Supportive family

The Composer [SEMI-HIATUS]

Jieun eyed the small house in front of her. *Should I go in?.... Why does it look like he's the only one who lives here?*

"Gwenchana?" Yoseob said as he held on to her hand. *Why does she look scared?* Jieun nodded and gulped.

Yoseob opened the door with his key and stepped inside. Jieun just stared into the house, standing incredibly still. Yoseob took her hand and pulled her in.

"OMMA! Im HOME!~~~~~~~" Yoseob yelled. Jieun's eyes shot up. Yoseob chuckled at her reaction. "Disappointed?" he whispered to her ear. Jieun turned to him and narrowed her eyes.

"Seseobie!~" His mother came out of the kitchen to greet her son. "I cooked your favour-.....ite... Who's this?~" His mother looked really excited. Too excited.

"She's my girlfriend, omma..." Yoseob held Jieun's hand tight. His mom squealed.

"OMO! My prayers have BEEN ANSWERED!" His mom attacked Jieun in a BIIIIIIG hug, squeezing all the air out of Jieun's lungs.

"OMMA!~~ She's suffocating!~~" Yoseob tried to pry his mom's grip off of Jieun. His mom let go and stared at Jieun while grinning ear to ear until she attacked her into another hug.

"Im just so happy!~ She's so pretty too!~ My grandchildren are going to be so cute~" His mom started jumping. *Grandchildren??!*

 

 

"Eat some more!~" Mrs. Yang ushered Jieun.

"OMMA!~ I dont want my Jagi to get fat~ She's already eaten 5 servings because of you!~~ Gwenchana, Jagi?" Yoseob said. JIeun nodded. *I cant eat one more bite...*

"Aww~ Mianhe, Myeo nuri~ Here~ Just take these to your little brother~ Make sure he eats alot! Go home and get lotes of rest! Seseobie! Take good care of her! I want healthy grandchildren!"

"Dae, omma" *He's not even reacting to the grandchildren part! Is he actually thinking about a future with me already?!*

"Anyeonghaseyo, omonim" Jieun bowed.

"Dae~ Come back again soon! Bring your dongsaeng with you~"

"Dae, Omonim" Yoseob supported JIeun on the way out.

"I dont think we can ride this in your condition... You might puke" Yoseob said as he eyed his scooter. The thought of even riding on his scooter made her want to puke. "Do you... want to stay over instead? Ill just pick eunjo up and you go up and rest.... Dont worry! Ill make sure my mom doesnt stuff anything else into your mouth :D"

"Arasso" Jieun weakly walked back to the house. Yoseob ran up to her and supported her.

"OMO! Why are you guys back? Did you forget something?" Mrs. Yang said.

"Aniyo omma... She cant ride my scooter and the bus stop is far from here. There arent any cabs either" His mom jumped up and squealed again.

"That means she can meet Yeobo~ He'll be so happy~ Seseobie, bring her up to your room and make sure she gets to rest"

"Dae, omma" Yoseob picked Jieun up and carried her upstairs. She couldnt complain due to her fullness. He put her down on his bed. Before Yoseob could go, Jieun grabbed onto his wrist.

"You knew about his didnt you?" Jieun said. Yoseob just smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Sleep well, Jagi"

 

"Where's noona?" Eunjo asked Yoseob.

"She's at my house... Im supposed to take you there too :D" Yoseob said. Eunjo stared at Yosoeb judgingly until he smiled.

"YESH!~~~~~~~" Eunjo quickly grabbed his stuff and ran down the stairs. "I LOVE YOU HYUNG!" Eunjo yelled as they got onto the scooter.

Eunjo and Yoseob both kept yelling while riding the scooter on the way to Yoseob's house, eventhough Yoseob was riding at a very slow speed for Eunjo's sake. People walking by walked past them and stared at the duo weirdly.

"Anyeong~" Mrs, Yang greeted Eunjo cheerily.

"Anyeonghaseyo, ajumma" Eunjo bowed.

"He's so cute~ Just like his sister~ Go upstairs now and rest, arasso? Oh wait! Eat! Eat first!"

"Omma" Yoseob warned "Just until he's full"

"Dae, Seseobie~" Mrs. Yang dragged Eunjo into the dining room as Yoseob went upstairs to check on Jieun.

He stared at her features, paying meticulous attention to everything. He noticed a scar on her forehead. He caressed it with his fingers and kiss it gently. *How could this girl make me fall in love with her so easily?* Yoseob quickly pulled his hands away when she stirred in her sleep. He breathed a sigh of relief when he noticed that she's still asleep. He went back to her and caressed her hair while humming a soft tune. It was the song she played for him on the piano a few days back. The one she said would alwaays pop into her head whenever she's with him or when he's on her mind. *I hope she loves me as much as I love her, right now*

"Saranghae, Jieun-ah... Neomu neomu saranghae" He kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Hyung?.... What are you doing to noona?" Eunjo said as he stood at the door. Yoseob pulled away awkwardly.

"N-nothing!... Here... sleep her next to your noona. There's a lot of space" Eunjo raised a brow at Yoseob.

"Where are you sleeping?"

"Well... the couch?"

"Sleep with us hyung!~ :D Theres a lot of space!"

"Well... umm.."

"Please please please please please please please-"

"Arasso arasso... chamkanman" Yoseob stepped out for a while.

"Seseobie!~ Did I do it well?" Mrs. Yang said.

"Dae~ Omma... Too well... You didnt have to feed her 5 servings~ 3 would be enough to put her in the state she's in now"

"But she's still here so no worries :D By the way Seseobie...."

"What omma?"

"I really really really really really really really like her!"

"I can tell omma :)" Yoseob kissed his mom goodnight then headed up to his room and laid down beside Eunjo so that Eunjo would be in the middle. Eunjo grabbed Yoseob's arm and put it around himself and resumed hugging his sister.


Im back!~

Thank you for waiting guys!~ Its been a month!

Sorry for the short update :D