After All ♥♥

Island Love ♥♥

" Can I join you here? " the person speak beside Shin Hye..

 

" Yeah sure.. " she replied without staring to the person.. Then suddenly she was stunned and her eyes got widened.. She immediately take a look to the person beside her..

 

" What are you doing here? " 

 


Yong Hwa smile when he saw a familiar figure entering the church.. Then suddenly his smile fade.. He walk forward towards the the entrance of the church without getting some attention of people around.. Then he stop from one of the chairs at the back portion.. 

 

" Can I join you here? " he asked to the girl sitting on he chair..

" Yeah sure.. " she replied without giving him a glance.. Then suddenly the girl startled and her eyes got widened when she take glance to him.. 

 

" What are you doing here? " she asked him in surprise face..

 

He just smile .. " I'm the one who suppose to ask you about that.. What are you doing here at the back.. ? " he asked ..

 

" Well I'm invited right? So I'm here to witness your wedding .. " she said in a sarcastic voice.. 

 

" Oh.. Miss Park Shin Hye.. You're not suppose in here? " he said staring to her..

 

" So you mean.. I'm not invited anymore? " she asked in frustration.." Ok fine ... I'll take my leave now.. " before she can take one step, Yong Hwa grab her hands... 

 

" That's not what I meant Shin.. I mean.. you're not suppose to be here .. at the back.. You're suppose to be at the front..  " pointing at the front of the altar.. " with me..... " he continue..

 

Shin Hye almost drop her jaw.. " Hey baby.. Close your mouth.. It makes you ugly.. " he said while closing .. 

 

Shin hye try to manage her self and feel embarrasment.. 

 

" Don'y make fun with me Yong Hwa.. " she hissed.. 

 

" No I'm not... I'm serious .. Do you think I'm making fun with you..Now let's go.. " then she grab her hands but shin hye pulled it away.. 

 

"What do you think you are doing? " she almos yelled that almost caught attentions inside the church..

 

" Hey... Stop that.. You're making a scene guys.. Would you please calm down .. the both of you? " Min Young Said as she walks to Yong Hwa and Shin Hye..

 

" Min young?!" the only words came from Shin hye's mouth.. She glance to Yong Hwa then back to min Young.. " I.... Why ..... you're not wearing a wedding gown.. This is suppose to be your wedding right? " she said but her face rolled with curiousity.. 

 

" I bet so... But unfortunately It's not my wedding.. It's yours.. Yong Hwa and you.. Wait...don't tell me you don't know.. " Min Young said smiling at her..

 

She simply shook her head then take a look to Yong Hwa... " Do you know about this? " she asked and she is really confuse on what's happening.. " So the gift? you really gave it? " she continue..

 

" No... I don't know about this.. Min Young planned all of this.. And what gift are you talking about..." he asked back , his eyebrows almost meet with curiousity..

 

" But it was from you .. " she said..

" I swear.. I did not know about the gift.. " he said trying to convince the truth..

 

" Enough .. you...two.. Shin Hye that gift is from me .. I send it to you .. You didn't open it.. " Min Young asked her..

 

" No .. I never even bother to see what's inside of that box.. " she said..

 

" How about the invitation? " Min Young asked again..

 

She shook her head.. " I never read it too.. " she said pouting ..

 

" Gosh... It's a wedding dress inside the box.. and the invitation... Here take a look at this.. " she said while handling the wedding invitation to her.. 

 

" Yong Hwa doesn't know about this.. Like you... he never even bothered to read the invitation too.. " Min Young continue..

 

Shin Hye was stunned with what she say.. She was really surprise for everything that happens..

 

" You little naughty lady.. Why didn't you tell me about this.. ?!" Yong Hwa glance to Min Young and still in shock..

 

" I'm sorry honey.. But you're busy on emoting that's why I didn't disturb you.. " Min Young said crossing her arms and chuckles...

 

" Now can we start the wedding? " Min Young asked staring and smiling to the them.

 

" Can you just give us for a while to talk? " Yong Hwa said to her..

 

She nodded and left Yong Hwa and Shin hye..

 

"Shin ... It is our chance .. We are destin to be together.. " Yong Hwa held her hands and walk towards the asle.. But suddenly Shin Hye stop..

 

" Why? " he asked..

 

" You will just drag me infront of the altar without proposing at me.. What kind of man are you? " she almost yelled and got pissed off..

 

Yong Hwa was shock with what she said.. He sighed heavily and face her.. Then without any hesitation he kneel down infront of many people and infront of her.. Shin Hye's eyes got widened and surprise with his gestures..

 

" Park Shin Hye ... I love you.. I will do anything for you... Will you marry me? Be my wife forever.." he said almost shout voice in order to hear by everyone..

 

" Marry him... " Her mother shouted not far from them..

 

" Yes marry him... " everyone said in chorus..

 

Shin Hye turn her head around then back to Yong Hwa.. His eyes are now begging fro an answer... She too a long pause before she answer..

 

" Yes.... I love you Jung Yong Hwa ... Yes I will marry you and Yes I want to be our wife forever.. " she said as her tears started to fall..