I Can't Take My Eyes Off You ♥♥

Island Love ♥♥

Shin Hye really enjoy her afternoon roaming around the city.. She went to shopping malls and took some photos.. When she got tired she decided to go back to the hotel where she was staying... She arrived at exactly 6:30 pm and take some rest to her room.. Suddenly she remember a pool at the side of the hotel .. So she decided to take relax in there .. Thank goodness she brought her swimming wear, two piece.. She wear it with a bathroom robe and go outside.. 

She take off her robe showing her y curves of her body.. She sunk down to the pool and started to swim.. The water was abit cold but she really needs it to relax her body.. After several times of swimming, Shin Hye decided to go up then she saw a man at one of the balcony of the hotel room went inside .. she did not saw his face for he turned his back and walk inside..


Yong Hwa woke up 6 am in the morning... He stretch his body and get up to the bed and walk towards the bathroom.. He wash his face and gargle then he look at the mirror, he was thinking about the flight attendant  he saw last night then he shook his head..

 

" No... I should not think about the stranger.. I love Min Young.. Yes I love her... " he reminded  his self as he take a deep breath and went out the bathroom..

 

He fix his things and got to shower and decided to roam around the hotel.. He just wear simple dress .. A v-neck white shirt paired with pants and rubber shoes.. Since the convention will start at 1pm in the afternoon, he take the opportunity to relax his self... Then he drop his self to a coffee shop inside the hotel..

 

 

While zipping his coffee , there he go again, he saw the flight attendant AGAIN. Right then AGAIN his eyes were tack on her.. The way she dress, the way she smile, the way she sway her body when she walks, the way she she gain confident to herself.. Everything about her was close to perfection and he admitted that she adored her the most.... She's HOT.... He feels HOT.... He felt like his blood was so hot running on his veins.. His whole body feels tingling sensation.. He never felt like this before .. Even in his fiancee.. FIANCEE ....yes his FIANCEE  he remember Min Young .. He forgot to call her... He took his phone and call her.. 

 

 

" Hello honey.. how was everything? " But he keep on staring at the girl at the corner side of the shop..

 

 

" It's perfectly fine.. I'm so excited with our formal engagement..

 

" Min Young at the other line said .. 

 

 

He did not response for he was busy staring at her.. 

 

" Yong Hwa, are you still there?" she cut off the silence.

 

It took a long pause before he answer.. " Yah.. Yeah...... I'm here.. What did you say? I didn't hear it? " he asked..

 

" I said I'm very excited with the party... " she replied..

 

" Oh... yah.. Me too.... me too.. " he said in a shiver voice.. 

 

" Are you ok Yong? " Min Young asked him when he notice his voice..

 

" I'm fine... I'm a bit tired.. Lack of sleep.... You know papers, work.. " he lied...

 

" Then you should take some rest... You're being workaholic.. " she said...

 

" Ok.. Bye then.. " he simple said but still staring to the girl.. 

 

He hung up his phone and for the second time around.. He forgot to say I love you.. His phone ring again.. It was Min Young.. 

 

" You forgot something.. " she said when he answered his phone..

 

" huh.. What is it honey? " he asked in curiosity..

 

" You forgot to say I love you.. " she said in frustration tone..

 

" oh I'm sorry hon.. I'm just tired at work that I forgot..  I love you.. " he said without taking off his eyes to the girl.

 

 

Min Young sighed .. " Ok.. I understand.. take care and I love you too.. " then he hung up...

 

 

He keep on staring at the girl .. The Flight Attendant.. he can resist.. His heart was trembling when he saw her.. What's with her that he seems to be like that.. 

 

 

" Oh God .. Please help me.. I can't take my eyes off her " .. He prayed in his thoughts.. 

 

 

Then he stood up and went out to the coffee shop.. The temperature inside the coffee shop is getting hotter for him..