Kikwang's Birthday part 2

The Composer [SEMI-HIATUS]

Jieun got the 2 kids their cotton candy... and ice cream.... and slushies... and chocolate... Okay... It wasnt Jieun. Yoseob gave the kids those... He got himself a few too... So basically the three kids were jumpy and loud all the while they were walking around, looking for rides. Oh~ Did I say three kids? I meant the 2 kids and Yoseob :D

"Birthday Boy gets to pick the first ride!" Doojoon hollered. Groans were heard from the three kids. 

"OK!~... Gyro Drop!~~" Kikwang said with his eyes glued to the *gulp*... scary ride.

"Good choice!"Junhyung said. Yoseob faked a cheer. He didnt really want to go on the Gyro drop... He's scared. :D

"Umm... you guys go ahead. Kids arent allowed to go on and I feel like barfing just by looking at the thing :D" Jieun said.

"I'll accompany them!" Yoseob said. The boys, except Hyunseung, who was staring at a banana peel on the floor, gave knowing looks at the couple. BUT~... they were wrong. Kinda. Yoseob just didnt want to ride the scary ride.

"Suit yourselves :D" Doojoon said.

"Aww~ I wanted to ride with Hyung~~" Dongwoon said. Junhyung patted his back.

"Dongwoonie... find someone else... Yoseob already has a girlfriend..." Junhyung said dramatically. He and Doojoon snickered.

"Its not like that!~" Dongwoon whined.

"Unicorns..." Hyunseung mumbled. No one noticed he said anything.... thank goodness.

"We'll be off now~" Yoseob said. Jieun smiled and took the kids' hands. Doojoon and Junhyung winked at Yoseob. Yoseob just stook his tongue out and followed his girlfriend.

"IM SITTING NEXT TO KIKWANG OPPA!" He heard Yojin yell from far away and shook his head.

 

 

Jieun was watching Eunjo and Hayoung have fun on the carousel, thinking deeply.

"What's on your mind?" Yoseob said as he handed Jieun a slushie. She smiled and accepted the drink.

"Noth-"

"Uhmm hmmm?" Yoseob gave her a derp face. "Come on... I know its not nothing. Its about what happened the other week isnt it?"

"No it isnt!"

"I can read your thoughts, my love"

"Stop acting greasy~"

"Heh.....*sigh* I think you should take the offer... Mrs. Yeon set you up that friday for a reason... I really think you should-"

"Oppa... stop. Im not going to accept that scouters offer...  Haha... I cant believe Yeojin actually did that... She knew I was going to play something and she made that scout spy on me...I do appreciate what she did for me... but... I just cant. Eunjo-"

"Ill look after him"

"You know that cant go well... You have college. And there's no elementary school near to where you're planning to go.... And dont say youre just going to look for a different school. You've been talking about that place ever since we met. Plus... I dont want to be away from my brother..." Jieun smiled when she saw Eunjo giggle with Hayoung. 

"*sigh* Eunnie is one lucky kid to have you as his sister..."

"I guess..." Jieun smiled and looked up at Yoseob. "Thank you"

"For what?" Yoseob said as he sipped his drink.

"For caring... For being the best boyfriend ever... I dont know what Ive done to deserve you..."

"Aish... always so negative... come here" Yoseob pulled Jieun into a hug. "I love you..."

"I love you too"

"EWWW~" Yoseob and Jieun pulled away. It seems like the ride was already over.

"Yah~ Its not like we were kissing or anything!~" Yoseob argued.

"Eyy~ I know Yoseob hyung wanted to~" Eunjo teased back.

"Youre just like your Doojoon hyung... seriously. I shouldnt have brought you over to his house that day..." Eunjo just grinned.

"Come on!~ Hayoungie and I want to continue our date!" Eunjo said and held Hayoung's hand.

"Arasso arasso.... where to?" JIeun said.

 

 

Kikwang and Yojin were now alone together. They somehow got separated from the others after the gyro drop ride. Okay... Yojin dragged Kikwang away. They didnt go onto anymore rides though... Thats because Kikwang threw up right after. Looks like Yoseob really did get him to vomit... 

They have circled the whole park and are now back to the Gyro Drop place. Kikwang took one look at the ride and felt like throwing up again. He gave Yojin his drink and rushed to the nearest toilet. Yojin worriedly ran after him. 

Kikwang barged in to cubicle and emptied the contents into the bowl. *Yoseob probably cursed me...* He flushed the toilet and went to the sink to wash up.

"You okay?" A deep voice said. Another guy handed him a tissue.

"Yeah... Im fine. Thanks" Kikwang said and went out.

