Natural Talent

The Composer [SEMI-HIATUS]

Yoseob couldnt sleep at all. *I just had another one, didnt I?* Yoseob tossed and turned in his bed. Strings of thoughts twirled around in hid head leaving knots that cant seem to be untangled. *What happens when I have them? I dont remember anything that goes through ,my head when I do... Why is everyone so worried anyway? Is it that serious? And why do I always seem to be crying when it happens?* Yoseob ruffed up his hair and sat up. *I really want to see my Jagi... Only she can calm me down...* Yoseob got up from bed and went downstairs to get water. He filled the glass to the rim and chugged it down. Then he looked out the window. The lights are off in his parents house. He looked at the time.*10:00... I guess theyre sleeping... I was gonna go over for some company...* He went back to the kitchen and opened the fridge. *Nothing like a midnight scack, eh?* He fixed himself a sandwich... 2 sandwiches. He sat down on the stool and ate them. *Mmmm... tastes so good~~...*He took the last bite of the second one and drank some water. He stood up and put the plate in the sink. Then he walked to the stairs. He hesitated for awhile before he took a step. He held his stomach and looked at it. *Im sorry abs... Im still hungry...* He went back to the kitchen to make more sandwiches. As he took some bites, he gazed up into the sky. *Aww... there arent any stars...There's no moon either...Aw Phooey~...* He glanced at his parents house again and noticed that their car wasnt their. He knew it wouldnt be in the garage because his father's pool table was there as well as his dad's guitar collection. *Where are they?* He finished up the sandwiches and went outside. He crossed the street and rang the doorbell. *They really arent home...* He shrugged and went back to his house. *Theyre probably out having fun or something...* He laid back on the bed and his eyelids slowly shut.

 

 

Jieun cleaned out the plates on one of the tables. *He didnt finish his food... and he spit on it too... Such a waste...* She frowned at the unfinished pancake on the plate and brought it to the kitchen. She went back out and started taking orders.

"Jagi!~~" The bells on the door jingled as Yoseob walked in. *Oh no...* Jieun frowned at her boyfriend. She gave the orders to the cook and went to Yoseob.

"Oppa" She sternly said with her hands on her hips.

"W-Wae?" Yoseob said, uncertain with Jieun's behavior.

"Why arent you in school?"

"Im just here for a lunch break!~"

"Its not time for lunch yet"

"They dismissed us early for lunch..."

"Cheongmal?" She raised a brow. Yoseob nodded enthusiastically. "Its 9:00, Yoseob..."

"They dismissed us REALLY early" Jieun pointed to the door.

"Jagi!~~~" Yoseob whined.

"Ah ah!" She wiggled her finger and continued pointing to the door. Yoseob pouted and headed out. "SARANGHAE!~~" Jieun shouted out before he went out. He quickly went back inside.

"Na doo!~" He left again. *He's such a handful*

"Aigoo!~" JIeun said as she went to serve the food.

"Your boyfriend's so sweet~" Hara said.

"Yeah... Im starting to get cavities... He's TOO sweet... He's even skipping classes to see me..."

"He just loves you too much 'cause your so lovable~" Hara squeezed Jieun's cheeks. Jieun puffed her cheeks up.

 

 

"Yang Yoseob" Yoseob froze from his crouching tiger position. He was sneaking into the classroom. "Stand up" Mrs. Yeon, Yoseob's teacher said. Yoseob quickly stood up.

"Chesohamnida, Seongseangnim!~ Please please please please please let this down just this once?" He said while pouting and holding a finger up to his chin.

"Just this once. This is a warning Yang Yoseob. Only because your always on the well behaved list. Now class, turn your books to page 163..."

Yoseob sat down on his seat and took out his book. *Phew*

 

*The real Lunch Break*

"Waaah!~ This boy's all grown up now!" Doojoon slapped Yoseob's back. Yoseob nearly choked cause he just stuffed a lot of rice in his cheeks.

"Did you really skip class hyung?" Dong woon said.

