The Talent Scout

The Composer [SEMI-HIATUS]

Hehe~... iuseob1 did get it right... although its not really the answer I was expecting :P

Its my fault really :D I didnt specify...

2 people from EXO will be joining this story... Read on to find out ^_^

This chapter is dedicated to iuseob1~


They all sang happy birthday to Kikwang and watched him blow the candles and make a wish. Then they all tackled each other for a cake slice. Yeah.... I guess you can say everyone and EXO got along well. Kris and Doojoon were discussing how hard it was to discipline 6 guys all by yourself, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were talking with Yojin and Jieun, which made Seobie a little Jelly, so they joined him in on the conversation too. HYunseung an Lay were talkign to the unicorn while Dongwoon, Junhyung and Tao were talking about beating people up...okay not really... they were talking about martial arts... which is kinda the same thing... isnt it? The two kids were bothering Kikwang again... they have this thing where Hayoung makes her brother worry about her while Eunjo secretly jumps on his back and yells 'Giddy up!'.PaboKwang should know by now that whenever Hayoung somehow trips over nothing and cries is just a prank... but... it is Pabokwang...

Two guys holding hands barged into the restaurant.

"Oh~ Luhan! Sehun! OVER HEEEEEEEEERE!~~~~~~~~~" Chanyeol yelled out to them. Baekhyun eyed the two's hands. HunHan immediately let go. Baekhyun smirked and stood up.

"I'd like to introduce EXO's very own gay couple! Sehun and Luhan! HUNHAN!~" Baekhyun anounced.

"WE'RE NOT GAY!" They both shouted, earning looks from the other people in the restaurant.

"Sthupid Bacon..." Sehun mumbled. Baekhyun heard it but decided not to mind it... for now. *This little maknae* he thought, dangerously. Luhan felt someone staring at him so he looked around and found... Jieun's eyes on him. 

"Jieun-shi?" Luhan said. Yoseob looked between the two and instantly got cautious. Jieun stood up and bowed.

"Anyeonghaseyo... Luhan-shi" she said.

"Jagiya... who's this?" Yoseob said. *Jagiya?.... he's probably the reason why...* Luhan thought.

"This... This is the talent scout I told you about oppa..."

"EH?! But he's... he's... in highschool!"

"I know~ Im awesome..." Luhan said. Everyone was now staring at them, wondering what was happening."....Im kidding"

"Luhan hyung... you thcouted thith girl? Whoa... she mutht be amathing" Sehun said. Yojin ran up to him and hugged him.

"Sehunnie!!" Yojin yelled as she tackled him,

"Y-Yojin?" Sehun said, surprised that his 'girl' best friend was hugging him... in korea. When he thought he'd only get to see her in china.

"KYAAAH!~ I missed your crazy lisp! Say something with an S in it~" Yojin said while still suffocating him. Kikwang grew red from this. And he definitely wasnt blushing. Oh~ How much this muscly person wanted to tear the two apart... but he cant... *He must be the Sehun guy she talks about...*

 

 

While everyone ate, Jieun finished quickly and went outside. Not before whispering something into Luhan's ear.

"Where are you going?" Yoseob asked.

"I need to do something... dont worry" Jieun said with an assuring smile.

 

She waited out on the balcony where there were still a few customers sitting outside. 

"Well this is a nice view~" Luhan said as he took in the scenery. Jieun ignored what he said and went straight to the point.

"Dont tell my brother that I got scouted"

"Brother?"

"The little boy"

"Oh... Im guessing he's part of the reason why you dont want to accept my offer?"

"He's the only reason"

"You sure about that? What about your boyfriend?"

"He's not a problem. He actually supports me and wants me to accept"

"I see..."

"That's all I have to say" She said and went back inside.

 

 

After they ate, they all said their goodbyes and exchanged numbers.

The two leaders promised to exchange strategies on how to make the others listen to you while Dongwoon and Junhyung asked Tao for his martial arts blog website. Lay and Hyunseung exchanged a handshake... they said it was somekind of unicorn brothers thingy... Forget about that... Yojin was giving Sehun a goodbye hug while Kikwang watched them as he reddened from anger. He's lucky it was dark. Jieun and Yoseob were talking to Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Luhan was playing with the kids. He was contemplating what to do. He needed to get Jieun to accept his offer... Her talent is far too great to be overlooked. His father will be very pleased too when he finds out his son found a prodigy and brought it to his company.

Luhan left the kids for awhile and went to Jieun. He felt relieved that Yoseob was busy talking to his cousin along with Baekhyun and Sehun. Jieun was currently speaking to Chanyeol.

"Can I talk to her?.... alone?" Luhan asked Chanyeol.

"Uhm... I guess?" Chanyeol said and walked over to where Baekhyun was.

"Listen..." He made her face him when Chanyeol was quite far away. "I need you to accept my offer. Im sorry if this sounds like blackmail... but if you dont accept my offer... I will tell your brother"

"MongChong..." Jieun mumbled. "If you tell my brother I'd have to accept and if you dont tell my brother I'd still have to accept... where are you going with this? Right now, I dont care whether you tell him or not. Even if that means I might have to be harsh on him. Im not going to accept, Luhan-ssi. I need to take care of my brother. And I dont want to become an idol. Stop trying to make me" She said and walked away. He watched her join the conversation with the others.

"I guess Ill have to resort to plan B, Jieun-ssi" He smirked.

 

"YAH! SEHUN-AH! MY NAME IS NOT BACON! ITS BAEKHYUN!"

Baekhyun started to chase the maknae around.


MongChong - Stupid


Geugeugeugeugeugeugeugeugeugeugeugeu....

The story's starting~~

After 13 chapters :D haha...

it's so slllllloooooooooooow

I love this pic... :D

BTW... My updates will become slower for awhile... Im going to Hawaii to visit my brother and my newborn nephew~

And I dont know if I'll be able to use the computer :D

We might be outside all the time :D

So if Im not updating... that means Im having fun :D

LOL.... I said it like I dont have fun when I update.... cause I do :D

Lalalalalalalalalalala~