No money~

The Composer [SEMI-HIATUS]

Luhan's thoughts


"*groans* I cant believe you have something this heavy~"

Yoseob was helping Jieun bring her stuff into his house. They are officially moving in with each other. 

"If you want I can carry it-" Jieun said, reaching for the box.

"Im good" Yoseob fixed his grip on the box and continued bringing it inside. He swore he heard giggling emanating from inside the box. He slowly set it down on the floor.

*THUMP*

Guess his 'slowly' wasnt enough...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Hayoung and Eunjo came out of the box while rubbing their bottoms. Yoseob scoffed.

"I cant believe I carried you two in here! How did you guys get in there?! My back~~" he whined.

"Psh~ Those two arent even 50 kilos~" Kikwang said as he set down a box and hi-fived them.

"YOU!" Yoseob pointed at his evil friend. "You know how weak I am!"

Kikwang laughed for awhile then turned serious. "Pay up"

"Eh?"

"The bet~ Come on~ 20 bucks" Kikwang held his hand out.

"Im sorry... but I dont remember making any bet. If you cant prove it, then youre not getting any money out of me" Yoseob headed back outside... but not before sticking his tongue out to Kikwang.

"YAH! We made a deal!~~ If you admitted you were weak, youd give me 20 bucks!"

"Make a deal with it"

"That doesnt make sense!"

"It does to me"

"20 BUCKS!"

"No"

"20!"

"No"

"20!"

"0!"

"20!"

Yoseob ignored the other and picked up a box and gave it to him.

"Here's 20 Kilos"

"*UNMPH!*"

Kikwang fell down onto the grass.

"Someone....help.....me" He laid down with the box still on him and rested for awhile.

 

 

"I still cant believe he got you to move in with him" Yojin said to Jieun.

"He didnt get me to move in with him. I had no money  to pay rent for my apartment... well... I guess its not mine anymore..."

"Oppa didnt offer to pay?"

"Of course he did! But I didnt want to accept it... I shouldnt accept it... It makes me feel like a golddigger..."

"So~.... Im guessing you offered to do something in exchange for staying here?"

"Haha... I guess you could say that"

"What?"

"Im his personal maid"

"EH?! HOW COULD OPPA MAKE YOU LIKE THAT?! THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! WHA-" Jieun muffled her up with a sock she was going to put away.

"He didnt make me. Im the one who suggested it"

"Eww~ Who's sock was that?"

"Someone who's related to you..."

"UNNIE!"

"Mian" Jieun giggled. Yojin's phone rang.

"Oh~ Sehunnie!~~..... uh huh?..... Sure!... With who?.... Okay!~"

"Youre leaving?"

"Later tonight. With Sehunnie. He wants to take me somewhere :D"

"You look excited"

"Of course I am! He's my best guy friend!"

"Isnt Kikwang going to worry?"

".......he wont"

"Of course he will~"

"He wont. He... wont care if I go out with another guy"

"Why wouldnt he? He likes you, right?"

"He does.... as the cousin of his best friend... I wont be anything more than that. The other time when we were out with Sehun... Sehun hugged me"

"Eh?!"

"Yeah but.... Kikwang didnt care. He wasnt even looking at us... He was looking at this girl who was working as a cashier... I think she's his classmate"

"Oh... that mustve hurt... come here" Jieun pulled Yojin into a hug and comforted her as Yojin let out a few tears. "Just let it all out"

"I shouldve known he would never like me like that! Im so stupid! You know what I saw the other day? They were freaking kissing each other! With tongue!"

"Im sorry you had to go through that Jinnie... Im so sorry...." Tears welled up in Jieun's eyes as well. Yojin pulled away.

"Oh no! Unnie! Dont cry! Its nothing! See! Im fine now!" Yojin wiped her tears away and gave a big smile.

"Dont pretend Jinnie... Its normal for you to feel that way. Youve liked him for so long..."

"Ive loved him for so long..." Jieun wiped her own tears away.

"Come on! Sehun's taking you out right? Let's fix you up for your date!"

"Eh?! D-date?.... Which reminds me! He told me to bring you with me!"

"Why?"

"I dont know... Luhan's probably coming with"

"I wont go"

"Unnie... Is there something going on between you two? Youre friends with everyone except him..."

"Mianhe Jinnie.... I just dont like him..."

"Haha... I dont like him that much either. But thats only because he take s alot of my time with Sehun away. :D... He's actually a very likable guy actually..."

"I know... Eunjo has taken a liking to him too... Yoseob's getting antsy about that"

"He's just jealous... He used to get jealous all the time when Haeyeon unnie-... I mean"

"Who's Haeyeon?"

"She.... Mianhe unnie.... I cant tell you..."

"Is she someone I have to worry about?"

"Not at all... Just... dont mention her to Yoseob. At any circumstances... Do. Not. Mention. Her. Come on Unnie! Lets go see how the guys are doing!~" 

 

 

After a sort of awkward time with the guys...*ahem!* Yojin *cough* Kikwang *Excuse me*, Yojin went to her so called 'date'.

"Jin-ah!" Sehun called out.

"Sehunnie!~"

Both of them tackled eachother into a hug.

"Psh... You guys are acting like you havent seen each other in years..." Luhan mumbled, earning a raspberry from the two. 

"I think they look cute with eachother..." Jieun said, appearing from nowhere.

"Unnie! I thought oppa didnt let you come!"

"He didnt... Not without him"

"Where is he?" Jieun pointed to the ice cream shop. "Figures... I hope you guys dont mind if Yoseob came :D"

"Not at all~" Sehun said. *I mind!* Luhan just smiled.

"Jagi!~~ ICE CWEEEEEM!" Yoseob came running to them. He scooped some up with his spoon and fed Jieun.

"What flavour is this?" She asked.

"Kiwi?...and banana?"

"Okay..." She took the water from his other hand and drowned the flavour out.

"I think it tastes fine..." Yoseob took another bite. Luhan cringed at their indirect kisses.

"Okay stop with all your lovey dovey and lets go!" Yojin said. 

*Wait... this makes my plan a whole lot easier!~*


MUahahaha!

Am I confusing you guys? If I am....

GOOD!

If Im not.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EVEN BETTER!

I know.... This is me typing nonsense :D

Just wanted to update a chapter before I left :D