Another date

The Composer [SEMI-HIATUS]

"Anyeong~" Yoseob greeted. He was seated on one of the tables.

"Eo~ Anyeong~" Jieun waved shyly "Are... you her to order?"

"Dae!~ Can I have an a cappucino? ^_^"

"CAPPUCINO?!" a loud boom was heard from the front of the cafe.

"Kikwang-shi~" Jieun exclaimed.

"Anyeong!~ Jieun-ah! YOu do not want to give this boy that. It has too much caffeine!  He... has a small problem :)" Kikwang said

"Yah! Aish! I really wanted some..." Yoseob said.

"TOO BAD!~" Kikwang stuck his tongue out. "YOu know how hyp- crazy you get!~" Yoseob pouted.

"*giggles* I looks more like Kikwang-shi is the older one here!~" Jieun said trying to supress her laugh.

"Yoseob will act like this till he's 70" Kikwang joked.

"How old is Yoseob-ahi by the way?" Yoseob gulped.

"Im 22!~" Yoseob blurted out before Kikwang could answer.

"Ah~" *He's five years older...*

"Jieun-ah!~ The customers need you!~" Mr. Jang yelled.

"Dae!~... Ill be back with a mocha instead, Yoseob-shi. ;)"

She scurried to the counter to place Yoseob's order  and went to attend to the pther customers.

Yoseob sighed with relief. Not only because he got to hide his age, but also because he actually wanted a mocha in the first place. He just wanted to impress her.

"Why'd you lie?" Kikwang said.

"She doesnt look like the type who'd date a younger guy"

"But she's-"

"One mocha~" Jieun placed the drink in front of Yoseob.

"Kamsahamnida!~" Yoseob's eyes sparkled at the sight of the perfectly brewed beverage in front of him.

"Dude... youre drooling" Kikwang said. "Youre gonna regret this Jieun-ah~"

Jieun giggled. *How can this guy be twenty two?*

"Oh~ I almost forgot!" Jieun said as he took out a small packet of marshmallows from her pouch. "Here...  I kinda sneaked them out...You said you liked them with your coffee...." Yoseob and Jieun both had a light pick shade growing redder by the minute on their cheeks.

"K-Komawo..." Yoseob said as he recieved the packet with both hands.

"Oh! I have to attend to the other customers!"

"Chamkanman!~"

"Wae?"

"When do you get off work?" Jieun looked up to think.

"Well... since today's saturday... Ill get off at noon"

"Perfect... Ill take you somewhere, okay?"

"Eo~" Jieun went back to work.

"I... have to go... seeing you flirt with JIeun makes me want to barf" Kikwang said.

"Ka!~ No one asked you to stay anyway~" Yoseob said as he shooed Kikwang and sipped his drink. "Ah~ HOT!"

"Haha!~ Mehrong!~~" Kikwang quickly ran away before Yoseob could hit him.

*an hour later**

"Where are you going to take me?" Jieun asked Yoseob.

"Well...heheh..... I didnt really have a place in mind..." Jieun looked at him "What?~ I said Id take you someWHERE. I didnt say Id take you to a specific place~"

"Hahah... gwenchana~ I actually had a place in mind already ^_^" She said as she took Yoseobs hand and lead him to the place she had in mind.

 

 

Yoseob's eyes widened at the sight in front of him. *Why'd she take me to the school?!*

"Kaja~ Yoseob-shi" *She looks excited*

Yoseob hid his face as they entered the school. It may be saturday but some students still go to school on this day.She took him to the music room and sat on one of the pianos. The room had about 5...

"I maintain the pianos here... its a side job... the cafe doesnt pay that much... I come here every now and then to tune them up. I get paid monthly and they pay big :) Plus... I get to use the piano here..."

"Oh~" she started playing before he could say anything. The melody sounded like someone who was in love.... The song ended.

"That was... great!"

"Komawo... you know, this is probably the first piece that got stuck in my head for days. I usually dont remember what I play..."

"huh?"

"I know this one by heart... I forget every other song I play.... I think its because.... this one always plays in my head when I think of you..."

They bothe blushed.

"Wait... are you saying..."

"Eo~... Chua-aeyo...."

"AISH!"

"Wae?" Jieun got nervous.

"I was supposed to confess first!~ Yoseob whined.

"Mian... haha...wait... na chua-ae?"

"NEOMU NEOMU CHUA-AE!~" Yoseob said, extending his arms to show how much he liked her.

*Cellphone rings*

"Oh~...." Yoseob looked at Jieun.

"Gwenchana~" Jieun said. Yoseob smiled and stood up to answer the call.

"Eo~ Hyung"

"Yah! Eodiseo?!~"

"Wae"

"Band meeting"

"Wae?"

"Just come!"

"But..."

"But what?!"

"Im... with.... Jieun" he whispered.

"Aish!... just bring her along then!"

Doojoon hung up.

"Wae?" JIeun said.

"I have a band meeting..."

"Oh~..."

"He said you could come :)"

"Chincha?"

"Eo!~^_^... Kaja~" he took her hand and led her out of the school.

 

 

"You're late" Doojoon said

"Mian... traffic....nugu?" Yoseob eyed the guy on the piano.

"He's our new pianist" Junhyung said "And maknae"

"But... Im the pianist..." *and maknae...*

"This is better for us.... now you can focus on your vocals" Doojoon said. Yoseob couldnt say anything.

"This is dongwoon by the way" Junhyung said.

"Anyeonghaseyo~ Dongwoon ibnida~" Dongwoon introduced himself.

"Eo~....." Yoseob bowed back.

"Wait! There's a girl here~ Oh! Its THE Jieun!~" Junhyung exclaimed.

"Dae... hyung..."

"Anyeonghaseyo~" Jieun bowed. "Lee JIeun- ibnida~"

"Ippeunae~... YOu guys look good together~" Doojoon said. The couple blushed.

"Wait.. how old are you?" Junhyung said.

"Hyung!~" Yoseob whined.

"Im... 17..." Yoseob couldnt believe his ears.

"Really?!~ Oh~ you look like your 14!" Doojoon said while eying Yoseob, who shrugged.

"Umm... Hyung... if you dont mind... I would like to continue my date with Jieun" Yoseob said

"Huh?...oh... We'll just familiarize Dongwoon with some of our songs"

"Eo~ Annyeong~" Yoseob said as he went out pulling Jieun with him.

"Gwenchana?" Jieun asked him once they were out side.

"Yeah..."

"Youre not... its okay if you dont want to talk about it..."

"Eo~... maybe next time?"

"Yaksuk?"

"Yaksuk" They pinky sweared. "Kaja!~"

"Eodi?"

"Hurm... where's your dongsaeng? Its saturday, there's no school..."

"Oh~ He's with Kikwang at this time. Kikwang has a donsaeng who's a good friend of Eunnie's. Kikwang has to watch his dongsaeng most of the time so... yeah. Eunnie's pretty close with Kikwang-shi too..."

"Oh~" *That explains how Kikwang knows her... oh yeah... I still need to tell her about my age... she wont get mad, right?*

To be continued


This is actually a pretty long chapter so... Im dividing it in two parts ^_^

Ill update the next part tomorrow :)

 

I just realized this... IM SO DENSE!

I bet you guys know about what IU said about Yoseob, right?

 

“Yoseob oppa’s dimples will only show when he shows his eye smile.”

 

SHE CALLS HIM OPPA!~

Im crazy... (about IUSEOB XD)