Hoping that Everything is Fine ♥♥

Island Love ♥♥

Everything is set for the wedding... Lots of guests, friends and family attended... Yong Hwa stare at the mirror with solemn face ... "There no going back "... he thought to his self.. then someone knock on the door of his room.. When he open the door he was surprise to see the person..

 

" What are you doing here? " he asked curiously..

 

But the person just smile and hug him so tight..

 


Shin Hye woke up with heavy heart.. She remember that it's Yong Hwa and Min Young's wedding... She sigh as her tears started to fall from her eyes...

 

" Shin Hye darling, aren't you going to the wedding? " her mother asked as she enter the room.. She's wearing an elegant dress..

 

" I don't know mom.. Maybe I can't .. Where are you going anyway? " she asked as her one eyebrow raise..

 

" Of course I'm also invited there.. Yong Hwa and Min Young invited me..  

 

" Really? Well I don't think I can go... " then he crawled back to her bed ... 

 

Her mother shook her head and left her.. 

 


At the church....

 

Yong Hwa patiently waited for her bride... He was bit nervous ...

 

" Hey Yong.. Are you alright? " Min Hyuk asked him when he saw him bit shaky...

 

" Yeah I'm fine..." he said trying to hide his nervousness..

 

" Are you sure with this.. There's no going back Yong.. " Min Hyuk put his hands on the top of his shoulder..

 

" I'm sure with my decision.. There's no going back.. " Yong Hwa smile sadly..

 

Yong Hwa and Min Hyuk having a nice chitchat while waiting for the bride..

 

" Finally .. She's here? " Jung Shin shouted in a good way ..

 

Everyone inside the church are looking on the church door and absorbing the situation.. Yong Hwa try to smile but his face turn to sad one.. 

 


 

 

Shin Hye finally decided to attend the wedding of Yong Hwa and Min Young.. she wants to see Yong Hwa for the last time before she moved on.. She wants to see him happy.. She got up to her bed and take shower... Then when she has done , she wear a simple but yet elegant white dress.. As ever.. she look really gorgeous and stunning on the dress..Then she she hurriedly went down stairs and walk towards her car and speed up..

 

She arrived at the church and she was thankful that it has not yet started... She walk towards the back portion of the church and find a sit so that her mother will not saw her or even Yong Hwa... She wants to see it from a far.. That's all matters to her...When she make her self comfortable to her sit.. someone speak beside her..

 

" Can i join you here? " the person asked..

 

" Yeah sure.. " she replied without glancing to the person then suddenly she was stunned and her eyes got widened..