Falling

The Composer [SEMI-HIATUS]

[Legend] 

Yoseob's thoughts

Jieun's thoughts

Luhan's thoughts

Yojin's thoughts

Kikwang's thoughts

Sehun's thoughts


After Dinner, they all went to ice skate. Yoseob and Jieun didnt really like the idea so much... 

They actually would be fond of it... if they knew how to skate. 

The couple gulped while staring at a few people who slipped and fell. One person had a particularily bad nosebleed. They stepped aside from the entrance/exit to give way to the person. Blood dripped down on to Yoseobs skate.

"Egghhh!~" Yoseob exclaimed. Did I ever mention his phobia of blood?

"Calm down guys. Ice skating is not brutal" Yojin explained to them. "Look at Luhan and Sehun~"

The duo was skating all over the place like it was a piece of cake. They even skated backwards at times. Yojin smiled discretely at Sehun. *Was Sehun always this handsome?* Yojin blinked back into reality.

"Come on guys!" She dragged them into the rink. "Congratulations~ Youre standing on ice :D Now just slide-"

"Waaaah woaaaah~ ARGH!" Yoseob exclaimed. Jieun tried to help him up but ended up falling too.

"You guys are helpless!"

"No we're not! Youre not even actually helping!" Yoseob argued.

"Is there a problem?" Luhan came up and asked.

"Luhan gege! Can you teach them to skate? I want to skate a few rounds without having to worry about these two falling on their butts all the time... Sehun-ah! Go and help Luhan! He needs it!" Yojin called out to Sehun and took off.

"Ungrateful brat" Yoseob said under his breath. Luhan reached for his hand to help him up.

"Ready?" Luhan said.

"I can learn by myself"

"Suit yourself" Luhan went to Jieun's side and dragged her away. Yoseob's eyes widened. 

"Yah!" He tried to follow them but fell back on his touchie.

"Let me help you hyung" Sehun came and helped Yoseob up. He searched for the two but he couldnt spot them in the crowd. *Aish!*

 

 

"Yah! You cant just drag me away like that!" Jieun pushed Luhan away but immidiately fell on the ice.

"Well... I just did. And you were skating just fine while I dragged you"

"Thats not how you teach someone how to skate!"

"Please... thats how I taught Yojin"

"You taught Yojinnie how to skate?"

"Yeah. Look at her now. She's only fallen... twice." Jieun spotted Yojin and saw her fall again. She laughed. "Okay... three times. But thats not my fault" He smiled widely at her. Jieun's heart skipped a beat. *The heck?... no no no... Its just from falling too much...*

"Pshh... Fine... drag away Luhan-shi"

 

 

 

Yojin patted ice off from her as she got up. *I should slow down a bit, eh?* She giggled to herself.

"Are you okay, miss?" A stranger asked.

"Im fi...ne" She looked at his face. *Its Kikwang....* She then spotted a girl next to him with her hand in his. *And his girlfriend... Act cheerful Jin-ah. Act cheerful* "OPPA!~"

"Eo... Yojinnie~ What are you doing here?" Kikwang said.

"Im here with Sehunnie..." *Great... She's with Jerkhun* "And Luhan, Yoseob oppa and Jieun unnie"

"Oh~... Where are they?" Just then, someone sped past them.

"Woah!" Yojin exclaimed as she started to lose her balance but before Kikwang could catch her, she fell into someone elses arms.

"Your cousin's a handful, Jinnie" Sehun said.

"That was oppa?!"

"Yup! Once he found out the metal things on the shoe, as he put it, could actually support him on the ice, he went all out"

"Why am I realated to such a lunatic?"

"I actually think your cousin's cute..."

"Psh, Im cute!"

"Never said you werent" Yojin blushed. *Are they just gonna flirt in front of me like that?* "Oh~ I didnt notice your cousins friend was here"

"He's my friend too ya know"

"Whatever..." Sehun said softly enough so Yojin couldnt hear him. "I know~ Hey!" Sehun attempted a bro shake but Kikwang just stared at it.

"Sorry... I dont want to let go of my girlfriends hand"

"You could use your other hand"

"Its kind of defective today"

"Could you introduce us to this girlfriend of yours at least?" *Why? So you could steal her too?* Kikwangs girlfriend noticed Kikwangs glare.

"Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Jeon Hyosung... ibnida"


Hello- yeom~  Its kind of a Kikwang-Yojin (Kikjin? haha) chap today :D (Im not exactly implying Kikwang ends up with Yojin though :))

So... I reread the past chapters and saw that this story is actually quite boring... :D The truth is I dont really have that much inspiration for this plot :( I kinda just rushed into this thing after watching the movie. It was just so good :D haha

Anyway... thank you to those who have subcribed and havent unsubscribed :D It means alot. (Especially those who comment... :D)

Heres a gift :D

NOT EDITED