First date?

The Composer [SEMI-HIATUS]

"I didnt know you knew Jieun" Kikwang said as he casually walked down the stairs.

"Umm... we met awhile ago at our gig" Yoseob said as he grabbed hold onto both sides of the stairs and walked down one step at a time.

"Yoseob... Its perfectly safe, see?" Kikwang jumped up and down and shook the railings.

"STOP!" Yoseob looked like he was about to cry.

"Its fine!~ Now hurry up! My mom will kill me!"

Yoseob just decided to carefully rundown. He couldnt stand to stay on the stairs any longer.

 

"Tomorrow..." Jieun mumbled as Eunjo snuggled closer to her. She smiled. *I should buy a jacket for Eunnie instead..."

 

 

"Annyeong!~" Yoseob cheerily said as soon as he spotted Jieun the next morning. She was pouring coffee for a customer. Yoseob skipped school. He couldnt bear to not see her. She was pouring coffee for a customer.

"WAAAAH!~" the customer yelled. Jieun accidentaly let the coffee overflow.

"Chesohamnida!~" Jieun bowed and cleaned the mess. The customer smiled.

"Gwenchana~ ah~ young love..." the customer mumbled. Jieun bowed once more and went to Yoseob.

"Can I take you out?" he said

"I have wor-"

"THAT'S OKAY!~" Hara yelled. "Ive got you covered! Boss agrees too!~"

"What?"

"KA!" her boss said with a smile.

"Kamsahamnida!~" she bowed to her boss "Ill just change, ok?"

"Ok" Yoseob and Jieun flashed Okay signs at each other.

 

He took her to a ramyun restaurant.

"This is place is really famous for its ramyun :)" Yoseob said.

"Its a bit..."

"What? Is something wrong?"

"I cant afford this..."

"Its okay:) Im paying"

"But-"

"Im a guy... I need to pay for our first date:)"

*Date?!*

*Why'd I say that?! Im not even sure if she's single yet!*

"Eo..."

After the 'date', Yoseob took her around the park. He bought her ice cream and a head band.

"Komawo..."

"Its really cute on you~" she blushed at his frankness.

"Umm... I need to make a stop somewhere" Jieun said

"Okay..."

She went to a clothing store to buy a jacket for Eunjo.

"Are you buying for that boy I saw last night?" Yoseob asked.

"Eo... my donsaeng is growing so... yeah. And it's really cold these days..." Yoseob felt really relieved when she said it was her dongsaeng. *She isnt married!... of course she's not married... if she was married she wouldnt be here with me... hehe...pabo...*

"Dont you need one too?"

"Huh?...no... Im fine..." she continued browsing. She found one jacket that eunjo would really like. She frowned and put it back when she saw the price. The only jacket that could fit her budget wasnt warm at all. So... she walked out of the store empty handed.

"Nothing you like?" Yoseob asked although he already knew the real reason why she didnt buy anything. She shook her head. "Umm.. chamkanman...Wait right here!" He sat her down at a ddukbokki shop closeby and bought her some. Then he left.

She waited for about 5 minutes. Yoseob came back panting heavily with a bag.

"*pants* Here *pants*" he held up the bag.

"*Gasps* Yoseob-shi!"

"I saw you looking at it in the shop... Im sure your dongsaeng will really like it :)"

She took the jacket out. Yup.. It was the one she wanted for Eunjo. There was something else in the bag. It was the jacket she was eyeing at the shop. The one on the manikin. The... expensive one.

"Yoseob-shi!~ I cant take this!...Its too much!"

"Consider it a late Christmas gift:)"

"B-but! You dont even know me that well!"

"I want to know you"

"I..."

"Come on~ Lets continue our date :)... wait..." He took out the jacket he bought for her and motioned for her to wear it. She hesitantly put it on with his help. He tugged on the pricetag to get it off. *SNAP*

"There~ Ippueda!~" He grabbed her hand and the bag. "Kaja!~"

They had a bit more fun roaming around the streets and chatting. Then it was time to send her home.  They rode on Yoseob's scooter.

 

 

"NOONA!~" Eunjo, who just got home from school, ran up to Jieun and gave her a hug. "Nugu?" He eyed Yoseob up and down. Yoseob felt like he was being judged for Jieun's candidate Boyfriend. Well... he was :)

"Annyeong!~ Yoseob ibnida!~ Yang Yoseob!~" Yoseob said.

"He's someone I met while I was working, Eunnie" Jieun said. Yoseob smiled nevously. Meeting the family, no matter how old, is always nervewracking.


Im reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly sorry for not updating!~ My mom took my laptop again so!~... yeah. Ill update more tomorrow!~

I only have 30 mins left till my curfew so... Annyeong!~ for now~