The Encounter and The Plan ♥♥♥

Island Love ♥♥

Min Young is on her way to Yong Hwa's office.. When she was about to step inside the room of his office, she heard Yon Hwa and Min Hyuk talking to each other.. She did not continue her move. She silently listening there conversation behind the door.. 

 

" Shin Hye .. The woman that I spend in island..." he explain..

 

" Oh... don't tell me...... " Min Hyuk stare him with accusing look..

 

"Yes.. I'm in love with her.. " He revealed...

 

Min Young was stunnes with what she heard... She immediately left the place.. She don't want to hear more from Yong Hwa.. She get in on her car and her tears started to fall..

 

" You betrayed me Yong.. How could you.. " she sobbed.. " I have to find that girl.. " she said and speed off.. 

 

Min Young call her investigator to find the girl that Yong Hwa spend in the island... After of half a day of waiting, the investigator informed and told her about Shin Hye.. Where she worked, her family background and where she live .. Then she immediately went to the address of the investigator gave her...She knock on the door twice and then someone open the door and it's Shin Hye..

 

" Are you Park Shin Hye? " she asked coldly..

 

" Yes.. I am.. And who are you ? " Shin Hye asked back..

 

" I'm Min Young.. fiance of Yong Hwa.. The guy in the island.. remember? " she said casually..

 

" Yeah... What can I do for you anyway? " Shin Hye try to manage herself despite of rudeness she shows to her.. " Please come in anyway? " she added..

 

" Thanks but no thanks.. I won't stay longer.. I went here to ask you some questions.. " she said straightly..

 

" Ok .. what is it about? " she asked furiously..

 

" When you and Yong Hwa had trapped on an island, did you fell for him?! Do you had an island affair with him? " she asked her insultedly..

 

Shin Hye was surprise and shock with her questions.. She took log to reply.. 

 

" You came here to asked me that stupid question? Oh so pathetic and naive.. " she said while rolling her eyeballs and cross her arms...

 

" I love Yong Hwa and will never give him up.. especially to a stranger like you.. " she said firmly and left her Shin Hye immediately..

 

" What's the problem with that woman.. ?! " she said to her self.. 

 

Then she shut off the door and went straight to her room.. She suddenly remember Yong Hwa and there happy moments in the island.. From the very first time on her life, she fell inlove to a guy but the saddest thing is that they can't be together.. She fell in love in right place but in a wrong time.. Her tears come rushing to her eyes..

 

" Oh.... Yong I miss you so much but we can't be together.. " between her sobbed..

 


 

" Yong ... I went to the airline where she work but her co-workers said that she was on leave for 1 month.. I tried to get her address even her number but they are forbid to give information about there employees for security purposes..." Min Hyuk said as he enter the office of Yong Hwa...

 

" But I heard some employees talking about her so I decided asked one of them about herand thank God they gave some informations about her.. Here is her address and her contact number " he added as he handling Yong Hwa a piece of paper... 

 

" What are your plans now? " he continue to asked...

 

" Take her to rooftop of the hotel I reserved .. Just don't tell her that you know me ... " he said in his commanding tone..

 

" But Yong, what if she will not come with me? " Min hyuk asked again..

 

" Then kidnap her.. just do any possible things to bring her to me.. I don't want to waste time..." he said..

 

" Are you insane Yong.. You're going to make me a criminal.." Min Hyuk give him an unbelievable shook of head..

 

" Yes I'm crazy indeed with her.. I'll do anything before it's too late..." he said while watching the view outside from his glass window of his office room.."