No One Else Comes Close ( I'm IN LOVE with You) ♥♥

Island Love ♥♥

Months had passed, Shin Hye and Yong Hwa are getting closer together... And at the same time, they started to feel something for each other... feelings that can't explain..

 

" Are you prefer to inlove with a stranger? " Yong Hwa asked Shin Hye wile they are resting after there dinner have done...

 

Shin Hye was sitting on the sand near to the bonefire watching up to the sky.. Then she glance to Yong Hwa lying on the sand beside her...

 

" I don't know.. Maybe .. " she simply said.. Why did you asked.? She added in a soft voice...

 

Yong Hwa ge up and Sit down.. " Hmmmm Nothing I just wanna asked... " he said..

 

" How about you Yong? Would you prefer to fall in love with a stranger ? " she asked him back..

 

Yong Hwa take a pause and stare at her then take his away from her..

" Maybe yes... If that person is you.. " he said almost whispered with his last sentence...

 

" Huh? What did you say? " Shin Hye asked him when she didn't hear his last sentence..

 

" Ahmmmmm nothing .. Let's sleep now.. " then he stood up

 

Shin Hye follow him and make comforable her self and immidiately doze off.. Yong Hwa rest beside her but he can't sleep.. He turn his face to Shin Hye and staring at her silently... He saw Shin Hye peacefully sleeping..

 

" I'm started to like you Shin ... No...... I'm started to fall in love with you .. If you came into my life before I met Min Young .. Maybe you're the woman that i'll going to marry not Min Young.." he thought... He stood up and walk near the sea shore..

 

 

" I'm sorry Min Young.. I cheated on you... But I love Shin Hye... " he said to his self while staring at the sea and his eyes started to get misty ....

 


" Is there any news regarding on the search.. ? " Joong Ki asked his parents when he saw them enter there house.

 

His father sighed heavily and shook his head... His mother tirely go up stairs and go straight to there room...

 

" Dad... " Joong Ki walk close to his father..

 

His father glance at him with sad eyes..

 

" The operation had been stop.. " then glance away...

 

" But why? They haven't seen my sister.. Why did they have to stop the operation...?" he said while his tears started to fall..

 

" Let us move on son.. " then he left Joong Ki..

Joong Ki felt weakness on his knees and suddenly sat down on the couch..

 

" No... My sister is still alive. She's not dead.. " cupping his face with his palm while crying.. 

 


" Yong Hwa I'm still waiting here for you... " Min Young said as her tears falling on her eyes.. 

 

She was standing near the sea shore near to where the accident occurred when someone ta her shoulder..

 

" Hey Miss are you ok ? " the voice from behind asked.. 

 

Min Young turned back to see who owns the voice and wipe her tears..

 

" I..... I'm fine... " she replied with sad smile..

 

" Do you waiting for someone here? " She just nodded... 

 

" We're same.. By the way my name is Joong Ki.. and you are ? " he said extended his arms to her..

 

" Min Young .. that's my name " while taking it for hand shake.. " Did you wait for your girlfriend here? Is she one of the passengers on a plane crashed? " she asked..

 

" No... It's my sister.. I know she'll be back.. " he said staring at the sea...

 

" Oh... I wait for my boyfriend here.. " she said.. 

" I guess we are the same... Hoping for chances that we will see them again.." he said.. 

 

" yeah.. You're right.. " she said in sad voice..

 


Yong Hwa and Shin Hye go inside the forest of the island to find some fruits to eat... 

 

" Yong Hwa look.. There are some here... " pointing on a tree right beside her..

 

She try to grab one when she split and lost her balance.. But a mascular arms catch her from behind and they both fall...

 

" Are you ok ? " Yong Hwa asked while Shin Hye was on top of him.. 

 

She immediately stood up and turned her face back to him..

 

" I'm fine. Let's go now.. " then she move forward when suddenly step on a sharp log ..

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhh..... " she sat down on the ground..

 

Yong Hwa rush up to her.. " It's bleeding.. " Yong Hwa take off his shirt and tore it .. He do the deep compress on her wounds to stop bleeding then he wrap it with his shirt that he tore.. Then he carry Shin Hye a bridal carry go back to there small house.. 

 

" Yong I can walk.. You don't have to do this.. " she said..

 

" No... You have serious wounds.. I will not allow you to walk.. " he said  but she can feel that he is anger..

 

Yong Hwa drop her slowly and carefully when they arrived to there small house.. Yong Hwa turned his back at her..

 

" Yong are you mad? " she asked..

 

" Just take some rest.. " then he stood up..

 

" Why are you mad at me.. ? Look I'm fine Yong .. The wound is not that too serious... " she said...

 

Yong Hwa stop and face her.. " I'm not mad ok?! " he almost yelled..

 

" So why are you shouting at me? "she yelled back..

Yong Hwa sighed heavily and sit down beside her.. " I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to yelled at you... " he said softly to Shin Hye who is now sobbing..

 

" I'm just worried that might something happened to you... I don't want to loose you Shin.. " he said...

 

" It's not a seroius wound.. " she insisted still sobbing..

 

" I'm sorry .. Promise I will do it again.. I love you baby.. " he said unexpectedly without evevn know his last words..

 

Shin Hye was stunned with what she heard...