"I bet he went to see his 'Jagi' " Junhyung said, as he sat down next to Yoseob. Doojoon and Dongwoon sat on the other side. Yoseob glared at his hyungs.

"Yeah... I did, Dongwoonie" Yoseob said, as he continued stuffing his mouth.

"Waaah!~" Dongwoon took out a small notepad and wrote something down.

"What's that?" Doojoon said.

"Nothing!" Dongwoon quickly put in back in his back pocket.

"Okay..." Doojoon sent Junhyung a mental message. Junhyung smirked.

"Dongwoon-ah~... I think Kim Hana just entered the cafeteria" Junhyung said as he stuck him thumb out to his back.

"Chincha?! Eodi?" Dongwoon stood up and searched the crowd. Doojoon took the opportunity to snatch the notepad.

"Hyung!!" Dongwoon exclaimed.

"Things to do to become just like Yoseob hyung. 1: Do aegyo, 2: Eat a lot, 3: Lose abs HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!~" Doojoon read as he avoided Dongwoon.

"Hey! I have abs Dongwoonie! See!" Yoseob said as he lifted up his shirt, causing several girls to faint and gasp. He immediately put it down and blushed. He sat down and continued stuffing his face, again.

"Oh!~" Dongwoon snatched the notepad back and crossed out #3.

 

 

After school, Yoseob sneaked into the cafe without Jieun noticing him and talked to her boss.

"Aigoo!~" Mr. Jang said as he saw Yoseob. "Let me guess, You want to borrow Jieun again?" Yoseob scratched the back of his head.

"Please? If you let me borrow her today, I promise to help out in the afternoon, Monday through Friday, No pay" Yoseob reasoned.

"Really?"

"Yes"

"I cant possibly let you work with no pay though..."

"1 dollar per hour"

"5 and we've got a deal"

"Nice doing business with you sir" They shook hands.

"Yoseob?" Jieun said as she spotted him. Yoseob grinned and took her hand.

"Kaja, Jagi!~"

"Wait! What?"

"Ka~ That's an order" Mr. Jang said.

"Eh?!~" Jieun exclaimed. Yoseob dragged her out. "Oppa~, You cant just keep on dragging me out from work...."

"Its okay~ I made a deal with Mr. Jang. You know... Mr. Jang is JJANG!~ keke" Yoseob said.

"What deal?"

"Se-Cret"

"Fine... where are we going? *Gasp!* Yoseob! Im still in my work uniform!"

"You look fine"

"People are staring..."

"That because youre too beautiful" Jieun turned crimson.

 

 

He brought her to his parents house.

"Where's Omonim and Abeoji?" Jieun asked.

"Molla... they probably went on vacation without telling me..." Yoseob answered. He took her to his dad's garage.

"Woah!~" JIeun exclaimed.

Yoseob grabbed a guitar.

"Ever played one?" Yoseob said. Jieun shook her head. "Come here" They sat down on a white couch. He played her something.

 

"These are just simple chords" He said.

"It was great" JIeun said, astonished.

"It was nothing, really. You try" He handed her the guitar.

"I dont know how"

" Ill teach you" He showed her how to position her hands and taught her a few chords. She caught on right away.

"Keep practicing while I get us something to eat" Yoseob said.

"Dae!" Jieun was so entranced by the instrument. Suddenly, a melody entered her mind and she started strumming.

 

(A/N: Ignore the backround :D)

She sang out what she thought and played. Yoseob came into the room and watched her play. He almost dropped the tray he was holding. He put the tray on the coffee table and sat down next to her.

"That sounded great for a beginner" He said. "You thought of the lyrics too?"

"Nah... I just thought about you :D" She grinned and took the glass of water on the table and drank. "Ahhh~"

*She really is awesome...*

Yoseob just stared lovingly at Jieun as she blabbed about something at work. All he heard was 'didnt finish food' and everything just muted out and her song played in his head as he stared at her.


One long chaper for my Lovely Subcribers!~~ :D

And one more IUSEOB moment :D

Just the first few minutes :D