The Vacation and the Convention ♥♥

Island Love ♥♥

The plane boarded to Austria 1pm in the afternoon.. After Shin Hye finished the things needed for her next flight, she went out to the airport.. She was thinking that this is the perfect time to unwind since she schedule to have day off for 3 days.. She can relax for awhile.. When she was about to get inside the cab, someone pop up inside ...

 

" I'm sorry but I'm in a hurry.. "without staring at her..

 

" Hey... hey... I'm the first one called it.. Find your own cab. " she hissed ..

 

" I'm sorry Miss.. I can argue with you.. and just think that you help a person needed the most.. " this time he stared at her and wink..

 

Shin Hye got irritated when he signal the cab driver to move .. 

 

" Urggg... You son of a .. Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg.. " stamping her feet and her face where reddish..


Yong Hwa arrived at InterContinental Vienna, one of the famous and luxurious hotel in Austria..

 

                              

 

Yong Hwa was really amaze of the ambiance of the hotel. Best to stay for vacation.. Then he remeber the girl he had argue a while ago at the airport.. He is a gentlemen in every way but not that time for he needs to arrive as soon as possible to the convention.. So he popped up inside the cab.. He went at the front desk and ask..

 

" Good afternoon sir.. Welcome to the InterContinental Vienna.. How may I help you sir? " the lady greeted and asked him with warm smile..

 

" Hi .. I'm here for the convention.. Which way is your Hall here? " he asked and smile back at her..

 

" Oh.. this way sir.. You go straight then turn to the left and then you will find a door .. That's the Hall.. Is there anything I can do for you sir? " she asked without fading her smile..

 

" Nothing.. Thank you anyway " and he left.

 

When he enter the Hall .. the convention hasn't start yet..

" whooo... i'm not late.. " he sighed in relief..

He walk towards the reserve table for his company and sit down..

 


 

Shin Hye still pissed off of what happened at the airport.. 

" That guy is unbelievable.. He's not a gentleman nor a gentledog.. " she murmured when she arrived at the hotel.. 

She went inside and walk towards the front desk.

 

" Good afternoon ma'am. Welcome to InterContenintal Vienna. How may I help you ma'am..?" the front desk greeted her with a smile..

 

" I like to accommodate for one room..good for one person " she said smiling her back..

" Wait for a while ma'am. I'll check for vacancy.." then search on her computer.. 

" We have vacant suite that you will surely enjoy.. " she said..

" I'll take it.. " than she pull out her credit card to pay...

The lady on the front desk call the bellboy to usher Shin Hye to her room..

As she enter the room .. She was mesmerized with the room.. She is sure that she will enjoy her 3 days off ..

 


The convention ended at 7 pm in the evening.. Yong Hwa decided to stay at the hotel .. He decided to take some rest to one of the suits of the hotel.. He already finish his dinner and decided to take some shots of brandy.. He was standing at the balcony of the room when he saw a girl swimming on the pool.. He recognized the girl .. That was the girl she had argued at the airport when he arrived.. The Flight Attendant.. He keep on staring at her without her knowing.. He was totally stunned with her beauty .. He memorize every curves of her body.. Her lips wondering what will be taste of those lips.. 

" Oh God... What am I thinking.. " he thought to his self 

then suddenly the his phone rang..It was Min Young..

" hello honey.. How was the preparation.? He asked take some shot on his brandy glass without taking away his eyes from the girl on the pool..

 

" Yeah.. I'm having fun here.. I hope that you're here with me.. The ambiance and the view was very beautiful indeed.. " still staring to her.." Ok I'll call you later.. Take care " then he hung up and forgot to say I love you to his fiancee .. He decided to take some cold shower for he can't take it anymore..