"Oppa! Gwenchana? I swear that monkey is gonna get it from me-... OPPPAS!!!!!" Yojin ran behind him. *Oppas?* He turned around and saw Yojin hugging the two guys who helped him in the toilet. *She knows them?* Kikwang approached them.

"Why are you guys here?" Yojin asked them.

"We wanted to come home" The guy with the deep voice said.

"Oh!~" Yojin giggled.*She looks really happy with them...* They looked awkwardly at Kikwang. Yojin saw Kikwang and felt a little guilty.

"Oh~ Oppas... This is Kikwang oppa :D" she said.

"Hi~" Kikwang shook hand with them.

"Oppa... these are my friends from China... Chanyeol" she said pointing to the deep voiced guy "and Baekhyun" she pointed to the other one. "Did the others come with you?" she asked Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Yup! But the others are with their families. Its just Kris, Lay, Tao, and HunHan" Baekhyun said.

"Sehun didnt visit his family?" Yojin asked.

"They're in America..." Chanyeol said.

"Oh..."

"He'd rather be with Luhan anyway" Baekhyun said.

"Mmm..."

"So~... Is this your Boyfriend?" Chanyeol teased Yojin. Kikwang pinked.

"No :D" She answered. Kikwang's heart dropped right there. "Not yet :D Im fighting with my cousin over him" She winked at Kikwang. Kikwang immediately felt better.

 

 

"I want to look for Yoseob hyung~~" Dongwoon whined for the nth time.

We are looking for him!" Junhyung said.

"We're looking for all of them" Doojoon said. Hyunseung was just following them while mumbling things to himself. He, then, spotted a unicorn stuffed toy in one of the shops and ran to it. Just as he was about to grab it another person snatched it from him.

"Lay... give the toy back to the guy... he saw it first and you already have loads of unicorns at home" Some guy scolded the one who snatched the unicorn away.

"B-B-But!" the guy pleaded.

"Give it" the strict looking guy ordered.

"Shì de, Duizhang..." the guy gave the unicorn to Hyunseung.

"Xie Xie" Hyunseung bowed and grinned. He payed for the toy and left the shop.

"Yah! Where did you go?! We were afraid we'd have to go around looking for you too!" Junhyung scolded.

"Unicorn" HYunseung held the stuffed toy up. The boys gave HYunseung an are-you-crazy look.

They walked some more and finally spotted Jieun and Yoseob with the kids, eating ice cream... again. Then they all went to look for the Birthday boy and the freak cousin... according to Yoseob. They spotted them with 2 unfamiliar guys.

"Oppa! See! I do have friends! Ask them! Tell him there's more of you!" Yojin said as soon as she saw Yoseob.

"There's more of us :D" Chanyeol said.

"10 MORE :D" Baekhyun continued. Yoseob couldnt believe it. *How could there be someone who'd want to be friends with her?*

"Oh~ Look! Its Kris hyung and the others!" Chanyeol said.

"Theyre the guys from the store..." Hyunseung mumbled as he hugged his unicorn.

 

 

 

They all got along quite nicely and are all outside in a restaurant to celebrate Kikwang's birthday.
 
"I want to eat hyung's cooking again..." Eunjo said.
 
"That's not very wise, Eunjo... Kikwang oppa just vomited 3 times today because of Monkey's food..." Yojin said.
 
"Yah! Then why arent you vomiting? My foo is perfectly safe. Right, Jagiya?" Yoseob said.
 
"I guess so..."
 
"What'ya mean I guess so?.... Eh~ The only one I can trust here is Eunnie, right?"
 
"Right!" Eunjo hi-fived Yoseob.
 
"Wrong! Hyung can trust me too!" Dongwoon said. Eunjo and Yoseob didnt hear him.
 
"Tough luck Woonie" Junhyung comforted Dongwoon.
 
"Im pretty sure you poisoned Kikwang oppa's food!" Yojin said.
 
"I didnt!~~.... Although, I wish I did...." Yoseob said, earning a blow from Jieun near the hip. "ACK! I mean... I wish he'd get better~"
 
Doojoon, Kikwang and the EXO boys (as they called themselves) were busy talking about sports.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"HYUNG!" Baekhyun screamed. "WE FORGOT HUNHAN!"
 

Shì de, Duizhang - Yes sir, Leader


Buahaha! I brought EXO in~~ Just mostly Exo M and Sehun :D

Are there any exotics here? :3

Sorry if the story's a bit slow :)

 

KISEOB :D

 

AND HUNHAN!~~ :D

 

Oh!~ Im adding 2 new main characters to the story... wanna guess who? :D
Ill give a chapter dedication to whoever guesses it right :D
Please comment your thoughts~~
Positive or negative :D