Where Am I ? ♥♥

Island Love ♥♥

When her parents arrived near to where the accident happened .. They immediately search for there child... They saw some dead bodies of people on the seashore..

 

" We are the parents of Park Shin Hye.. Have you found her? " Mr. Park asked to one of the rescuers..

 

" No sir but we are still searching ... They are too many passengers in the plane. "

 

Yong Hwa's parents come rushing together with Min Young his girlfriend when someone informed them what happened...

 

" We are the parents of Jung Yong Hwa, one of the passenger of the plane.." Mr. Jung said..

 

" Where is my son ? " Mrs. Jung asked ...

 

" We did not yet find him,.. " they simply answered.. 

 

" oh ........Please find my son... Yong Hwaaaaaaaaaa..... " she cried out loud.. 

 

Min Young heavily sobbing..while caressing Yong Hwa's mom..

 

" I'm begging you just bring back my son alive.. Even it cost millions just to find here, I'll pay .. Just find him.. " Mr. Jung said to the rescuers..

 

" We will do our best to find him sir.." one of the rescuer said..

 

" Thank you.. " then he turned back to his wife who is crying heavily..   

 

" Let's hope and pray... " Mr. Jung said to her wife...

 

 

Hours had past but there's no sign of Shin Hye and Yong Hwa..Both there parents are still waiting for the news.. Everytime the rescue team found someone they come rushing to the shore to make sure if it Shin Hye or Yong Hwa..and they failed.. But they are still hoping for chances .. It's getting dark but still they haven't found them.. The rescue team had to stop there operation..

 

" We will come back here to resume our operation... " they informed the both parties..

 

" Let's go home now.. " Mr. Park said softly to her wife..

 

Then they walk towards to there car and went home. And so with Yong Hwa's parents..

 

" Min Young let's go.. " Yong Hwa's dad called her..

 

" I'm staying for a while.. " She said in a sad smile..

 

She stare back to the sea holding a necklace that Yong Hwa gave her on there monthsary..Her tears come ruhing to her face.. 

 

" Yong ... Where are you.. ? It suppose to be our engagement party today.. Please don't leave.. I love you so much.. " she said between her tears..

 

Then after of few minutes of staying .. she immediately leaft the place..

 

 


 

 

Shin Hye woke up when the light coming from the sun hit her face.. She felt cold .. She's lying on the the sand while her body soothing on the water.. Her dress are mess.. She stood up and look around.. She found nothing but only and tress , sand and sea.. There are no island around.. 

 

" Where am I? " she asked her self.. She try to find help but it's difficult.. No one is around.. 

 

" Am I the only person here? " she thought.. then she saw a man lying not so far from where she is standing.. She run towards him hoping that he is still alive.. 

 

She find his pulse and it is still beating.. but he is unconscious.. She try to wake him up.. and tapping his face .. She decided to do a CPR to him for she was thinking that it will be a big help to wake him up.. She close the opening of the nose of the man lying then open his mouth ang gave a blow and slight pump on his chest.. After of several times of shaking and doing CPR .. The man cough out the water .. then he slowly open his eyes..

 

" Where am I ? " he said..