All Of the Sudden ( The Plane Crash ) ♥♥

Island Love ♥♥

On the second alarm, Shin Hye get panick.. Everyone are getting panick and still praying for there survival.. Her tears started to fall.. She went on the corner and settle there down while silently praying..

She is crying heavily now.. " God Please save us.. " she said in tears...

People inside are still panicking and shouting with fright.. Children even adults are crying so loud.. The tension increase when the lights off.. They can hear the plane engine crashing through..

Yong Hwa on there other hand try to find way but it's too late.. Everyone is screaming.. And all of the sudden  ...... Craaaaaaaaasssssshhhhh.. the plane subside with big splash on the sea...


" Shin Hyeee...... " her mother drop the glass then she feel her heart beats faster...

 

" What happen?" her husband rush on the kitchen when he heard her scream.. 

 

" Oh.... God.... Shin Hye.. Something happen to her.. " mother instinct.

 

Then telephone ring.. 

 

" Yes hello.. " Mr. Park answered the telephone...

 

" Is this Mr. Park..? " the voice from the other line asked... 

 

" Yes .. Who's this? " he asked..

 

" Sir this from management of the Incheon Airport . I would like to inform you that the plane where Ms. Park Shin Hye assigned has been crashed 30 minutes ago.. We will conduct an immediate search and rescue operation.." the crew explained and informed them..

 

" What? Ok.. We will be going there? " Mr. Park was shock and his hands are trembling...

 

" Who is it? " Mrs. Park asked her husband..

But Mr. Park didn't say any words... A long pause of silence ..

" Who is it hon.. ? " she asked again increasing her nervousness...

 

Mr. Park face his wife with tears in his eyes..

" It's from Incheon Airport...He... he said.....that the plane where Shin Hye is has been crashed 30 minutes ago.. " his voice are stuttered and almost whisper while his tears are keep falling from his eyes.

 

Shin Hye's Mom feel weakness on her feet that she suddenly sit down on the floor... " No..... No...... Shin Hye is safe... " she said cupping her face with her palms..

 

" I'm going to where the accident occurred.." her husband said..

 

" I'm coming with you.. " she said and stood up..

 

" It's better for you to stay here.. " he said..

 

" No .. My daughter's life is at stake.. I will not staying here and just sit down and wait.. I'm coming with you.. " she insisted..

 

Mr. Park give a heavy sigh " Ok let's go.. " They immediately rush up to there car.. 

 

" Mom, Dad.. What's going on ? " Joong Ki asked when he saw his parents rushing and bit panicked...

 

" You stay here Joong Ki.. There's a plane crashed accident happened 30 mins ago and Shin Hye is one of the passengers in that plane . " his father told him.. 

 

" What... ? I'm coming Dad.. I want to help.. " he said .. and his hands are trembling..

 

" No.. just wait us here.. " he said and speed up... 

 

There parents has arrived from there honeymoon from Paris that day... Joong Ki pacing back and forth..He's hoping that his sister is safe.. He really love his sister ever since they were a child.. She's the only bestfriend he had in his entire life.. He can't afford to loose her... His eyes are getting misty. He sat down on a couch and cup his face with his palms..

 

" Please ... save my sister .. don't take her from us " beetween his sob..