The Night of Love ♥♥

Island Love ♥♥

Shin Hye was stunned with what he said.. No words came out from .. 

 

" Shin.. Hey I said I love you.. Damn... I'm in love with you.. " he said and turn his back to Shin Hye.. 

 

Shin Hye still in shock that she never speak... " What.. ? will you please say something .. I said I love you.. " he said in frustration.

 

Shin Hye swallow her saliva and began to say something.." I.......... I just want to take some re... rest..." she said in stuttered voice...

 

 

Yong Hwa just sighed... " Ok... have some rest... I'll go find some herbs for your wounds.. " he said then Shin Hye immediately lay down her self turning her back to Yong Hwa.. 

 

Yong Hwa glance at her before he left.. When Shin Hye felt that he already gone, she immediately get up and sigh for relief...

 

" What was he thinking.. ? " she said to her self while tapping her left chest with one hand...

 

She shook her head .. But her heart wants to shout for joy when he said that she lover her.. 


Yong Hwa on the other hand keep searching for herbal.. He take some rest for a while... He remember what he have said to Shin Hye a while ago...

 

" What can I do? I love her... Thinking that she's not mine made me feel sick.. Damn.. " he hissed.. 

 

Yong Hwa continue to search for the herbs that he needs for the wounds of Shin Hye..When he get back to there little camp house, he saw Shin Hye cooking food for there lunch..

 

" Hey you're suppose to be in rest.. " he said but Shin Hye didn't mind him instead she prepare it silently..Yong Hwa sighed heavily and help Shin Hye on what she is doing...

 

Lunch had passed but still Shin Hye didn't talk to Yong Hwa.. she keep ignoring him .. Yong Hwa wanted to talk to her but when he was about to say something, she intended to turn her back and walk away from him..Time fly so fast and it's already dark.. As they finish there dinner, Shin Hye immediately lay down herself to rest turning her back to Yong Hwa.. He sit beside Shin Hye and sigh..

 

" Shin I'm sorry... I don't want us to be like this.. I want to talk to you.. " he said but Shin Hye just ignore his words...

 

" Damn it Shin, I don't want to end this day without talking to you.. I don't want to end this day that you just ignore me like I'm invisible ... that ... I'm not existed.. " he stood up and almost yelled..

 

Shin Hye get up and face him..

 

" What do you want to talk.. ? What do you want me to say Yong? Should I celebrate that you fell in love with me.? Do you want me to jump for joy..?! Is that you wanted, huh? Yong... You're engage..you have a girlfriend.. What do you expect me to say that I love you too?!!!.... Damn fool I am becuase I also fell inlove with you.. " she finally revealed..

 

Silence fill all over the place.. Yong Hwa walk close to her inches apart.. 

 

"What did you say? " he said but Shin Hye turn and face him back.. 

 

" Aw... Nothing .. I said that we should talk about that tomorrow.." she said caught her by her own words..

 

" No baby... That's not what you say.. You said you love me.. " he said...

 

" No... " she keep on denying..

 

" You said it.. " he insisted ..

 

" I don't.. " she insisted and face him..

 

" You did.. " he firmly said...

 

" Ok.... Ok.... so now could you please stop this conversation.?" she finally surrender..

 

" No.. I won't... " he said ..

 

Shin Hye get irritated and turn him back but Yong Hwa grab her fom behind and they both landed on the sand where Yong Hwa on her top..

 

" I love this position.. " he tease..

 

" Get off of me.. " she said and almost yelled..

 

But Yong Hwa never response on her plee.. Instead he press his lips to hers... 

 

" I love you Shin.. That's all I know right now and then.." he said almost whisper... 

 

Then he kiss her again.. This time it's more passionate.. More intimate.. Yong Hwa carry Shin Hye back to where they sleep without releasing from there kiss.. He slowly and carefully lay her down while caressing her body.. Yong Hwa take pause and both of them gasped some air..

 

" Shin, I love you.. Please be mine tonight baby.." she can feel his love, his longing, his care,..

 

She simply nodded and they kiss again.. That night they share love, they make love.. She surrender her all to the person she only love for her entire life and that is Yong Hwa...