Now and Forever ♥♥

Island Love ♥♥

Yong Hwa's vow : Park Shin Hye, take this ring as a sign of my everlasting love... Love that will never ever fade.. I promise to keep you and stay with you forever no matter what happen.. The first time I saw you, I've fell inlove with you.. That each day I wanted to see you, to feel you, to comfort and cherish you forever here in my arms.. Knowing you for the very short time is enough for me to cherish you forever.. I love you and always love you.. You are my now and my forever.. Through sickness and in health .. for better and for worst.. Til death do us part.. My love will always be with you.. "

 

Then Yong Hwa put the ring on Shin Hye's finger.. 

 

Shin Hye's vow : Jung Yong Hwa, take this ring as sign of my everlasting love. Your the first person I fell in love and definitely my last.. I promise to be with you forever and love you .. I want to spend the rest my life with you.. I wanna grow old with you.. To have a happy family with you.. I never been in love before.. not until you came into my life and all of the sudden my whole life has change.. You teach me to love and you made me feel how much important I am.. Today I giving up my life with you.. You are my now and my forever.. Through sickness and in health .. Til death do us part.. My love will always be with you... "

 

And Shin Hye put the ring on Yong Hwa's finger and exchange glances to each other.. with so much love in there eyes..

 

Officiator: Through the power vested upon me.. Congratulations to the newly wed .. You may kiss your bride.. " 

 

As soon as the officiator signaled Yong Hwa to kiss Shin Hye.. He immediately planted soft and passionate kiss to Shin Hye.. And everyone are applauded.. They release from there kiss and gasp for some air.. Then Yong Hwa smile to Shin Hye as she did too.. Then glance to the audience.. 

 

" Dream come true.. " he whispered..

 

Min Young on the other hand ..started to wipe her tears not because she was hurting but because she was happy to see Yong Hwa and Shin Hye happy to have each other.. She doesn't regret everything that she gave up Yong Hwa... She don't want to bind him on a relationship that they will both regret later on.. As she was busy looking and staring to the happy couple, someone handed her a handkerchief..

 

" You will look ugly if you're crying.. " It was Joong Ki offering his handkerchief to her.. 

 

She smile at him and take the handkerchief.. " It's just a tears of joy.. " she said.. 

 

" Ahmmm.. Can I invite you for dinner tomorrow night.. ? " he asked..

She look at him and smile.. " Yeah sure .. We will talk about that later.. " she said .. They both exchange glances like teenagers knowing each other for the first time..

 

Everyone congratulate the newly wed couple as they go outside the church .. 


 

It's been 5 months since there wedding.. Yong Hwa and Shin Hye were happy and contented in each other.. Yong Hwa always make surprises for his wife everyday.. He always finds a way to spend time for her.. Shin Hye resigned to her work as a flight attendant and focus for being a housewife and take good care of her husband..

 

" Where are we going Yong? " Shin Hye asked him while she was being blind folded.. All she can hear is splash of water.. I f she was not mistaken .. They are in the motor boat..

 

" Relax baby.. We are near now.. " he said while he was holding his wife...

 

After 15 minutes of ride, they finally set to there destination.. Yong Hwa guided Shin Hye on her walk while she was blind folded .. They walk few more step and stop.. Then he take off Shin hye's blind fold.. Shin Hye slowly rub her eyes then she surprise and stunned with what she saw...

 

 

                

No words came from .. She was fell in love with the set up.. It was so romantic.. Then she remember the place.. The place was so familiar to her.. She glance to Yong Hwa with curiosity but her smile never faded..

 

" Yes.. Shin we are in the island right now.. " he said.. " This island is ours .. only OURS.. " he added while caressing her face.. 

 

" Do you mean.. ? " 

" Yeah you're right.. I bought it.. " Shin Hye hug him tight .. She couldn't believe that her husband has a big surprise for her.. Then she release him and kiss him passionately..

" I'm very happy Yong.. very happy.. " She said as her tears started to fall..

" Shhh.. I'm very happy too.. You're the best thing happened to my life.. " as he wipe her tears from her face..

 

" Yong .. I have something to tell you too.. " she said that made Yong Hwa curious.. 

 

"What is it Shin ? " he asked..

 

Shin Hye took a long pause and sigh .. " Yong I'm two months pregnant.. You'll be a father soon .. " she said excitedly..

 

Yong Hwa was surprise and shout for happiness.. then he hug Shin Hye ... 

 

" I'm so happy Shin ... So much happiness.. I love you very much.. " he said the kneel down and move his head close to her tummy and touch it.. " Hello baby.. I'm your daddy.. I'm so excited to see you.. " He said ... " I love you so much.. You and your mommy .. Both of you are my life..  " Then he planted a kiss on his tummy.. 

 

Yong Hwa stood up and stare to Shin Hye.. 

 

" I love you too Yong.. " 

 

That night they shared and spend there time together.. in each other arms... Happy and contented FOREVER..

 

 

 

Love doesn't need how many years or haw many days or months you've been together as long as you love each other and you know that your feeling for each other is just the same... Why you have to search for something.. Love is always around us.. Teach yourself to welcome it.. For love is forever.. 

 

Thank you guys and I love you : D ♥♥♥ I hope you like the ending..

 

                         ~     The END     ~