The Dead-Gorgeous Flight Attendant ♥♥

Island Love ♥♥

                                                                       

                        Park Shin Hye - smart came from a wealthy family..                                                                

 

                                                                             

               Jung Yong Hwa - a business man, engaged to Park Min Young                                     

 

                                                                             

                                  Song Joong Ki - loving brother of Shin Hye  

                                                      

                   Park Min Young - long time girlfriend of Yong Hwa and his fiancee


Park Shin Hye, a 23 years old flight attendant at the Incheon Airport.. She came from a wealthy family.. A woman with determination on what she say and do.. She's a dead-gorgeous woman that every guy dreamed of.. A loving daughter and sister to her only brother... Her life was really close to perfection ... Only thing she don't have in her life is a man that will love her and hold her forever.. In other words.. NBSB.. No Boyfriend Since Birth..

 

" Hello sis.. Going to work? " her brother Joong Ki asked her when she saw her packing up her things..

 

" Yeah.. Maybe I'll spend the whole vacation in my work.. " she said ... 

" Hmmm Oh I see..Mom and Dad are going to Paris for vacation and for there second honeymoon.. You know.. Oldies.. " he chuckles and giggles...

 

"Yeah I've heard that.. Then what about you Mister.. ? What are your plans for a summer vacation.." she asked but still fixing her self and her things..

 

" uhmmmm maybe I'll go hang out with my friends.. You know teenagers.. " he grinned..

 

" You're trying to be naughty little boy.. " she said and laughed..

" Oh.. Comm'on.. I'm not a little one now.. " frustrated and cross his hands.. 

 

" Alright.. Alright.. I should go now. " and kiss her brother on the forehead.

 

" Please take care Mister.. and tell Mom and Dad to have a fun for there second honeymoon.. " she said and left her brother on her room.. 

" yes ma'am.. Take care too.. " he replied..

 

Shin Hye went inside the cab going to Incheon Airport.. When she boarded there, and went out immediately the cab and carry her things.. As usual, people were staring at her.. She's been an apple of the eye even before the first time she work at the airport as flight attendant.. Everyone was stunned with her beauty, the way she carry herself.. the way she dress up with light make up, and her skin were smooth and soft as baby..

 

"Hello Miss Park .. do you wanna have some coffee? " One of the staff of the airport asked her.. She can really say that almost men working there wants to have date with her.. But hell, non of them was her type and never passed her standards .. That's why until now she doesn't have a boyfriend.. 

 

She face the person said it and give her a smile.. " Thanks but no thanks.. I already had coffee before I left my house.. but anyway thanks for the invitation.. I have to go.. " then glance him for the last time and smile and left him...

 

" Oh.. God Why did all people always stares at me when I'm here around.. " she thought and give a heavy sigh..

 

But another heavy sigh when she saw the guy who always follow her and asked her for date .. He could be even a stalker.. Shin Hye keep on moving towards the counter but the guy block her way.. 

 

" Hi Shin Hye.. Leaving this early for work? Maybe we can have some little chit chat for a while.. " he said.

 

She smile at him and smirked.. " You know what, You're like a crazy dog.. who is hooking around for a bones. Could you just leave me alone.. ? And you're not my type.. You don't have the qualities I've been looking for.. " she smiled sarcastic and smirked and left him..

 

But that was true she never been attracted to someone... And hell no, she never did.. 

 

" Look .. She's really dead gorgeous, isn't she?" one passenger said to his folk pointing to Shin Hye

 

" Yeah she is.. " giggles and at the same time stunned to her beauty..

 

 

Shin Hye keep on walking towards the counter.. The plane will be leaving the Seoul at 9 am in the morning going to Austria..


 

 

" Hello honey.. yeah I'm here at the airport now.. I'm sorry I can't be there for you to help you for our engagement party..But I can't cancel the convention in Austria.. I'll be back before our engagement party.. I love you " Yong Hwa hung up his phone.. He is waiting for his flight to call going to Austria for the convention..

 

He and his long time girlfriend were in a strong kind of relationship for 3 years.. Min Young was his childhood friend. And he used to love her since then.. Yong Hwa was waiting for his flight when he heard two passenger men murmured beside him.. 

 

 

" Look .. She's really dead gorgeous, isn't she?" one passenger said to his folk pointing to Shin Hye

 

" Yeah she is.. " giggles and at the same time stunned to her beauty..

 

Then he turned his head to the direction they are looking.. He saw a woman walking towards the counter.. She's wearing a flight attendant uniform.. The uniform fitted to her perfectly, that show the best curves of her body.. Yes, they are right she is a dead-gorgeous woman that every guy wish to have .. He shook his head when Min Young pop up to his mind.. 

 

"No I'm already engaged.. And I love her.. " he thought to his self..

But if he's not.. He will probably run to her and asked her for a date.. He is thinking that she is a good catch...