Getting to know you~... kind of

The Composer [SEMI-HIATUS]

Jieun's thoughts

Yoseob's thoughts


Jieun started putting up the chairs on the tables and cleaning up. The band was still there.

"Jieunnie!~" Hara called out "Im leaving now~ Take care~"

"Eo~ Neo Doo~" Jieun yelled back.

"Dae!~" Hara giggled as she walked out sending a secret wave to Junhyung who was fixing his guitar. Jieun sighed. *She's got another one...*

"Need help?" Yoseob asked her shyly.

"Huh?...ah~...umm... there's no need....but thank you :)" she said shyly as well.

"Yah! Maknae! We're going now! Come on!" Doojoon said as he left thorugh the back door since the front door was already locked. Yoseob glanced at Jieun before he caught up with his hyungs. Jieun finished up with the chairs and sat down on the stage. She glanced at the piano. *Everyone's finally gone...* She stood up and approached the slick, black instrument. She placed her soft, small hands on the pearly white keys and closed her eyes. A foreign melody soon filled the air. Little did she know... someone with a jaw reaching the floor is now watching her intently...

The song finished. There were a few complicated waves but they were perfectly balanced out by the simple captivating melody that this petite girl made up. The piece was exquisite. Delicate, simple, ingenius.... perfect. Yup, exquisite was the right word. One problem... she forgot it too soon. How could she memorize a 4 minute song that soon? It was new too. It also wasnt written down... The truth is... she doesnt care. She opened her eyes and a smile appeared on her pale lips. She could clearly see her breath when she breathed out. She was cold... not just cold, she was freezing. She shivered. *I should remember to save up for a warm jacket...* And just as if someone read her mind, a warm sensation soon enveloped her. A jacket was draped over her shivering back. She turned to see who did the kind favor.

"P-Piano guy?"

"Piano guy?... I see... Youre piano girl then" he smiled. She melted. Didnt he just leave? "It was beautiful... did you write it?"

"Huh?...yes... i mean no... I just played it"

"You just played it?"

"I play for fun... I dont... write"

"Oh..." Envy... that was what this boy felt... but it was easily replaced with... love? When he saw her smuggle even more into his jacket. "Come on... Ill take you home..."

"There's no need-"

"I insist... you cant walk around alone at this time of night. Especially not at this time of year. There are alot of lonely guys looking for some female company tonight. Plus... I think I just saw some on my way out awhile ago..."

"That reminds me... why are you back?"

"Oh~ I left my jacket :)" Jieun let out a smal' 'oh' as she took of the jacket.

"No! Wear it... Come on... Its late... I should get you home"

"I really can go home by myself...."

"Its okay... I want to" he smiled. Jieun melted again... if that was possible. *Is this what you call love?*

 

 

"So... what school do you go to?" Yoseob asked. *She doesnt look like she's from my school...*

"I dont go to school anymore...." *NOONA?!*

"Ah~"

"You"

"Why would I go to school?~..." he scoffed "I finished all my studies already....hehe... I... umm... work.... at my parents restaurant :)" It wasnt a COMPLETE lie. Noonas were okay for him... he's dated on before... but that didnt work out too well. She only saw him as a loyal servant. Well... he was pretty loyal.

"Oh~" *That means he's around... 20? 24? 25 years old? Age doesnt matter anyway... right?* "Uh... this is where I live..."

"Here?!" He couldnt help but pity her. The building looked like it could crumble down at any minute now... (A/N: Her apartment is kinda like the one from Rooftop Prince except this one is run-down) Jieun laughed nervously.

"Its all we can afford"

"We?!"

"Eung... me and my Eunnie" *Her Eunnie?! Boyfriend?! Husband?!*

"You want to come in?"

"Huh?"

"I insist..."

"Eo..."

She led him up the squeaky metal stairs that led up to her rooftop apartment. Yoseob used both his hands to climb up. The stairs didnt seem 'stable' to him. He has a small phobia...

"Gwenchana?" Jieun asked

"Huh?... oh~ Gwenchana ^_^"

"Yoseob nearly kissed the floor when they reached the top. He looked around. There was a wide square bench outside, a few plants and... laundry. Yoseob blushed when he saw her underwear hanging freely on the clothes line. Then he saw Eunjo's clothes. *She has a child??! How old is she?! She barely looks 19, she could even pass for a 13 year old...*

"Eunjo-ah~" Jieun said as her head peeked through the door.

"Shhhh~ He's sleeping"

"Oh~ Kikwang-shi" Yoseob's ears perked up when he heard Kikwang's name. "Come inside... um... sorry... I still dont know your name..."

"Yoseob. Yang Yoseob" Yoseob said as he stepped into the small room that consisted of the kitchen, bedroom, living room and dining room. The other room was the bathroom.

"Huh? OH~ Yoseob-ah~" Kikwang exclaimed. He was then shushed by Jieun who was already down on the floor carressing her brother's hair as he slept. "What are you doing here?~" Kikwang whispered.

"You two know each other?" Jieun said.

"Yeah~ We got to the same-" Yoseob covered Kikwang's mouth.

"Please..." Yoseob whispered soft enough so that only Kikwang could hear it.

"We... go to the gym together" Yoseob said

"Oh~" Jieun said "You dont look like you work out Yoseob-shi" Kkwang snickered.

"Well..."

"AH!~ I have to go~" Kikwang said.

"Huh? oh~ Kumo must be worried... Komawo Kikwang-shi" Jieun said

"No problem... Yoseob-ah~ Want to come? I have my bike"

"You guys are that close?" Jieun said

"We're neighbors..." Yoseob said." Just a moment..." he said to Kikwang.

"Ok..." Kikwang said as he walked out.

"Can we meet up again?" Yoseob shyly asked.

"Of course~ You know where to find me" Yoseob grinned at her answer.

"Ill see you tomorrow then!~" He said as he walked out the door, almost tripping at the slightly elevated step... again.

"Eo!~" Jieun said as yoseob closed the door when he left. *He's cute...*


:)