Stupid Luhan

The Composer [SEMI-HIATUS]

[Reminder] (Cause Ive been gone for a century :D)

Yoseob's thoughts

Jieun's thoughts

Luhan's thoughts

Yojin's thoughts

Kikwang's thoughts

Sehun's thoughts


Luhan watched as Yoeob linked hands with Jieun and felt his inides tense up. *Why am I feeling like this?* He clenched his teeth and looked away, only to find Sehun and loser freak's cousin (Luhan's words) flirting around.  *Why did I even come?*

"Stop flirting and pick a restaurant" Luhan told them.

"BWOH?" Yojin exclaimed.

"We werent flirting hyung. This is how we interact." Sehun explained.

"Well that 'interaction' is called flirting according to my dictionary. Now hurry up so I can eat."

"Where's Oppa and Unnie?" Yojin asked. Luhan whipped his head to the direction they were in awhile ago. *Where the heck did they go?*

 

 

"Yah!~ We shouldnt just leave them. They might be looking for us" Jieun complained to the guy in an ice cream hat.

"But Jagi~ Its a freaking shop that sells accesories that look like actual food. You know you love it too"

"Yes... but... oh my gosh! Is that a gummy bear pillow?! It feels exactly like a gummy bear! Oppa!"

"Jincha?!" He took one and squished it with a hug. He squealed.

"OMO! Look at this one!"

(Ignore the girl)

"And this one! And this! This ones kind of gross though... and... oooh~"

(This is a pencil case)

Jieun's tummy grumbled. 

"Everything in here is making me hungry..." Jieun sheepishly smiled.

"Let's go look for the others and eat then" Yoseob took her hand and walked out of the shop.

"I thought you were going to buy something?"

"Nah~ Faster. Im hungry too" 

 

 

"WHERE WERE YOU TWO?!" Yojin screamed as soon as she saw them.

"We were on a date. WAE?!" Yoseob screamed back.

"Unnie! Oppas being mean again!" Yojin went and hugged Jieun. She shook her head at the childish cousins.

"Come on. Im sure everyones hungry now" Sehun announced.

 

They entered a nearby restaurant and ate. Luhan quietly watched Yoseob and Jieun interact. Feeding each other, whispering to each other, looking at each other, being NEXT TO EACH OTHER! All these things were driving Luhan mad. No... he wasnt jealous. It just means itll be harder for his plan to work. Luhan calculated everything awhile ago in his deer head. He gets closer to Jieun. He gets Jieun to trust him. And if things persist... He'd get Jieun to fall for him. He'd be killing two birds with one stone. No... he doesnt really like Jieun. He's doing all of this to get recognition from his father. His father wants his son to marry a star... but he mentioned he wanted a prodigy daughter in-law. And recently his company has been losing money because the stars they have right now arent doing so well. Jieun would be able to fix all these problems. Luhan smirked. He looked at Jieun and admired the way she ate. The way she talked. The way she smiled. *It wont be so bad to have her as my wife, anyway*

"Hyung... Why are you staring at Jieun noona?" Sehun said. Everyone stopped at looked at Luhan.

"Huh?... I-I was just... Looking at her hair clip... Its really nice..." Luhan said as he quickly stuffed his mouth with food. His face suddenly reddened. He reached for a glass of water to drown the hotness out. "Woah! Thats spicy!"

"You ate the whole chilli Hyung"

"That... Thats cause I like chilli! Stop looking at me and eat!" *Stupid Luhan* Everyone went back to ramming food in their mouth except for Yoseob. He glared at Luhan. *This guy better not try to steal my Jagi from me...* Yoseob glanced at Jieun. *She wouldnt leave me even if he tried... right?* He shook his head and ate. *What am I thinking... of course she wont* He smiled and sneaked a kiss on her cheek, leaving a bit of sauce.

"Yah!" She exclaimed

"Oh! Mianhe" He it off. "All clean!~~" He cheekily smiled.

 


Im back!~ 

Seriously. I just came back. Yesterday night. I took a 6 hour nap and got on this thing and updated cause I was so excited to update. :D

It was torture... I couldnt use the net much for a whole month! The only times I got to use it was for like... 10 minutes!

I was so deprived *tears*

Oh... and sorry for the short chap :D

miennn Does this answer your question? :PP