Love is Painful .. Love is Selfless ♥♥

Island Love ♥♥

Min Young went home as she heard all the conversation of Yong Hwa and Shin Hye at the rooftop.. She follow Yong Hwa until she saw them and Min Hyuk.. She shed tears.. After so many years they've been together, she never imagine that one accident will ruin everything.. 

 

" I will never give you up Yong ... I will do anything to bring back your love for me... " She said to her self..

 

 


Yong Hwa was really hurt with there conversation a while ago.. He felt hopeless .. He went home and there he saw Min Young waiting for her at the living room..

 

" Yong where have you been ? " Min Young said as he enter the door...

 

" Ahm... I.... I just meet a friend.. It's late .. What are you doing here? " he asked her solemnly..

 

" Oh .. I'm here to remind you that we will be going finalize our invitations for our wedding next month... and also I wanted to see you that's why I came here personally. " she said..

 

" Ah... Ok... just see you tomorrow.. I'm tired Min Young.. You have to go home now.. It's getting late now.. Good night.." he said tirely and sadly and left Min Young..

 

 


As they passes by Min Young feel the hurt and pain from yong Hwa's eyes and gestures.. But she loves him that she will not give up him no matter what..

 

 

" Yong are you ok? " she asked as they visited the church where there wedding will be held..

 

" Yes.. I'm fine .. I'm just tired from work.. " he said in a sad voice..

 

" You can go home if you want.. I can handle all this .. " she said to him worriedly..

 

" Are you sure? " he asked her back..

 

" yes of course... Just take a rest.. " she said sweetly.. 

 

Yong Hwa bade goodbye and left Min Young .. She is hurt.. seeing him on her side but he was madly inlove with someone now..She focus her self to coming day of there wedding.. That's all she wanted to do..

 

" I love you Yong ... And I need to do this.. " she murmured as her tears falling from her eyes.. 

 

 


Shin ye woke up ont he next morning with a big box on her couch.. She wonder who gave the present to her... It was wrapped on a gift wrapper.. It wasn't that heavy but she didn't open it .. Then she saw a note .. 

 

         It's for you !!! I hope you like it.. 

 

                        Love, Yong Hwa ♥

 

Shin Hye was surprise when she read the note.. " It's from Yong Hwa .. "  she thought.. She stare at the box but she decided not to open it... Instead she brought it outside her room.. As she passed by the alley, her mother saw her..

 

" Shin hye darling, what is it your carrying? " Her mother asked her with curiousity on her eyes.

 

" Ahmmmm. Nothing mom.. It's just a trash..." she said .. 

 

" Wait... Trash.. but  I don't think so honey.. " her mother said as she's attempting to get the box from her..

 

"Have you open it? " her mother asked....

 

" Nope.. no need mom... " she said bluntly..

 

" But Why honey.. ? Who gave it to you? " She took a long pause to reply..

 

" It's from nothing.. " She gave the box to her mother " can you just throw it for me mom? " Her mother nodded and Shin Hye go inside her room without giving a sneak on what's inside the box.. 

 

Her mother give a sigh and brought it inside her room and keep it.. Shin Hye might look for it someday...When she made it to her room .. she wonder what's inside the box so she decided to see it for herself.. Then Mrs. Park was really surprise and shock on what she saw.. And a letter attached outside the box.. 


 

Shin Hye was really hurt seeing his name again ... But she really wonder what's inside that box yet she don't want to see it.. Maybe something that might hurt her even more... Then suddenly someone knock on her room..

 

" Come in .. " then Joong Ki get inside.. 

 

" Hey sis aren't you gonna go shopping today? " he asked her leaning on the wall near on the door of her room..

 

" Nope.. I'm not in the mood for shopping.. I'd rather stay here in my room and sleep.. " she said in poker face... 

 

" Tsk... Look at you now.. You're ugly... " he chuckle and shook his head and laugh..

 

" Yah funny.. " she blurted...

 

" Well anyway.. someone is waiting for you at the living room.." he said.. " Oh... It's not someone anyway.. They are waiting for you..." He correction..

 

"They?"  she asked curiously..

 

" Yeap.. so you better fix yourself.. And welcome your guest .. " he said and left her..

 

Shin Hye feel uncomfortable.. She wonder who will visit her.. She fix herself... Nothing more .. nothing less she still beautiful as she is ... No... Gorgeous as she is...Then she step out to her room and went down stairs..She saw her mother talking to the two person sitting on the sofa facing back to her.. She walk close to them and then she recognized the other one.. 

 

" What is he doing here? " she asked in her thoughts..