to introduce myself again... Ahem! I am Kim Yojin. I am unfortunately this loser's cousin" Yojin said.

"Waah~ I had a hunch you two were related. I wouldve thought you were his sister but he told me he was an only child. You look just like the girl version of Yoseob." Jieun said. Yojin frowned a bit but quickly went back to her bubbly side.

"Yah! Cant you put a little color when you say my name?" Yoseob said. Yojin and Jieun gave him a 'what-are-you-talking-about' look. "You know~ like Yoseob oppa or maybe Yoseobie or just Seobie... or maybe Yoyo or Seoyo? No... not Seoyo...-"

"I do call you oppa" Jieun argued.

"Then why didnt you say 'You look just like the girl version of Yoseob OPPA' " Jieun facepalmed. Yojin giggled at their behavior.

"Youre impossible" Jieun said.

"But you LOVE me!~~~~"

"Cut down on the aegyo mister, your cousin's here. Show some respect"

"I dont have respect for this brat"

"BRAT?! YOURE CALLING THIS ADORABLE THING A BRAT?! THIS PERSON THAT FLEW 800 MILES TO SEE YOU?!" Yojin bursted out.

"Whyd you suddenly refer to yourself as a person? Didnt you just say adorable THING? I agree with the thing part... just not adorable"

"How can you not see how adorable I am?"

"Cause IM the most adorable person on earth"

Jieun just watched the two cousins babble about who was adorable. She couldnt help but giggle. It was like watching Yoseob argue with a mirror, except the Yoseob in the mirror was wearing a wig and was a tad bit shorter. She snapped out of her fantasy and figured it was time to break the two apart.

"Excuse me guys but I have to work" Jieun said then turned to Yojin. "So he's like that with everyone?"

"EVERYONE" Yojin emphasized. Yoseob just pouted.

"Im not saying anything because Jagi doesnt want to be disturbed.

"Then why did you say something?"

Then blablahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahla. Jieun pushed the two out of the room so she could concentrate. She finished the pianos in about an hour since she was half done with the first one when the 'twins' barged in. *I just met another family member... They feel just like my family too... but... *sigh* we never know... Yoseob and I might not-* Mrs. Yeon walked into the room.

"Oh~ Jieun-ah~" She said.

"Anyeonghaseyo Mrs. Yeon" Jieun bowed respectfully

"Did you tune the piano in the auditorium yet?"

"Aniyo... Ill get right to it-"

"Thats okay!~ :D You cant just do it tomorrow or on friday oh NO! Not friday, we have a program then... Thursday morning. Dont come tomorrow either. I want you to rest. You just tuned 6 pianos in 4 hours... Youre really something Jieun-ah. Are still sure you dont want to take up that scholarship I offered you?"

"You know I cant Mrs. Yeon..."

"Ey~ Call me Yeojin when no one els is around" I burst into laughter. "Wae?"

"Mianhe... Your name is just... Its almost the same as my boyfriend's cousin's name"

"Well... then she must be really pretty :D"

"Haha"

"Everyone with the same name as mine just has to be gorgeous... anyway forget about that... the scholarship-"

"Chesohamnida... I just... cant. I need to work for my brother. I know its beneficial and I could get a better job if I study but that would mean time away from Eunjo and I wouldnt have time to work. Its impossible"

"I understand... Okay!~ Just remember to come on Friday!~" Yeojin walked out of the room. Jieun packed her things. *Wait... did she say come on friday? Shoudnt it be thursday?*

 

 

 

Jieun stepped out the entrance gate of the school and was immediately dragged by two kids to some unknown place. *Im being gragged again... this time by two Yoseobs to their lair...* Okay... so maybe the place wasnt unknown... :D

 

"YOJIN-AH!~~"

"KIKWANG-OPPA!~ I CAME ALL THE WAY HERE TO SEE YOU!~~" Yojin ran into the arms of the person. (A/N: Kikwang is Yoseob's neighbor :D)

"YAH! I THOUGHT IT WAS TO SEE ME?!" Yoseob complained.

"OF COURSE IT WOULDNT BE TO SEE YOU!" Yojin blew a rasberry at Yoseob.

"Aww!~ Why?" Kikwang asked.

"Babo! Its almost your birthday!~"

"Psh! His is in 2 weeks!" Yoseob said.

"1 week" Yojin corrected "And a day"

"Someone's excited..."

"Of course! Its Kikwangie- oppa!~" Yoseob stuck a tongue out to her.

"Im the one thats related to you! Where do you thing you got your looks?!"

"My parents"

"Grrr.... you didnt even come to my birthday...." Yoseob pouted.

"*gasp* Im sorry oppa!" Yojin released herself from Kikwang's arms and hugged her cousin. "HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!"

"Its been 2 months already too..."

"Ill buy you ice cream oppa, oki?"

"Dokey!~~~"

"Yah! Kikwang where are the kids?" Jieun whispered to Kikwang as both of them watched the show.

"They have this activity at school so they wont be back by 5"

"Ohh~"

"I think its time to interrupt, dont you think?"

"Yeah.. I guess so..."

"Did you guys forget us?" Kikwang managed to say.

"Why would I ever forget about my Jagi? She's on my mind 24/7" Yoseob said.

"Aww!~ Yoseob's so lucky to have unnie as his girlfriend!~ Wouldnt say the same thing about unnie though..." (A/N: I dont know whether Yojin is older or yonger then IU so Ill just assume :D)

"Always finding a way to insult me" Yoseob mumbled. "Jagi!~ Ppo ppo!" Yoseob pointed to his cheek.

"W-wae?" Jieun said.

"To cheer me up!~"

"Dont do it unnie! He has cooties!" Yojin said.

"Yah! Kwangie! Go and keep her busy!" Yoseob ordered Kikwang.

"I thought you told me not to get close to Yojin before?" Kikwang said.

"MWOH??!" Yojin exclaimed.

"That was because Yojin would have infected my best friend" Yoseob said.

"Awww!~" Kikwang awed like a girl. (A/N: Yes!~ I made Kikwang awww~~ :D)

"Now SHOO!" Yoseob flicked his hand their way.

"I like your cousin" Jieun said.

"Of course you do... She looks like me! :D"


Annyeong!~

Sorry for the boring chapter... I just needed to somehow put Yojin here :D

Anyone from my subscribers in Meow-ve you remember Yeojin, the ert aunt? ;)

 

Okay!~~ Me eat now!~ :D